WB JENPAS UG Application Form 2023: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has announced the tentative exam date of JENPAS UG 2023 for the academic session 2023-24. The common entrance test for admission into UG courses offered at various colleges of West Bengal is scheduled for 11th June 2023 tentatively. Whereas, to appear in it the WB JENPAS UG Application Form will be live from 10th Jan 2023 onwards. Applications will be invited online through WBJEEB official website. The complete schedule of the admission process is now available and can be checked below.
WB JENPAS UG Application Form 2023
WB JENPAS UG 2023 application forms are to be filled only in online mode. Board will not provide offline application forms. Therefore, printed applications shall be rejected by the Board. The information bulletin for the 2023 examination is available in pdf. Candidates must thoroughly read the information bulletin before applying. Those who are seeking admission through JENPAS UG 2023 must apply within the scheduled dates as after the due date no application will be accepted. To get complete information about JENPAS UG 2023 application process readers must take a tour of this post.
WB JENPAS UG 2023: An Overview
|Name of the exam||Common Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences- UG Courses (JENPAS-UG) 2023|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Examination Type||State-level entrance exam|
|Admission to||UG Courses|
|Application Status||From 10th Jan 2023|
|Admission Process||Entrance test and Counselling|
|Application Date||10th to 31st Jan 2023|
WB JENPAS UG 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of Application process||10th January 2023|
|Last date of the application process||31st Jan 2023|
|Correction in the application submitted/downloading of the confirmation page||2nd to 4th Feb 2023|
|Issue of hall tickets||2nd to 6th June 2023|
|JENPAS UG 2023 Exam date||11 June 2023|
|Publication of result|
|Commencement of Counselling|
JENPAS UG is conducted for providing admissions to the candidates in the following UG courses-
- Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (B.M.L.T)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
- B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology (B.Sc. CCT)
- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (B.Sc. OTT)
- B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology (B.Sc. PT)
- B. Sc. In Medical Microbiology (B.Sc. MM)
- B.Sc. in Physician Assistant (B.Sc. PA)
- Bachelor in Hospital Administration (B.H.A.)
JENPAS UG Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Applications are open for both male and female applicants.
- Applicants must have completed class 12th examination with respective subjects. The complete academic criteria are as follows-
- Appearing candidates for 2023 class 12th exams are also eligible.
- Applicants must be of 17 years as on 31st December 2023. They should not have been born after 31st December 2006.
- Candidates applying for admission under any reserved category seat should be domiciled in West Bengal.
How to fill WBJEE JENPAS UG Application Form 2023?
The following application process is to be followed by the prospective applicant-
- Visit the official portal for WBJEE Board (wbjeeb.nic.in)
- Click on the Application link shared on the homepage.
- Start the registration process by clicking on the respective link.
- Enter personal details to create a password and complete the registration process.
- After the successful registration, an application number will be generated. Keep the application number and other login details in safe custody till the completion of the admission process.
- Now, using the registration details, start the application process.
- Fill in all the compulsory information in the fields provided.
- Select options for Papers and examination zones carefully.
- Upload scanned documents. Before applying keep all the requisite documents ready.
- After document upload, make payment of the application fee.
- Once, all the steps are completed, applicants will be redirected to “Confirmation Page” to complete the application submission process.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
WB JENPAS UG Application Fee
- For only Paper I or only Paper II the examination fee is Rs.500 (Rs. 400/- for SC, ST, OBC-A or OBC-B candidates) plus Bank’s service charges.
- Those who wish to appear in both papers have to pay Rs.800/- plus bank service charges (Rs.650/- for SC/ST/OBC-A/ OBC-B candidates).
- The application fee is to be paid by using Credit card/ debit card or Net Banking only.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates claiming concessions under reserved category must provide supporting documents as and when required.
Correction in Application
WBJEE Board allow applicants to make correction in certain particulars filled in the application form. Candidates are not allowed to make changes in the primary registration details i.e., Applicant’s Name, Gender, Date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, and domicile. Candidates can make corrections in other information within the specified period by logging into their accounts. After the due date, no such request shall be accepted.
WB JENPAS UG Application Link 2023
|Submit Here||WB JENPAS UG Application 2023|
|Download||WB JENPAS UG Informatin Bulletin PDF|
|Visit||WB JENPAS UG Portal|
JENPAS UG 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR based paper)
- Number of Papers- Two (Paper I and Paper II), Candidates can take Paper I or Paper II individually or for both. Paper II is only for BHA courses.
- Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of Exam- 1 hour 30 minutes for each of the paper
- Medium of Exam- English and Bengali
Paper I Structure
Queries regarding WB JENPAS UG Application Form can be asked at the contact details given here-
Exam Helpdesk- 18001023781, 18003450050