XAT 2023: The application/registration for XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) 2023 will start from 10th August onwards. Interested candidates may submit their application form from the official website and the examination for the same could be conducted on 8th Jan 2023. XAT is a National Level test conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on the behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XLRI conducts XAT every year to select the most appropriate candidate for management education in XLRI and associated colleges. XAT score is accepted by more than 160 management colleges for admission in India.
Here candidates will get complete details about XAT 2023 application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, Test cities, result, etc.
XAT 2023 Registration
|Examination||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||XAT 2023|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Exam type||National level entrance exam|
|Conducting Authority||Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur|
|Course offered||Management programs like MBA, PGDM, etc|
|Date of Examination||8th Jan 2023|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Official registration portal||www.xatonline.in|
|Official website XLRI||www.xlri.ac.in|
XAT 2023- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
|Availability of online application/ registration form||10 August|
|Last date for registration (without late fee)|
|Date of issue of admit card|
|Date of Examination||8 Jan 2023|
|Announcement of result|
|XAT score card Available|
XAT 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility criterion for XAT 2023 is given below.
- All Indian and foreign candidates are eligible for XAT 2023
- Foreign candidates have to apply through GMAT score.
- There is no age restriction for the XAT
- Candidates who graduate with a three years bachelor degree (equivalent) in any discipline are eligible for XAT. There is not any minimum marks criterion.
- Final year appearing candidate are also eligible.
XAT 2023- Application Form
XAT 2023 application forms are available on the official website. No, offline registration forms are available and therefore, candidates only have to register through the online mode.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the XAT 2023 online registration form-
- Visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Click on “New Registration”
- Now register yourself by providing a valid email ID and a working mobile number.
- After successful registration, log in by using the registration number and password sent to you on your mobile and email address.
- Fill in all required information like personal information and qualification details etc.
- Validate the details and click save and “next button”.
- Upload the scanned image of your recent passport photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Fill out other details.
- Preview and verify the entire application and click on “Final Submission”.
- Make a payment of the application fees.
- Finally, click on the “submit”
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the filled-in registration form safe with them for future reference.
XAT 2023 Application Fee
|XAT Application Fee||Amount||Additional Program|
|without late fee||Rs.1750/-||Rs. 300/-|
|With Late Fee||Rs. 2050/-||Rs. 500/-|
- Application fees can be paid through online mode using credit card/debit card / online banking (IDBI & SBI) or through a DD or through cash payment at IDBI bank.
- If a candidate wants to make payment through a DD, he/she is required to send the application along with the DD to The Chairperson, Admissions, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
- The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In case is any applicant do not receive a confirmation mail candidates are advised to write to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and call to 1800 209 0835 between 08.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m.
XAT Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for XAT 2023 is as follows-
- XAT 2023 exam will be conducted online mode.
- From 2021 onwards there will be only 4 sections. The 5th section (essay writing has been removed now).
- The total exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- The questions paper will be of objective type questions.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. There will be no negative marking for the GK
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)||26|
|Decision Making (DM)||22|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)||27|
|General Knowledge (GK)||25|
Note: Exam pattern based on last year if we receive any changes for this year we will update the same here.
XAT 2023 structure has been changed from last year. Earlier, there were 5 sections and 5th section of essay writing has been removed now. The structure of the XAT 2023 exam is given below as follows-
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)
Candidates can prepare according to the aforementioned topics.
XAT Test Cities
XAT 2023 is expected to be conducted in the following cities-
Ahmedabad, Agra, Allahabad, Amritsar, Ambala, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhatinda, Bhilai Nagar, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Bokaro, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dibrugarh, Durgapur/Asansol, Dhanbad, Goa, Ernakulam, Greater Noida, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Hooghly, Hubaali, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kannur, Kolkata, Kota, Kurukshetra, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Madurai, Mumbai, Mysuru, Nagpur, Nasik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirupati, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Udupi, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, and Warangal.
Two foreign Test centres- Kathmandu and Dubai
XAT 2023 Admit card
XAT Admit Card will be issued through the official website in December 2022. No printed copy of admit cards will be sent to any candidate. Candidates have to download their Admit card by using XAT ID and password. Admit card contains information such as the name of the candidate, application number, exam date and time, exam centre, etc. It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to write the exam without a valid XAT admit card.
XAT 2023 Result
XAT 2023 result will be out on notified dates and the score card for the same can be downloaded thereafter which will be available till March 2023. Candidates can check the result on the official website.
XAT 2023- Scorecard
After the declaration of result XAT scorecard will be released. The scorecard will be released between January to March 2023 tentatively. Scorecard will include the performance of candidates in the exam. It will be mailed to the candidates individually at their corresponding addresses.
Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of XLRI and our page to get regular updates and information about XAT 2023 exam.
In case of any issue and query related to XAT 2023 candidates must contact the concerned authority. Contact details are as follows-
C. H. Area (East)
Jamshedpur – 831001
Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205
Website: www.xatonline.net.in, www.xatonline.in