Bihar Ration Card List 2020: Bihar New ration card registration procedure has been completed and the Bihar new ration card list has also been released. All the activities related to the public distribution system are carried out by the Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited under the supervision of The Food and Consumer Protection Department, Govt. of Bihar. बिहार राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन New List.
UPDATE- All the बिहार राशन कार्ड holders affected in Bihar due to lockdown against COVID-19 emergency will get an assistance of Rs.1000 each to combat it. Check updates below.
A large number of citizens of the state applied for Bihar’s new ration card. A Bihar new ration card list has been launched recently. Those who have submitted the Bihar ration card applications can check whether their name is in the list or not. However, most of you must have checked it but those who have not checked it yet can check it now. To help you with this we have shared all the important information in this article. You can read this article till the end and get all the relevant details.
Bihar Ration Card List 2020
|Article Category||बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची|
|Responsible Authority||Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar|
|Department||The Food and Consumer Protection Department|
Bihar Sahayata App से फंसे लोगो को राज्य सरकार 1000 रुपये की सहायता राशी प्रदान कर रही है.
Types of Bihar Ration Cards
Ration card is basically an official document issued by the state government to households for the purchase of food grains and other supplies from the Public Distribution System at subsidized rates. Only ration cardholders are eligible to buy supplies from the PDS shops.
Each state has a designated authority for this system. In Bihar this task is managed by Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation (BSFC) Limited, Govt. of Bihar. On the basis of applications submitted by the household/ citizens, ration cards issued to them. There are mainly four types of ration cards that are issued to the households. These are-
BPL, APL, AAY, and Annapurna Ration Cards
- BPL Ration cards- BPL ration cards are issued to households which are below poverty line and their family income is less than Rs.24000/- per annum. The colour of BPL cards is Red.
- APL Ration Cards- APL ration cards are issued to households above poverty line and their annual family income is less then Rs.24000/- per annum. APL card is blue in color.
- AAY Ration cards- Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) rations cards are for the poorest of the poor. AAY ration cards are Yellow in color.
- Annapurna Ration cards- These ration cards are issued to old age pensioners of the state.
The foodgrains and other essential supplies are distributed to the cardholders through the Fair Price Shops (FPS).
Also, have a look at some of the benefits and uses of Bihar ration card given as under-
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- Ration holder gets foodgrains and other commodities on subsidized price from the Fair Price Shops.
- It is also used as an identification verification proof for various purposes.
- It is also used for including name in the electoral list.
Bihar Ration Card List 2020
The food supply department on the basis of applications submitted by the citizens for new ration releases the ration card list. This बिहार राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन चेक list basically indicates the names and details of the people whose applications have been approved and who will get their ration card. This list is made available on the official portal as it is prepared after the completion of the application procedure.
To check this list and confirm whether your application has been approved and your name is there in the list you have to login to the official portal of the department concerned.
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
How to check Bihar New Ration Card List 2020?
If you have not checked the latest ration card list of Bihar, you can go through the step-by-steps guidelines provided below and get it checked-
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- Logon to the Bihar ration card official portal – You have to begin with visiting the official portal of Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar i.e.- http://epds.bihar.gov.in/
- Hit the relevant link – Click on “RCMS” link given on the left side of the homepage.
- Select District – A list of all the districts of the state will appear. You have click on your respective district.
- Select Tehsil – After selecting district, click on your tehsil.
- Select shopkeeper – List of all the shopkeepers of your tehsil will appear. Select the name of your Shopkeeper.
- Choose name of “Family head” – The list of ration card beneficiaries will appear. Now, you have to search the name of your head of the family from the list and click on the respective Ration Card (RC) No.
- Ration card details appear – Finally ration card list will appear and you can check the list and other related details.
How to download the Bihar ration card and Number?
If you are having your name in the ration card list, then you can also check your ration card no. and can also download it. You can follow the procedure given below, बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची [नई लिस्ट] Dekhe:
- Go to the official website first i.e. http://epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on “RCMS” link given on the left side of the homepage as shown in the picture below-
- Now select your district from the dropdown list.
- Category-wise number of ration card will appear. You have to select the relevant option from urban or rural and click on the list.
- Select your block from the options available.
- A list of all the panchayat of selected block will appear. You have to select your panchayat.
- Now, select your village.
- Select the name of your FPS (Fair Price Shop).
- A list of all the ration cards under that FPS will appear. Search the name of the ration card holder and click on the respective ration card no.
- On clicking ration card no, finally ration card details will appear.
- Check the details given on the ration card.
- If you wish to take printout of the page, click on “Print Page” button.
Bihar Ration Card Grievance Registration
Citizens who have applied for ration card and their names are not there in the new ration list or have any other issue related to the PDS system can submit their grievances. If you are also facing any issue related to Bihar PDS system you can register your grievance online by visiting the official website. The complete procedure to submit grievance is provided below.
How to file Grievance?
You can follow the steps shared below to get your registered-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Bihar food and civil supplies i.e. http://sfc.bihar.gov.in/login.htm.
- On the homepage, you have to search for Consumer Info icon and have to click on “Submit Grievance” link.
- By clicking the relevant link, Grievance registration form will open. You have to fill all the mandatory details like type of grievance, address, contact details, description of grievance etc. You also have to upload the necessary documents and once you have to entered all the information click on “Register” button.
- Finally, registration will complete and you will get a registration Id. Keep this id safe for further references.
How to check Bihar ration card grievance status?
If you have submitted grievance, you can also check grievance status to know the processing of your application. You can check your grievance status till it’s get addressed by the concerned authority.
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
You can follow the given procedure to know grievance status online-
- Visit the official website i.e. http://sfc.bihar.gov.in.
- Now, click on “Know Grievance Status” link given under Consumer Info heading.
- Enter the Grievance registration id in the field provided and click on “Get Status” link.
- Finally, grievance status will appear and you can check it.
Bihar Ration Card Application Eligibility Criteria
To apply for a new ration card, citizens should satisfy the eligibility criteria. We have shared the information on eligibility requirements below-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar and should possess a valid domicile certificate.
- Applicants must not have a ration card.
- Couples who have recently got married can apply for a new ration card.
- In order to apply for specific ration card, candidate must fall under that particular income bracket.
Applicants must submit all the required documents along with the application for the purpose of verification. These documents include-
- Address proof of the applicant
- A passport sized photograph
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Other relevant document
Bihar Ration Card Application Procedure
In order to get a new ration card in the state of Bihar, applicants have to submit application. Now, applications can be submitted online. Have a look at the application procedure shared as under-
- Step 1- You have to go to the official website or you can visit the nearest Circle Office/S.D.O office to obtain the application form for Bihar Ration Card.
- Step 2: You have to fill all the information in the application form properly in the respective space.
- Step 3- Attach all required documents with the application form. In case of online application, you have to upload the scanned image of all the documents.
- Step 3: After filing the form submit it to the same office.
- Keep the application number safe for further references.
Features of e-PDS Project
You can check the key features of e-PDS project given as follows-
- Preparation of self-run storage in the state.
- Automatic reconciliation of the fixed amount of the value of the food supply to the bank account by the shopkeeper of the fully automatic PDS system.
- As per the NSF Act 12 (2) (e), use of GPS and load cells in the vehicle used for transport.
- Monitoring and tracking of operations of vehicles in the control rooms.
- Keeping beneficiaries aware about the food distribution via SMS service.
- Updating data into MIS to determine transparency and accountability.
- Resolution of complaints related to technical issues through a dedicated helpdesk.
- Timely Management of inventory received and issued in warehouse by computerization.
- Redressal of customer grievances through dedicated helpline and call centers as provided under section 14 of the National Food Security Act.
If you have any doubts regarding for Bihar Ration Card list, status then tell us in the comment section below.