XAT 2021: The application/registration for XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) 2020 was started from
10th 12th September 2020. Interested candidates can fill the online registration form from the official website. XAT 2021 examination will be conducted on 3rd January 2021. XAT is a national level test conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on the behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XLRI conducts XAT every year to select the most appropriate candidate for management education in XLRI and associated colleges. XAT score is accepted more than 150 management colleges for admission in India.
Update: XAT 2021 online registration date extended to 12th September 2020. Earlier, it was to start from 10th September 2020.
Here candidates will get complete details about XAT 2020 application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, Test cities, result etc.
|Examination||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||XAT 2021|
|Article category||Application Form|
|Exam type||National level entrance exam|
|Conducting Authority||Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur|
|Course offered||Management programs like MBA, PGDM etc|
|Date of examination||3rd January 2021|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Official registration portal||www.xatonline.in|
|Official website XLRI||www.xlri.ac.in|
XAT 2021- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
|Availability of online application/ registration form|
|Last date for registration (without late fee)||30th November 2020 (midnight 12:00)|
|Last date for registration (with late fee)||TBA|
|Date of issue of admit card||20th December 2020|
|Date of examination||3rd January 2021 (09:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Announcement of result||To be declared|
The eligibility criterion for XAT 2021 is given below.
- All Indian’s and foreign candidates are eligible for XAT 2021
- Foreign candidates have to apply through GMAT score.
- There is no age restriction for the XAT
- Candidates graduate with a three years bachelor degree (equivalent) with any discipline is eligible for XAT. There is not any minimum marks criterion.
- Final year appearing candidate are also eligible.
XAT 2021- Application Form
XAT 2021 application forms are available on the official website. No, offline registration forms are available and therefore, candidates only have to register through the online mode.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the XAT 2021 online registration form-
- Visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Click on “New Registration”
- Now register yourself by providing a valid email ID and a working mobile number.
- After successful registration, log in by using the registration number and password sent to you on your mobile and email address.
- Fill all required information like personal information and qualification details etc.
- Validate the details and click save and “next button”.
- Upload the scanned image of your recent passport photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Fill out other details.
- Preview and verify the entire application and click on “Final Submission”.
- Make payment of the application fees.
- Finally, click on the “submit”
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the filled in registration form safe with them for future references.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|XAT fees (without late fee)||Rs.1700/-|
- Candidates who are interested in XRLI are required to pay an additional amount of Rs.300/-
|XAT fees (with late fee)||Rs.2000/-|
- Candidates who are interested in XRLI are required to pay an additional amount of Rs.500/-
- Application fees can be paid through online mode using credit card/debit card / online banking (IDBI & SBI) or through a DD or through the cash payment at IDBI bank.
- If a candidate wants to make payment through a DD, he/she is required to send the application along with the DD to The Chairperson, Admissions, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
- The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In case is any applicant do not receive a confirmation mail candidates are advised to write to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and call to 1800 209 0835 between 08.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m.
The Exam Pattern for XAT 2021 is as follows-
- XAT 2021 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- From 2021 onwards there will be only 4 sections. The 5th section (essay writing has been removed now).
- The total exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Questions paper will be of objective type questions.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. There will be no negative marking for the GK
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)||26|
|Decision Making (DM)||22|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)||27|
|General Knowledge (GK)||25|
Note: Exam pattern based on last year if we receive any changes for this year we will update the same here.
XAT 2021 structure has been changed from last year. Earlier, there were 5 sections and 5th section of essay writing has been removed now. The structure of the XAT 2021 exam is given below as follows-
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)
Candidates can prepare according to the aforementioned topics.
XAT Test Cities
XAT 2021 is expected to be conducted in the following cities-
Ahmedabad, Agra, Allahabad, Amritsar, Ambala, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhatinda, Bhilai Nagar, Bhubansehwar, Bhopal, Bokaro, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dibrugarh, Durgapur/Asansol, Dhanbad, Goa, Ernakulam, Greater Noida, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Hooghly, Hubaali, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kannur, Kolkata, Kota, Kurukshetra, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Madurai, Mumbai, Mysuru, Nagpur, Nasik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirupati, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Udupi, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, and Warangal.
Two foreign Test centers- Kathmandu and Dubai
XAT 2021 Admit card
XAT Admit Card will be issued through the official website from 20th December 2020. No printed copy of admit cards will be sent to any candidate. Candidates have to download their Admit card by using XAT ID and password. Admit card contains information such as the name of the candidate, application number, exam date and time, exam center etc. It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to write the exam without a valid XAT admit card.
XAT 2021 result date wast not notified yet but we can expect that it will be released tentatively in the last week of January 2021. Candidates can check the result on the official website of XAT 2020.
XAT 2021- Scorecard
After the declaration of result XAT scorecard will be released. The scorecard is expected to release between 1st to last week of February 2021 tentatively. Scorecard will include the performance of candidates in the exam. It will be mailed to the candidates individually on their correspondent addresses.
Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of XLRI and our page to get the regular updates and information about XAT 2021 exam.
In case of any issue and query related to XAT 2021 candidates must contact the concerned authority. Contact details are as follows-
C. H. Area (East)
Jamshedpur – 831001
Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205
Website: www.xatonline.net.in, www.xatonline.in