WBJEE JEMAS PG Application Form: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has started receiving applications for the entrance examination for Paramedical and Allied Science Postgraduate courses. The candidates who are interested in getting admitted to any college in West Bengal in the particular field of Postgraduate Course need to attempt the examination. The examination schedule has been released and the application procedure is commenced on 6th Jan onwards. Students aspiring to pursue their higher studies in Bengal must apply online for the same. Check all the details pertaining to the JEPAS PG entrance examination conducted by WBJEEB such as examination schedule, Eligibility, Application Procedure, and much more here in this article.
WBJEE JEMAS (JEPAS) PG Application Form 2023
The Joint Entrance Test for Paramedical and Allied Science for Postgraduate courses will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board on 10th June 2023 (Tentatively). In order to appear for the exam, interested students will have to register before the deadline. The eligible and valid applications of registered applicants will be accepted and they will be issued admit cards.
The students will have to pass the exam and score marks in order to go through admission counselling. The admissions in the postgraduate level courses shall be made depending upon the scores and merit which will be based on the performance of the students in the entrance examination. The filling out of the application form is the initial phase of the WBJEE JEPAS.
WBJEE JEPAS (JEMAS) PG Application Form: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||WBJEE JEMAS PG|
|Full Form||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board Joint Entrance Test for Medical & Allied Science for Postgraduate courses|
|Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board or WBJEEB|
|Field||Medical and Allied Science Postgraduate courses|
|Number of Courses||23|
Purpose of the JEMAS PG Examination
The examination of the Joint Entrance Test of Paramedical and Allied Science Postgraduate courses of Post Graduate level or JEMAS PG is conducted every year. The exam is held by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board or WBJEEB. The main purpose of the exam is to create a common platform for every candidate to apply for admissions to the respective course. The candidates will appear in the exam and if they pass it, they shall be further appearing for counselling.
On the basis of the marks obtained in the test, the candidates will be included in a Merit List. The final allocation of the college will be on the preference of the candidate and position in the merit list. The candidates can get admitted to any of the following courses of Post Graduate Level in participating institutions in West Bengal:
- Group I: MPH, MPT, FPM, DHS, MPhil RMTS, MPhil CP, MPhil PSW, MSc Aud, MAN
- Group II: PGDDRM, DHPE, MPO, MHA, FCCT, MOT, FRMTS, MSc BT, MSc MLT, MSc CCS, MSc OTS, MSc PS, MSLP, Dip Diet.
West Bengal JEMAS PG Schedule
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the following schedule for the JEPAS examination:
|1.||Commencement of Online Application||6th Jan 2023|
|2.||Application Deadline||31st Jan 2023|
|3.||Edit Window for Correction||2nd to 3rd Feb 2023|
|4.||Admit Card Download Start (Tentative)||5th June 2023|
|5.||Last Date to Download Admit Card||10th June 2023|
|6.||Examination Date (Tentative)||10 June 2023|
|7.||Release of Result||June 2023|
WB JEMAS PG Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to get admitted to the institutes in West Bengal through the JEMAS exam for Post Graduation need to be eligible for that. The applications of students will only be considered valid if they are complete and fulfil the eligibility criteria. The candidate must compulsorily be a citizen of India. There are different age criteria and educational qualification requirements depending upon the course in which the student applied. To check the detailed eligibility criteria, Click Here.
Documents for WBJEE JEMAS PG Application
The candidates need to possess the following documents while filling out the application form for the WBJEE JEMAS PG:
- Passport sized Photograph
- Candidate signature
- Domicile of WB Students
- The candidates need to submit identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, and more.
- Pass certificate of Matriculation as proof of Date of Birth.
- Marksheet of Class XII.
- Certificate of graduation degree.
- Marksheets of all years in Graduation.
- Caste Certificate, only if applicable.
- Persons with Disability proof as per the norms of the Government of India.
WBJEE JEMAS PG Application Procedure
The candidates must fill out the application form for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Test 2023 for Paramedical and Allied Science Postgraduate courses in online mode. There is no provision for offline applications. The forms need to submit through the WBJEE JEPAS portal. In order to fill out the form, follow the subsequent steps:
- Visit the website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on JEPAS and the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board Joint Entrance Test for Paramedical and Allied Science for Postgraduate courses page will open.
- Click on Apply for JEMAS 2023
- On the application portal, tap on New Candidate Registration.
- Agree to the Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form by tapping on the I Agree option.
- The Registration Form will consequently appear on the screen.
Enter the Personal Details, Contact Details, and create a Password and Security Pin, and press Submit.
- Sign In by tapping on Registered Candidates Sign-In and entering login credentials.
- Tap on Fill Application Form and enter Personal Details, Qualification Details, Contact Details, and Exam Details.
- Upload the Signature and Photograph of the candidates.
- Pay the Application Fee online.
- Review the application before submission and finally, press Submit.
Application Fee for WB JEMAS PG Online Form
The candidates need to pay Rs. 3,000 per paper as the application fee. The fee will also be paid online mode through the safe transfer window. The candidates also need to pay the applicable bank charges for the procession of the fee, if any.