Covid Vaccination Certificate Download 1st & 2nd Dose: Covid vaccination drive is currently active in India and every day millions of people are getting vaccinated to ensure protection against the virus. People who get vaccinated are issued Covid Vaccination Certificate by the Government. There are generally two doses of most of the vaccines which are used in India. After taking each dose, people are issued a vaccination certificate.
Covid Vaccination Certificate
A covid vaccination certificate is a proof that tells that a person has been inoculated. It is now important to produce a vaccination certificate if you are travelling to other countries. One can download this certificate online. If you have also been vaccinated, you can get it from the Cowin portal. There is an option to download the pdf of the vaccination certificate on the Cowin portal.
Cowin is basically an open-source platform that serves the public health system by arranging and monitoring the complete Covid Vaccination process across the countries. It is commonly used for registering for vaccination booking slots and downloading the certificate. You can also download your vaccination certificate using UMANG, Arogya Setu, or other applications and portals.
If you are facing issues regarding the download of the Covid Vaccination Certificate then do give this article a good read. Here you will get an insight to download the vaccination certificate for both 1st and 2nd dose using different methods. So, scroll down and go through the details shared.
Covid Vaccination Certificate – Overview
|Name of the certificate||Covid Vaccination Certificate|
|Issuing Authority||Government of India|
|Mode of downloading||Online|
|CoWIN official website||www.cowin.gov.in|
How to Download Covid Vaccination Certificate from CoWIN?
The most common method of downloading the Covid Vaccination Certificate is from CoWIN Portal. Those who haven’t obtained their Covid vaccination Certificate yet can follow the simple procedure given as under-
- Step 1- Search CoWIN portal on your browser.
- Step 2- Click on the CoWIN website that appears at the top of the search page.
- Step 3- CoWIN portal’s homepage will open.
- Step 4- On this webpage, click on the “Download Certificate” link.
- Step 5- Now a new page will open. Enter your registered number in the space available and click on the OTP option.
- Step 6- Now, enter OTP which has been sent to your mobile no in the blank space. Click on Verify and Proceed button.
- Step 7- Account details will be shown and it will include vaccination status. Click on the “Certificate” option as shown in the figure below.
- Step 8- Certificate pdf will be automatically downloaded on your device.
- Step 9- Open the downloaded pdf and check details on it.
- Step 10- Save the pdf and you can also take multiple printouts of this certificate
Information shown on the Vaccination Certificate
The vaccination certificate pdf is easy to access and can be saved for further references. It will be indicating the following information about the vaccination and beneficiaries-
- Certificate status (Provisional or final certificate)
- Beneficiary details include-
– Name of the beneficiary
– Id Verified
– Unique health Id (UHID)
– Reference ID of the beneficiary
- Vaccination details include-
– Name of the vaccine
– Date of dose
– Date of next dose (in case of 1st dose)
– Vaccinated by
- Security QR code
In case if there is any discrepancy in the particulars, beneficiaries can apply for Covid Vaccination Certificate Correction.
Download Certificate Using UMANG
Citizens can also get their certificate of vaccination by using the UMANG application. The complete process to download Covid Vaccination is provided in this section below-
- Firstly, download the UMANG App on your mobile phone.
- On the homepage, click on CoWIN link given under the What’s new section.
- Hit the “Download Vaccination Certificate” given on the webpage.
- If not registered on the portal, then register first. If registered proceed with login process.
- Enter login details like mobile no. and OTP.
- Confirm the beneficiary’s name from the respective tab.
- Finally, download your vaccination certificate.
Download Vaccination Certificate using Arogya Setu
Certificate can be downloaded from Arogya Setu by following the given instructions-
- Start by opening Arogya Setu app on your phone. You should make sure that your bluetooth is on.
- Sign in to the app using valid details. Click on CoWIN tab at the top of the page.
- Fill in your reference Id number and click on Vaccination Certificate link
- Hit the download button and get your certificate downloaded.
- Take a printout of the certificate as per your preference.
Download Vaccination Certificate using Digilocker
Digilocker is another online platform of the Government of India through which certificates can be downloaded. The step-by-step process to obtain covid vaccination certificate is as follows-
- Download and open the Digilocker app on your mobile phone.
- Register on Digilocker using your name, address, and Aadhaar details.
- Scroll to the Health Section.
- Hit the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare link.
- Select the Covid Vaccination certificate option.
- Fill in the 13-digit reference Id number in the given space.
- Now, download the vaccination certificate and save it for further references.
|Covid Vaccination Certificate CoWIN portal||https://www.cowin.gov.in/|
|Arogya Setu Portal||https://www.aarogyasetu.gov.in/|