Booster Dose Certificate: Even though the pandemic situation has subdued a little, the government is still stressing the vaccination drive. The government has successfully provided double doses of vaccination to most of the citizens who are more than 18 years of age. Now, they have opened the booster dose vaccination for all those who have received both doses of vaccine. As proof of the booster vaccination dose, they are also providing the vaccination certificate for the same. The citizens who have received the vaccination can now download their certificates online by either using the Aadhaar card or their phone number. Check the procedure, download the link, and much more in the following article.
Booster Dose Certificate Download Online 2022
The citizens who have recently been vaccinated with the booster dose can download the certificate as proof of vaccination. The government is issuing boosted vaccination certificates to such Indians who have been jabbed with the precautionary dose and have registered it. The authority is providing the certificate on the CO-WIN website. It can be downloaded by either registering using the mobile number or through DigiLocker.
Additionally, the candidate can also verify their certificates by scanning the QR code that appears on it. It is very important to download the vaccination certificates as they have become a crucial document for international travel, admissions to colleges, intercity travel, jobs, and many other places.
What is Booster Dose Certificate?
So far, the Indian government has provided vaccination to 2,02,74,68,908 citizens and counting. The citizens are still getting vaccinated with their respective doses. Recently, the government commenced with a precautionary dose for the age group 18-59. The booster dose will be provided to the candidates for free at government vaccination centres. Those citizens who have already been vaccinated with both of the vaccination doses of the respective vaccines for Covid 19 are eligible to get their precautionary dose.
However, the government has also listed that the eligibility for getting the precautionary dose is at least a nine months gap between the second dose and the Covid precaution dose. The citizens will be vaccinated with the same vaccine as they were for the last two doses.
Eligibility to get vaccinated with Precaution Dose
Check the detailed eligibility criteria for precaution dose of Covid vaccine:
- The precaution dose is only for adult citizens who are 18+ in age.
- The citizen must be fully vaccinated. This implies that he/she should have taken the two doses of the vaccines.
- Precaution will be provided to the citizens from 10 April 2022.
- Government or private vaccination centres will be providing the vaccines to fully vaccinated citizens.
- Add government vaccination centres, the citizens will be receiving their precautionary dose for free.
- There must be a minimum duration of nine months from the last dose taken by the citizen.
- Citizens need to use the same mobile number and Aadhaar ID card as they used for the last two doses.
- The government will also be providing a certificate as proof of vaccination of the candidate with a precautionary dose.
Download Certificate for Precaution Dose Online
The government is providing the certificate for the candidates who have been vaccinated with the precaution dose. Once a citizen has received the precautionary dose, he/she shall be eligible to get the respective certificate. The citizen will no longer be receiving a certificate for being vaccinated with the last two doses. The certificate will mention that the citizen was jabbed with a booster dose.
Download Using Mobile Number
In order to download the certificate, follow the subsequent steps using your mobile number:
- Open the official portal of co-win at www.cowin.gov.in.
- On the homepage, tap on the option of register/sign in.
- The register or sign-in for vaccination form will open up.
- Enter the mobile number of the candidate and tap on the option to get OTP.
- A one-time password will be generated on the mobile number entered by the candidate.
- Enter the OTP in the form.
- Click on sign in.
- After signing in, all the citizens who are registered on the candidate’s mobile number will appear on the screen.
- For the respective citizen, check the precaution dose certificate section.
- Tap on the download certificate.
- The certificate will be saved offline in the respective system.
Download using Aadhar Card
Download the certificate using your Aadhaar number, and observe the following steps:
- In the register or sign-in vaccination form on selfregistration.cowin.gov.in, tap on the option of login with DigiLocker MeriPehchaan.
- In the sign into your account via DigiLocker form, tap on the others option.
- Select the id as an Aadhaar card.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and the pin for the DigiLocker account.
- Tap on sign-in.
- In the dig locker account, click on download vaccination certificate.
- For the vaccination certificate tap on the option of precaution and those and the certificate will be downloaded.
Details mentioned in the certificate of Booster Dose
The following details will appear in the certificate of vaccination that will be issued after vaccination with precaution dose:
- Name of the certificate as a certificate for Covid-19 vaccination
- Concerned ministry’s name
- Name of the beneficiary
- Age of the beneficiary
- Gender of the beneficiary
- ID verified while vaccinating the beneficiary
- Unique health ID of the beneficiary UHID
- Beneficiary reference ID
- Status of vaccination as fully vaccinated with two doses and a precaution dose
- Name of the vaccine
- Type of the vaccine
- Manufacturer of the vaccine
- The date on which each dose was given to the beneficiary
- The batch number for respective doses
- Name of the worker by which the beneficiary was vaccinated
- The Centre for vaccination
- QR code for verification of the certificate
|Official Portal||Co-Win Portal|
|Sign In||Log in for Co-win|
Citizens require an Aadhaar card in order to get vaccinated with precaution dose. Along with that, they need registration on mobile numbers.
To download the precaution dose vaccination certificate, the citizens need to log in to www.cowin.gov.in.