NIELIT CCC Online Course: CCC is a certificate program that gives an opportunity to the common man to gain knowledge about computer and information technology. CCC certification is an innovative course that aims to spread digital literacy in the country. NIELIT CCC Course online is available throughout the year.
Update: Application form submission procedure for 2021 has ended on 31st December 2020. Now authorities have released the exam schedule of Jan 2021.
- 1 CCC Certificate 2021
- 2 Important Schedule for NIELIT CCC
- 3 NIELIT CCC Course Eligibility
- 4 NIELIT CCE Application Form 2021
- 5 CCC Exam Admit Card
- 6 CCC Result 2021
CCC Certificate 2021
|Certification Program||CCC certificate|
|Course||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Course Duration||80 hours|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Official Website of NIELIT||http://nielit.gov.in|
|Download Certificate Link||Download Regular Certificate or Moduler Certificate|
|CCC Registration||Apply Here | Check Form Status | |
View Filled Form
|Syllabus||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Syllabus|
|Syllabus||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Syllabus|
|Admit Card||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Admit Card|
|Admit Card||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Admit Card|
|Result||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Result|
|Result||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Result|
|NIELIT student portal||https://student.nielit.gov.in/|
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous society that works under the Govt. of India to carry out Human resource development activities in the field of Information, Electronics and Communication Technology (IECT).
NIELIT was formed in 1994 and was formerly known as DOEACC Society. It is administered by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India. It offers various programs related to IECT at different levels and CCC certificate course is one the digital literacy programs offered by this organization.
CCC Exam Schedule/ Important Dates
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) certificate is a computer literacy program and was recommended by the National Task Force on Information Technology and Software Development. CCC is a course designed to impart basic IT literacy program to the common man.
CCC is a program that NIELIT offers under its Digital Literacy Program. Through this course, a common man accesses the computer and can enjoy the world of information technology.
The total duration of CCC course is 80 hours that include 25 hours of Theory, 5 hours of Tutorials and 50 hours of Practicals. It could be 2 weeks intensive courses ideally.
Important Schedule for NIELIT CCC
|Exam Month||Application Form Dates||CCC Examination Date|
|February||1st November to 31st December||February, 1st Sat|
|March||1st January to 31st January||March, 1st Sat|
|April||1st February to 28th / 29th February||April, 1st Sat|
|May||1st March to 31st March||May, 1st Saturday|
|June||1st April to 30th April||June, 1st Saturday|
|August||1st of May to 30th June||August, 1st Sat|
|September||1st July to 31st of July||Sept, 1st Saturday|
|October||1st of August to 31st August||Oct, 1st Saturday|
|November||1st September to 30th September||November, 1st Saturday|
|December||1st of October to 31st October||December, 1st Saturday|
CCC Exam/Paper Pattern-
- Mode of the exam- Online exam (No pencil/pen/paper is required)
- Type of question- Objective type questions
- Paper- only one paper
- Total no of question- 100
- Duration of the exam- 60 min. (1 hour)
- Negative marking- No
- Total marks- 100
- Qualifying marks- 50%
It includes total of 8 chapters viz. Introduction to computer, Introduction to GUI Based Operating System, Elements of Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Introduction to Internet, WWW and web browsers, Communication and Collaboration, Applications of Presentation and Application of Digital Financial Services.
Allocation of total hours for each subject-
NIELIT CCC Course Eligibility
Like other exams, there are no minimum or maximum requirements for filling the CCC application form. Candidates can submit the application irrespective of age or educational qualification.
However, there are three modes through which candidates can appear in CCC exam. The eligibility criteria for all the three modes are as follows-
- Candidates who are sponsored by the NIELIT approved institutes- Such candidates are permitted to join the course irrespective of any educational qualification.
- Applicants who are sponsored by the Government recognized Colleges/ Schools and have obtained and Unique identity number from NIELIT for joining CCC program- such candidates can also conduct CCC irrespective of any qualification.
- Direct Candidates (without being sponsored by a Govt. recognized college/school or undergoing the accredited program/course)- are eligible irrespective of educational qualification.
NIELIT CCE Application Form 2021
CCC Online Examination Application Forms (OEAF) has made available on the NIELIT portal. Candidates are required to ready with all the essentials before filling the application form. Without submitting the application form of Nielit CCC online form, aspirants can’t appear in exam.
Have a look at the pre-requisites of CCC application-
- Applicant needs to have a personal mobile No. so that he/she can validate the application form and receive all the intimations from NIELIT in the future.
- Applicants must have a personal Email ID required for validation and future correspondences. Email Id is required to be active during the whole certificate program.
- A scanned passport-sized photograph, signature, and Left Thumb Impression in the prescribed format.
How to fill OEAF CCC Online Application Form?
Applicants can take help from the procedure shared below to fill CCC application form.
- Step 1- Visit the official NIELIT student portal.
- Step 2- On the homepage of the portal, click the “Apply Online” link.
- Step 3- In this page, applicants have to select the CCC course among the various courses.
- Step 4- Now candidates have to read the instructions and guidelines of Online Examination Applications Form (OEAF) and fee carefully. After reading they have to mark the required fields in the declaration and have to proceed further.
- Step 5- Application forms will appear on the screen. Candidates have to fill the registration details, personal, contact, address, qualification, examination details and have to upload the required documents in the identification details section.
Once the details are filled they have to enter the security number and have to click on the “Submit” button after reading the declaration.
After submission, applicants will get a preview of filled in examination form. In case the candidate wants to make changes in any entry they can do so by clicking on “Back” button.
- Step 6- After reviewing applicants have to click on “Final Submit”. They will receive a confirmation mail and SMS.
- Step 7- Lastly, the candidate has to make payment of a fee. They have to select a payment service from the three options and have to make the payment.
NIELIT Application fee
- The CCC examination and certification fee for all the candidates is Rs.500 plus GST (as applicable).
- Application fee can be paid through Online (credit/debit/net banking) mode or CSC SPV or NEFT.
CCC Exam Admit Card
Candidates have to download the admit card before the commencement of exam. Admit card will issue only through the online mode and only to the candidates who have registered successfully.
To download the admit candidates have to-
- Visit https://student.nielit.gov.in/.
- Click on “Download admit card” link.
- Select course i.e. CCC under the head IT Literacy program.
- Enter the application No. and other required credentials.
- Admit card appear, they can download and take a printout of it.
Along with the admit card, candidates are required to carry any of the following photo Identity proofs to the examination center- Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Voter Id/ passport/ driving license/ Student ID card/ id card issue from govt./ bank passbook/ id card issued form gazetted officer/Tehsil or credit card.
CCC Result 2021
CCC certificate examination result is usually declared after 15 days from the commencement of exam. Candidates can check their results at the official student portal of NIELIT. The minimum qualifying percentage require to clear CCC exam is 50%. The result of the CCC certificate is represented as grades. CCC grading system is as follows-
|85% and over||S|
|75% – 84%||A|
|65% – 74%||B|
|55% – 64%||C|
|50% – 54%||D|
Direct link to check result – To be displayed here.
How to Download CCC Certificate?
A candidate who has appeared in the CCC exam can obtain their CCC certificate only through mode. From 2014 onwards candidates are issued only digitally signed e-certificates.
Have a look at some of the important steps shared below to download the CCC e-certificate-
- Visit http://nielit.gov.in/certificate/.
- Verify certificate details first.
- Candidates have to fill all the necessary details and click on submit.
- Now they have to verify code via SMS or email.
- They have to verify the digital signature.
- Download the certificate using Adobe Reader or Internet Explorer.
- Keep the PDF of e-certificate safe for future purpose.
- No fee is charged from the candidates other than the examination fee.
- No request for correction in examination form/certificate is entertained by NIELIT from 5th September 2013 onwards. Only those candidates can apply for correction who have filled offline application forms before the launch of the online portal.
- Candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of application form at NIELIT office.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Course on Computer Concepts
No, there is not any minimum or maximum age limit for this program.
No, documents are required to be submitted with application form at any place.
No, there is no need to submit the application form or any other document at NIELIT Centres or any other place.
CCC exam will be held through online mode.
Applicants can check their application status at NEILIT student portal
No, multiple application forms from a single candidate in a single exam are not allowed.
Admit card details are based on information furnished by the candidates in the application form. Hence, no request regarding correction will be entertained.
Yes, you can apply again in another exam cycle and there is no limit for application.
The CCC certificate will be issued by the NIELIT to the successful candidates.
A duplicate certificate is issued. Complete guidelines are here- Download Pdf Here – http://www.nielit.gov.in/sites/default/files/headquarter/Notification_for_Reissuance.pdf
Candidates can contact the regional office and if the query is not resolved at regional level then it can be escalated to NIELIT HQ New Delhi.
Minimum 50% marks should be scored by candidates in order to qualify CCC test.
A total of 1 exam will be organized for CCC test.
Hope you have got a clear idea about the NIELIT CCC certification. If you have any more queries in regard to CCC courses online you can ask us in the comment section below. Our expert team will help in answering the question. We try to minimize the wait time and respond ASAP.