Bihar RTPS Services @serviceonline.bihar.gov.in: The Caste, Income and Residence certificates are the basic documents that are needed by every common individual for various government and private work. Individuals have to wait for long for the document to get ready and have to visit several times to the concerned office but now for the sake of the individuals of the state, the Government has initiated this scheme. The Bihar RTPS Services was launched on 15 August 2011. Through the portal, you can apply for the documents without visiting the office. All you need is a working connection.
In this article, we have mentioned the complete details of the RTP Service in the state of Bihar. Please go through the page, to know more about the service.
Bihar RTPS Service
The services are for the individuals residing in the state of Bihar. The project aims to provide Government services to the citizens at their doorsteps. The project is executed by the Department of Information Technology under the Government of Bihar through ServicePlus, which is the delivery and grievance redressal software framework of the National Informatics Centre (NIC) Government of India. Through the portal, citizens of the Bihar state can easily take benefit of RTPS Services.
Latest Update-: The certificate for the पिछड़ा वर्ग / अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग (क्रीमीलेयर रहित) प्रमाण-पत्र का निर्गमन are now available on the RTPS Portal. Check the direct link below.
The applicant can also apply for the सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजना through the RTPS Portal. Check the links to avail benefits of the yojana.
The Government of India provides various government schemes to the citizen of the country and sometime the documents, which are to be attached to avail the scheme, are not easily available. For instance, the PM Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana was the most recent scheme launched by the GOI. The scheme provides some amount of money every year and to avail of the scheme, the applicant has to show his Caste, Income and Residence Certificate.
Know Your Status By SMS
RTPS <Application ID>
SEND TO 56060
Bihar Right to Public Service (आय, जाति, निवास)
The process of generating the proofs take a very long time. Thus, through the online portal of RTPS Services from which the citizens of the state of Bihar can apply for the आवासीय, जाति और आय प्रमाण-पत्र। the services also provides fair transparency to the applicant. Through the online medium, the applicant will not have to stand on long queues, which will save a lot of time for the applicant.
- Please use HTTP only while accessing to the official portal of RTPS Services.
- Use the latest web browser. Prefer using “Mozilla Firefox Browser”.
- The applicant has to install the “Adobe Flash Player extension for Mozilla Firefox” on the system to capture a photo from the webcam.
- Please press [space] button after every word while typing “English name” in the application form to populate “हिंदी नाम ” automatically.
- Please install “Adobe Acrobat Reader” to read/print the acknowledgment certificate provided through the portal.
- The certificates will be provided online to the applicants. The service is provided at your doorstep and the applicants need not come to the RTPS counter.
Bihar RTPS Service Plus Overview
What is RTPS ServicePlus? The question might arise in the mind of the applicant after visiting the official portal of the RTPS Services. Here is the answer to the question.
In very simple words it can be explained as the unified framework for the public regarding the service delivery and grievance redressal. This also gives the latest updates regarding the schemes of the government. The certificate of Caste, Income & Residence is very important documents that are needed to avail the State & Central government scheme & scholarships. The Serviceplus maintains the record of the data that is provided by the applicant sand it also gives the option to track the application so that the applicant can know the process include in the verification process of the RTPS Services.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Also Check: Bihar ROR Land Mutation Application Status
RTPS Services Important Details
The important details regarding the RTPS Service are mentioned in the table below. Please refer to the table for direct links.
|Name of Service||RTPS Service|
|Service for||Online application for Caste, Income and Residence Certificate|
|For Caste certificate||Click Here|
|For Income certificate||Click Here|
|For Residence certificate||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Print Receipt||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Verify TATKAL Certificate||Click Here|
|पिछड़ा वर्ग / अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग (क्रीमीलेयर रहित) प्रमाण-पत्र का निर्गमन||Click Here|
|सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन||Click Here|
|RTPS-EBLOCKS Website for Downloading(LPC/Correction Slip)||eblocks.bih.nic.in|
|Digitally Signed Certificate||Caste, Income and Residence Download Digitally Certificates|
Bihar RTPS Services Certificates
In this article, we will be telling you about the certificates and information regarding them that are available on the official website of RTPS Services. The list of certificates are-:
The Caste Certificate represents the proof of one belonging to a particular caste. The state/centre government issues the certificate. Generally, the applicant who belongs to the reserved classes i.e. Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Class requires the certificate to attach in various government examination forms and schemes. Without the certificate, the applicant will be considered as the Unreserved/ General category.
Also Check: Bihar Ration Card List
The Bihar Right to Public Service has initiated the scheme through which the applicant can apply online. The applicant can apply for the caste certificate online. All they need is a good working connection. The format of the caste certificate is depicted below-:
The list of documents needed for the caste certificate are-:
- Identity Proof-: Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Passport, PAN Card, MNREGA Card.
- Address Proof-: Aadhar Card, Driving license, Residential Certificate, Rent Slip and Rent Agreement.
- Affidavit for Caste Certificate-: Copy of revenue records or village panchayat record, High school certificate, Extract of Government Service Record (book) mentioning caste/community category of applicant’s father or relative, Birth Register of applicant or father or relative.
The State Government issues the Income certificate, which certifies the annual income of an individual from all sources. The authority that issues the certificates varies from state to state. In the case of rural areas, it is issued by the village tehsildar and for urban areas by District Magistrate or the Revenue Department. The Income certificate is very important, as it is needed for the EWS certificate.
The RTPS Service provides the individuals to apply online for the certificate of Income. The individual can prefer visiting the block-head for the certificate or can apply directly by visiting the official portal.
The list of documents needed for the process to enroll for the Income certificate are-:
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or Marksheet),
- Ration Card of the applicant,
- Residential Proof,
- Income Details (Monthly salary, Salary slip).
The uses of the Income Certificates are-:
- The individuals who belong to reserve a class or have a quota in educational institutions can avail of the scheme with the help of an Income certificate.
- To avail various scholarship schemes at government/private institutions.
- The government also provides free medical facilities to the individual having income less than the prescribed criteria set by the government and that can only be availed through the Income certificate.
The Residence certificate is a very essential document needed in almost every aspect of verification. The certificate is the proof of the permanent residence of a citizen in a ward, town or village. For taking the connections of water and electricity, the residential proof is needed also for the government jobs the authority demands the residence certificate of the candidate.
The RTPS Service provides the applicant to log in to the window to enroll for the residential certificate. The individual can either visit the block-head office or can directly access the official portal online to generate the certificate.
The list of documents needed for the process to enroll for the Residence certificate are-:
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voters ID,
- Ration Card,
- PAN Card.
The applicant has to attach the scan copy of the documents in the online application.
Steps to Enrol for RTPS Services Online
We have mentioned the steps to enroll for the RTPS Services below. The process is similar in the case of Caste, Income and Residence Certificate.
The applicant has to visit the official website of RTPS Service plus.
The page shown above will appear. Click on the tab naming as “Issuance of Caste Certificate” for caste certificate, “Issuance of Income Certificate” for Income certificate and “Issuance of Residential certificate” for Residential certificate.
The tab will show various options naming as, Issuance of Caste/Income/Residence certificate at CO, SDO and DM level.
The page will appear below. The page is the same for the SDO and DM level for all document i.e. Caste/Income/Residence.
- The applicant is requested to enter the details by clicking on the tab “Register Yourself”.
- The tab for “Register Yourself” appears as below and the applicant has to mention their Name, Mobile no., Password*and State.
*(Password should be 8 to 15 characters with at least one special character (*[@#$%^&+=]), one numeric, one small case and one upper case letter i.e. Abcd@123).
- Submit the application by entering the security captcha.
- Now, move to the “Apply for the service” Tab which shows-:
- From the option shown in the window i.e. Kiosk, In Person and Online. Click on dropdown “Online”.
- Enter your details Email Id and Password followed with the captcha.
- Select the category from the page.
- The applicant can also track the application through the track application status.
- Keep a copy of the tracking slip/application status for future references.
The applicant can visit the official portal and click on the application status or can visit the direct link mentioned in the article.
The applicant should have an Adhar card with a registered mobile number and a mail id.
To download the digitally signed certificates click on the link mentioned on the table of important details in the article.