COVID-19 E-Pass, कर्फ्यू पास क्या है:- As you, all know that there is a lockdown in the whole nation till 30 April. So COVID-19 ePass is provided for essential needs and emergencies by the state government. As no one is allowed to come out from their home unnecessary but if you have some urgent work they can apply for Corona Curfew Online Pass.
Working in essential services and want to go outside then for that, every state government has made a facility of Lockdown EPass or movement pass which you can get from the concerned authority of the state online.
If you are among them who had some work and don’t know about the curfew pass then this article is for you because in this we are going to talk about the curfew pass and how you can get the same and what are the documents required for so let’s check it below whether your state is providing you such facility in this tough situation or not.
Table of Contents
- 1 COVID-19 EPass Online
- 2 COVID-19 Lockdown E-Pass
- 3 Curfew ePass Online State Wise Websites
- 4 Who Are Eligible To Get COVID-19 EPass
- 5 How To Apply For the COVID-19 E-Pass In Different State
COVID-19 EPass Online
|Organization||Government of India (GOI)|
|Name of Services||State-wise Curfew E- Pass|
|Facility||Movement of essential personal|
|Time Duration||Last day of Lockdown (17th May 2020)|
|Category||Corona Curfew Online Pass|
|Status||Available State wise link below|
|Curfew Pass Official Website||Check Here|
दोस्तों जैसे की आप सब जानते ही है की आजकल देश में कोरोना वायरस ने दहशत का माहौल बना रखा है ऐसी स्थिति को देखते हुए प्रधानमंत्री मोदी जी ने पुरे भारत को लॉकडाउन कर दिया है. क्योंकि ये एक ऐसा वायरस है जो छूने से फैलता है. और इसी कारण आज देश में कई लोग कोरोना वायरस के शिकार हो गये है. लोगो की आवाजाही को रोका गया है. जिसे जनता कर्फ्यू भी कहा गया है. कर्फ्यू पास क्या है? और कौन-कौन से राज्य में कर्फ्यू पास हो रहे हैं? ये हम आपको अपने लेख के माध्यम से बता देते हैं.
Overview of Covid-19 Curfew E-Pass 2020 Details
जनता द्वारा जनता के लिए कर्फ्यू, इसका अर्थ है की लोगो का एक दुसरे के सम्पर्क में ना आना. लेकिन देश में कई ऐसे लोग हैं जिनका कार्य बंद नही हो सकता और वे जरुरी सेवाओं से जुड़े हुए है. लॉकडाउन में भी आवाजाही नही रोका जा रहा या तो वे कोई कर्मचारी है या कोई फार्मा कम्पनी में काम करने वाले व्यक्ति, या फिर वे किसी जरुरी सेवाओं से जुड़े हुए है. सरकार द्वारा सिर्फ इन्ही लोगो के लिए कर्फ्यू पास बना रखा है. कर्फ्यू पास एक तरह का प्रमाण पत्र होता है जिसमे सरकार की तरफ से मंजूरी दी हुयी होती है. जिस भी सेवार्थी के पास कर्फ्यू पास होगा वे कहीं भी आ-जा सकते हैं.
COVID-19 Lockdown E-Pass
You can apply for curfew pass from the official website of the State portal. The passes is also known as movement pass but the pass will be given only to those who are associated with essential services or in case of some personal emergency.
List of essential services are:
- Police/paramilitary forces which are in Uniform
- Govt. officials engaged in essential services
- Health services
- Fire brigade
- Prisons staff
- Fair price shop (ration dealers)
- Electricity staff/water department
- Municipal services
- Print and electronic media
- Services which are related to the legislative assembly
- Provision store
- Take away home delivery from restaurants
- Chemist and pharmacist
- Petrol pump
- Animal fodder
- Airport and airline staff
- Staff of metro
- Railway essential staff
What are the documents required for movement pass?
There are few documents which are required for the movement pass and applicants need to upload them on the website which is:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photo identification proof
- Organization recommendation proof etc.
- Government Id
- Or and other Required Documents
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book)
- And other details
Curfew ePass Online State Wise Websites
|State Name||COVID-10 EPass Application link and status|
|Delhi COVID-19 Pass||epass.jantasamvad.org|
Temporary Ration card
|Haryana curfew E-pass||Covidssharyana.in|
|UP Curfew e-pass||Apply Online|
|Jharkhand lockdown e-pass||Apply Here|
|Uttrakhand curfew pass||Policecitizenportal.uk.gov.in|
Status – Check Status
|Punjab covid-19 epass||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Online|
For Tiruvannamalai- Epasskki.in Notice
|Bihar Lockdown curfew e-pass||Apply Online |
How to Apply PDF
For Katihar Apply
Application Form Format
|West Bengal||Apply here|
|Karnataka|| For Bengaluru KSP Clear Pass for Individual |
KSP Clear Pass for Organisation
|AP curfew pass||Check Here|
|Telangana||Without pass emergency allowed for individuals|
|Chhattisgarh movement pass||Apply Here|
Curfew e-pass application sample
Types of Movement Pass
There are two types of movement passes:
- An individual having an emergency (like visiting doctor/buying essential items)
- For individuals engaged in the delivery of emergency/essential services within and outside Delhi during the period of lockdown.
Curfew e-pass sample
Who Are Eligible To Get COVID-19 EPass
Though anyone can apply for the passes from the curfew to commute the authorities will release the pass only to people connected to the essential services. So it is advisable for the people connected to the non-essential services not to apply for the curfew pass. People from non-essential services will not be allowed to travel in this situation even with their private vehicles. All the borders of all the states are sealed and only doctors, people related to media and other essential services will be allowed to travel. People related to services like groceries and medicine will be allowed to step out on self-declaration.
All the people connected to the essential services will be allowed to travel without asking to show any document. But the public services like buses, cabs will be suspended till next order from the government. Now the trucks carrying fruits, vegetables and other essential items have granted permission to travel.
How to get COVID-19 E-Pass?
Here is the process to get the curfew pass to travel in Delhi. Again we are mentioning that you will be allowed to get a pass only if you are associated with essential services. To get the one curfew you can choose various options to visit the office of the DCP directly or to apply for the pass online. To get your curfew pass from the office of the DCP of your area you will need the following documents;
- Carry a valid ID to the office like your driver’s license or your Aadhaar card.
- Along with this, you will also have to carry the papers from your organization that shows that it is valid.
- A letter from your organization will also be required to explain why you need the pass and how you are connected to the essential services.
How To Apply For the COVID-19 E-Pass In Different State
If you want to apply for the curfew e-pass then you will have to keep in mind that no pass will be issued to people related to non-essential services. Here is the process to apply for the curfew pass in different cities and states;
- Bangalore City Police officials introduced the system of issuing passes through an app. For this, you will have to download the Clear Pass app and apply it online with all the essential documents.
- Punjab launched a process to apply for e-curfew passes braced with QR codes. Along with Punjab UP and Haryana are other states that have introduced the system to their citizens. You can also apply for the passes through offline mode as well.
- To get the pass in Chandigarh you will have to visit the official website of Chandigarh and apply for the online pass. You will have to apply for the pass and upload all the required documents online in pdf format. After this, you will get an OTP on your number and after entering the number your application will be accepted by the officials and based on requirements you will get the e-pass.
- To get the curfew pass in Utter Pradesh you will have to contact to DCP office of your area and apply offline with an application and all the documents as mentioned in the article above. If you are connected to the essential services you will get a curfew pass.
- Curfew pass in Kerala will be available for the applicants online. To get the pass you will have to click on https://pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in/ and fill the application form given there. After submission of your application, if you will be eligible to get an e-pass according to the government guidelines, you will get the pass-through SMS.
- For all other states about which we haven’t mentioned here to apply for the curfew e-pass, you can contact the DCP office. Here you will have to apply along with your Aadhaar card, ID proof and proof to show that you are connected to some essential services. Based on your application the officials will decide to release a curfew pass for you or not.
When the entire country is locked down due to COVID-19 still a few services are available for the people. The government has allowed people working for essential services to go on their duty hence issues pass to them. To step out from the home in this locked down situation you need a curfew pass.
The curfew pass is a permission slip released by the authorities for the people who are connected with essential services. As the lockdown applies to all states in the country so the provision of curfew pass is available in all the states. The government officials will release the curfew pass online and offline to the people connected with essential services.
According to the notification released by the government of different states, people without a curfew pass will not be allowed to travel from one place to another or to step out of their homes. Anyone can apply online to get the curfew pass but only those will get who are associated with the essential services. The authorized person will check the reason for the need for curfew pass and if your reason will satisfy them then only you will get the pass. If you don’t work for the essential services then most probably you will get a pass to commute in the locked downtime. Here we have mentioned the services that fall under the category of essential services and for which curfew passes are easily available.
Applicability of e-Pass
The movement pass is applicable within the state or neighboring of NCT Delhi
Who will issue the curfew/movement pass?
- Applicants may get their movement passes from the concerned area police DCP officer. While the neighboring district of NCT of Delhi their passes will be issued from
- Gurugram/Manesar: South West District: DCP office South West district, nelson Mandela Marg Vasant Vihar New Delhi
- Faridabad: South East District: DCP office south east district, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Ghaziabad: Shahdra District: DCP office Shahdara district Shalimar park Bhola Nath Nagar New Delhi
How to Apply for Movement Pass in Delhi?
To apply for the movement pass you need to visit the official website of the Delhi police which is delhipolice.nic.in
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Delhi police.
- There you need to click on the ‘movement pass’ tab
- You need to create an account there to log in
- For creating the account you need to fill some of the details as shown in the image
- After that login with the username and password you received
- Then fill the application form
- Next, you have to upload the documents
- And after doing the same submit the application form
- You will get the message from the authority once your pass is approved.
- Login to the account and download the pass and take a print out of it to furnish it when asked to do so
How to get Curfew Pass On WhatsApp?
As we mentioned above that you can apply for the e-pass as well to provide essential services to the people. You can apply for the curfew e-pass for Delhi NCR through WhatsApp or e-mail. You can call on the helpline number (1031) to get e-passes on mobile phones via WhatsApp.
Here we have compiled the process to apply for the e-pass via WhatsApp. To get the pass on your phone you need to send a WhatsApp message with the relevant documents. The message needs to send to the authorized mobile numbers of to your area, i.e., East, North East, Central, New Delhi, North, South East, West, South, South West, North West.
COVID-19 Pass Apply via e-mail
Here is the process to apply for the curfew e-pass online via e-mail. To get the pass you will have to send an email to [email protected] To apply for the pass you will have to attach all the documents as mentioned in the list WhatsApp applications above. If your request will be accepted by the authorities your pass will get issues and you will get in your inbox. The passes released by the government will be valid for all days through the lockdown.
Also Check: Bihar Corona Sayahata App Download
You need to remember that different state governments will have different helpline numbers and email IDs for these curfew passes. Here have a look at the process to apply for the pass in different states;
Delhi police PRO MS Randhawa said about the curfew pass, “Everyone who deals in essential commodities and does not have a pass yet can now apply online through the Delhi Police website”. The government officials have clarified that no document will be asked from the people who are out to provide or avail of any essential service.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Medial Staff do not need COVID-19 E-Pass if they have valid ID card of working place.
Yes, all banks and ATM will be operative though out the COVID lockdown.
No, You don’t need lockdowd E-pass for ging to ATM/Bank.
You can visit state wise website provided in this article to make your lockdown e-pass.
Essential personal providing service and those in emergency.
The Bottom Line
So this article has all the information about applying and getting a curfew pass online and offline. The present time is very crucial for us and all the other countries in the world. The best way to stay safe from Corona is to stay at home and follow the guidelines released by the government. In case of any further query please write to us in the comment section below. COVID-19 E-Pass Online apply dekhe yaha pe.