WB JEMSCN Application Form 2023: The application form for the West Bengal joint entrance examination for nursing at the post-graduation level is expected to be available in Feb 2023. The examination for the same will be conducted on 1st July 2023. Interested applicants must apply to get admitted into the colleges offering the MSc nursing course before the deadline date. The authorities have been notified regarding various information pertaining to the design that will be conducted and the entrance procedures. To check details such as eligibility, application procedures, and much more, read the article given below.
WB JEMSCN Application Form 2023
The procedures related to Joint Entrance for MSc nursing or JEMScN is about to commence. The declaration for the same will be made through the official portal office Bengal joint entrance examination board. The application form has been released on the portal the second week of February. Interested students who wish to get admitted into the course of MSc nursing in various colleges in West Bengal must apply for the same before the deadline date.
Other than this, the authority has also notified the examination date. The application window will be only open for a limited time period and before filling out the application form, the candidates must observe all the details very carefully.
WB JEMSCN Application Form 2023: Overview
|Examination Name||WB JEMScN 2023|
|Full-Form||Joint Entrance Masters in Sciences in Nursing|
|Authority||WBJEE or West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
WB JEMSCN 2023 Important Dates
The West Bengal joint entrance examination Board has released the schedule for the joint entrance of the MSc nursing 2023 course. The following dates have been released:
|1.||Application Commencement Date||Feb 2023|
|2.||Last date to Apply|
|3.||Application correction commencement|
|4.||Last Date to correct Application|
|5.||Admit Card Release Date|
|6.||Examination Date||1 July 2023|
WB JEMSCN Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the examination for entrance to colleges, the applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The authorities will not be responsible for the cancellation or rejection of any candidate due to any eligibility situation. The following conditions must be checked:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have pursued a bachelor’s degree in nursing or possess a B.Sc nursing degree or an equivalent from a recognised college or institute.
- The marks secured in all four years of education in the nursing field must have a combined average of more than 55%.
- Post basic nursing degree is also necessary.
- Such candidates who are pursuing their final year in the graduate level of a nursing degree course can also apply for the examination.
- The institution from which the candidate has been educated must be recognised by INC or the Indian Nursing Council.
- In the case of government employees, they should have a minimum experience of three years.
- Candidates who have worked in private organisations must have a minimum of one year of work experience.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates who are employed in private institutions.
- For such candidates who are employed in government institutes, the upper age limit has been set as 53 years.
WB JEMSCN Application Form Procedure
In order to fill out the online application form for joint entrance for the MSc nursing course or JEMsCN, observe the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of West Bengal joint entrance examination Board 2023 at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, tap on JEMScN-2023.
- The portal specifically allocated for activities related to the joint entrance for the MSc nursing course in the year 2023 will open up.
- On the main page of the portal, tap on applications for JEMSCN 2023.
- The application form will open up.
- Enter all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Fill out an application fee if applicable.
- Review the application form before final submission.
- Finally, press submit.
WB JEMSCN Application Fee
The application fee for the entrance examination is Rs 3000/- which is non-refundable. The amount must be paid online while filling out the application form. Such forms that will be received without the application fee shall be rejected. The candidates can use the safe online transfer window for the same. They can use the method of net banking debit or credit card UPI or any other accepted method to pay the amount.
WB JEMSCN Syllabus
The authorities have notified regarding the syllabus of the joint entrance examination of MSc nursing 2023. The exam will be set from topics related to the subject of nursing. The following concepts will be covered in the entrance examination:
WB JEMSCN Examination Pattern
The examination can be conducted online or in offline mode. However, the format has been announced by the authorities. Multiple-Choice Questions or MCQs based papers Will have to be attempted by the applicants. There will be 100 questions for one mark. However, a provision of negative marking is also expected. 1/4 mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.