CBSE Marksheet 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially released the Term 1 exam results for the academic session of 2021-2022 on their official website i.e. cbseresults.nic.in/cbse.gov.in and the final marksheet/scorecard of both the classes (Class 10th & 12th) will be released after the conduction of the Term 2 examination across the country. The board authorities will issue mark sheets to the school authorities or it will also be available at DigiLocker which will be an easy task for the students to access their marksheet. To know in-depth about the CBSE Marksheet 2022 keep reading this article.
- 1 CBSE Marksheet 2022
- 2 CBSE Result 2022: An Overview
- 3 How to download CBSE Marksheet 2022 from CBSE portal?
- 4 Process to download CBSE Marksheet from Digilocker
- 5 CBSE 10 & 10+2 Marksheet Re-evaluation
CBSE Marksheet 2022
The authorities have published the Term 1 results of Class 10th & Class 12th on their official website. The final marksheet for both the classes will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the students in term 1 & term 2 theory and practical subjects. To download the results, candidates have to enter their registration number, school number, and date of birth on the result page. The board will not only release the result online but also send the original marksheet to all CBSE affiliated schools and students will collect their marksheet from their school only. For more facts regarding CBSE Marksheet 2022 stay tuned with our article.
CBSE Result 2022: An Overview
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Class 10th & 12th Term 1 exam|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Class 10th Term 1 & Term 2 Result Date||Term 1: Released |
Term 2: Out Soon
|Class 12th Term 1 & Term 2 Result Dtae||Term 1: Released |
Term 2: Out Soon
How to download CBSE Marksheet 2022 from CBSE portal?
To download the CBSE Marksheet 2022 from the CBSE portal, candidates are guided to read the following steps:
- Go to CBSE’s portal (cbseresults.nic.in).
- On the home page of the portal, the ‘Secondary & Senior Secondary Examination Result’ link will be available.
- Click on the link and you will be connected to the result login page will get open.
- Enter the details asked on the page sn then press on ‘Submit’ box.
- Wait for few minutes and a new page will be showing the details of your Secondary & Senior Secondary result.
- After getting done by reading all the details, download the file by taping on the download option.
Process to download CBSE Marksheet from Digilocker
Another medium through which you can download your CBSE Class 10, 10+2 marksheet is mentioned in the following stages:
- Open the Digilocker portal i.e. digilocker.gov.in.
- On the right side of the portal, the ‘Sign In’ tab will be given.
- Click on it you’ll arrive on the Sign In page.
- You can sign in via different methods such as: Mobile/Aadhaar Card No or UserName which was given to you from your school adminitration staff.
- After noting down the above details tick on ‘Sign In’ box and then a refreshed page will provide your Class 10 and 12, 10+2 marksheet.
- Go through all the details printed inside the marksheet and after getting 100% sure download it by clicking on the download box.
Details printed inside the result/scorecard
The list of various details mentioned inside the CBSE result/scorecard 2022 are:
- Student Name,
- Roll No/Registration No.
- Marks scored in each theory & practical subject.
- Total Marks scored in both Theory & Practical.
- Final Status (Pass/Fail).
CBSE 10 & 10+2 Marksheet Re-evaluation
Some major pointers about the CBSE 10,10+2 re-evaluation process are explained below:
- While going through the marksheet, if the student isn’t satisfied with the marks or feels that the marks assigned to them are less than they actually deserve then they can apply for the re-evaluation.
- The re-evaluation window will be activated only for a specific time period and the student have to be responsible enough to apply for the re-evaluation by submitting the re-evaluation form along with the documentary evidence and fee on or before the expiry date.
- The experts will then cross-check the answer scripts and after a few days the revised result will be posted on the official website.
- No objections will be accepted by the CBSE’s authorities on the revised re-evaluation result.
CBSE Marksheet 2022: Some Links
|Result Status||Out Soon|
|Digilocker Portal||Click Here|
The Bottom Line
To get more articles about the CBSE Marksheet 2022 bookmark our page. In case of any query, you can drop your comments below, our team will solve it as soon as possible.