AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Call Letter Download Certificates Verification 2020: AP Grama Sachivalayam merit list has been out and those who are listed in the list are required to attend the AP Grama Sachivalayam certification verification procedure. To attend the verification process, candidates issued AP Grama Sachivalayam Call Letter 2020. The recruiting authority has issued the call letter for the said posts.
AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Call Letter is available to the candidates at the official websites. Candidates have to download it by using their hall ticket no. and date of birth. No hard copy of call letters will be dispatched to candidates through post.
Call letter indicate details like name of the candidates, their registration id, hall ticket no., name of the post, date and time of verification, venue of verification, photograph, signature, details about documents, and other related instructions.
For complete information on AP Grama Sachivalayam Call Letter, keep reading this article till the end.
- 1 AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Call Letter Download and Certificate verification
- 2 How to download the AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Call Letter?
- 3 How to know your AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Hall ticket No.?
- 4 AP Ward/Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Documents/Certificates Required
- 5 Key points related to AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Call Letter
AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Call Letter Download and Certificate verification
|Recruitment||AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post||Various Grama Sachivalayam posts|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Call letter availability status||Available Now|
|Mode of issue of call letter||Online|
|Official website||http://vsws.ap.gov.in/ |
AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Call Letter- Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||11th January 2020|
|Last date of submission of online application||31st January 2020|
|Date of examination||20th September to 26th September 2020|
|Date of declaration of result||27th October 2020|
|Availability of call letter||1st November 2020|
|Issue Of Appointment Orders||Available Soon|
|Awareness Program||To Be Announced|
|Commencement Of Village/ Ward Secretariat||Available Soon|
How to download the AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Call Letter?
To download the call letter, candidates are required to follow the simple steps shared below-
- I Step – Visit the official website first (mentioned above).
- II Step – Click on the “Download Call Letter” option given on the homepage of the website.
- III Step – Call letter download page will appear.
- IV Step – Enter the hall ticket no., date of birth, verification code and click on “Get CALL LETTER” button.
- V Step – Call letter will appear.
- VI Step – Go through the particulars mentioned in it.
- VII Step – Download the same and take a printout of the call letter.
To Get AP Grama Sachivalayam Call Letter 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Selected candidates for Certificate Verification – Click Here
Antecedent Verification Form: Click Here (Available Now)
T Upload Certifications – Click Here (Available Now)
To Check More information- Click Here
How to know your AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Hall ticket No.?
In order to download the call letter, candidates are required to have their hall ticket no. in case, they do not have their hall ticket no, they can get it from the official website. They can follow the instructions provided below to know their hall ticket no.-
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “Know your hall ticket details” link given under “Candidate’s Service”.
- Candidates can get these details by entering-
- One-time profile registration Id and date of birth or,
- Application Id and date of birth or,
- Aadhaar No. and date of birth
- After entering the valid credentials click on “Submit” button.
- All the details along with Hall ticket no. will appear.
- Go through the details and save or print it for references.
AP Ward/Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Documents/Certificates Required
Candidates who have been shortlisted for certificate verification are required to attend the verification process for final selection. On the day of verification, they are required to be present at the verification venue with all the requisite documents failing to which will leads to cancellation of candidature.
The schedule, venue and all the related details will be intimated to every candidate through the call letter. On the day of verification, candidates must carry their call letter along with the following documents to the allotted venue-
- All the educational certificates (marks memos and pass certificates)
- Date of birth certificate
- Nativity certificate (if required)
- Parent’s resident certificate for deaf and dumb candidates
- Physical handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/Community certificate
- Sports, Ex-Servicemen and NCC certificates (if applicable)
- Certificate stating that candidate is not holding can criminal record/ history.
For more information on required documents, candidates should check the call letter issued to them.
- Currently, call letter is available for Village Sericulture Assistant post only. For remaining posts, it will be released soon.
- Call letter will be issued only to the shortlisted candidates.
- Call letter is not available in printed form.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to attend the certificate verification for final appointment and also to carry their call letter.
- Candidates found without the printed copy of AP Grama call letter at the verification center will not be given permission to attend the verification round.
To get latest updates on AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Call Letter and Certificate verification procedure, candidates should keep in touch with the official website.