Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2020 @ ubter.in: JEEP application forms for 2020 are available again as the application procedure was re-started. Those who missed to submit applications for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2020 were given a second chance to submit forms online from the official portal. The exam is scheduled to be held on
10th and 11th May in different shifts but now it has been postponed. Revised exam schedule will be announced shortly. Now the application window has been closed.
LATEST UPDATE: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) will soon announce the revised exam dates. Keep in touch with this page for updates. \
Initially, the online application process was started from 15th January 2020 and interested candidates has to submit application till
15th April 2020 10th May 2020. On the other hand, the date of submitting Offline application forms (OMR based) was from 20th January to 4th April 2020. Now, UBTER has re-opened the online application window and the last for application was 17th August.
Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) every year. JEEP is conducted for the screening of eligible candidates for admission to various diploma programs (Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy/ Lateral Programs and other programs) offered at different Polytechnic Institutions, Government Institutions, Govt. funded, and Private institutions of Uttarakhand.
JEEP 2020 Application process is currently active and interested candidates should apply before the due date. Applications can be submitted in online mode as well as offline mode.
For all the details about Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2020, readers can continue reading this post till the end.
JEEP Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020- An Overview
|Name of the exam||Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER)|
|Exam type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Courses Offered||Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|Application process||Closed Now|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Official Website|| http://ubter.in/ |
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
JEEP 2020- Important Dates
Check the important dates of application and exam events-
|Release of official advertisement||14th January 2020|
|Commencement of online application and fee payment process/ Re-opened|| 15th January 2020 |
10th July 2020
|Last date of submission of online application/ Reopened|| |
17th August 2020 (Extended)
|Availability of offline application forms||20th January 2020|
|Last date for submitting offline application forms|| |
|Date of exam|| |
|Declaration of Result// Rank|| |
Also check the exam schedule details of all the groups-
|Group||Examination Date||Exam Shift/ Timing|
|E|| ||1st Shift/ 10:00 am to 12:00|
|F|| ||2nd Shift/ 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|H|| ||1st Shift/ 10:00 am to 12:00|
|M|| ||2nd Shift/ 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|G|| ||1st Shift/ 10:00 am to 12:00|
|A|| ||2nd Shift/ 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
JEEP 2020 Programs and Group
JEEP or organized to select the suitable candidates for various programs. These programs are divided in six different groups viz.-
|E||Engineering and Technology Programs|
|F||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|H||Hotel Mgmt and Catering Technology|
|M||Modern Office Mgmt and Secretarial Practices|
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Applications|
|A||Lateral Entry Programs|
JEEP 2020 Uttarakhand Eligibility
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying. Candidates found ineligible at any stage of the admission process shall be disqualified. Those are willing to apply can check the eligibility in formation shared as under-
Basic Eligibility Criteria-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Those who have passed the qualifying exam from other states but have a domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible.
- Candidates from outside Uttarakhand (not having domicile of Uttarakhand) can apply only if they have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized College/ Board in Uttarakhand.
- Applicants should be mentally and physically fit.
- There is no age limit criterion for JEEP 2020 application.
Educational Qualification Details-
For each Group there is separate educational qualification requirement. Check all the details shared as under-
|Group/ Programs||Qualification required|
|E / Diploma (Engg./Technology)||High school examination or equivalent from Uttarakhand Board of School Education with Science & Mathematics with minimum 35%|
|P/ Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2/ Intermediate with subjects Physics, Chemisty, Biology or Mathematics. Intermediate from Open School Board can also apply|
|H/ Diploma in Hotel Mgmt and Catering Technology||10+2 or equivalent with English with minimum 35% marks in aggregate|
|M/ MOM & SP||10+2/ equivalent with English and Hindi as a compulsory subject in High School or 10+2|
|G/ PGDA||Graduation from a recognized university|
|A/ Lateral Entry to Engg Diploma program||10+2 with PCM Or 10+ 2 (Professional/ Technical Subject) Or ITI|
JEEP 2020 Polytechnic Application Process
JEEP 2020 applications are available in both online and offline format. Those who have not submitted applications yet can apply online/offline as per their choice before the last date. Before applying they must go through the information brochure in order to collect all the information regarding eligibility and application process.
Candidates should submit all their applications on time as after the due no application shall be accepted. Applicants must keep all the required documents handy at the time of application.
How to submit Offline Application form?
OMR based application forms are available now. Candidates can purchase offline application forms from any of the designated polytechnic college in the state. They have to fill the application form, enclose required documents and send it through registered post to the concerned address. If they wish they can also submit it personally at the respective office. Offline application forms are required to be submitted at-
Joint Entrance Examination Research and Development Cell,
Upper Aamwala, Tapowan Road,
Applications received after the last date shall be rejected.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2020 Application Fee
- Application fee for all the candidates- Rs.800/-
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates- Rs.500/-
- Application fee can be paid through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking options.
JEEP 2020 Admit Card
JEEP 2020 admit cards will be uploaded on the official portal 15 days before the date of exam. Candidates will be informed through SMS and emails about the issue of admit card. No hall ticket will be delivered through post to any candidate. Admit card should be retained buy the candidates till the completion of admission process as it is required at various stages.
JEEP 2020 Examination Center
JEEP 2020 exam center will be conducted at the following examination centers of the state-
JEEP 2020 Reservation Rule
Reservation criteria for various reserved section also play an important role in JEEP admissions. Check the category-wise reservation details given in the table below-
- Vertical Reservation
- Horizontal Reservation
Result/ Scorecard/ Merit List
JEEP 2020 result and rank card will be made available on the official portal for all the candidates. Result will be hosted on the website on 20th May. On the basis of scores of the candidates, merit list will be prepared.
After the declaration of result, counseling will be conducted. On the basis of merit, candidates will become eligible for participating in the counseling process. It will be a computerized counseling and date of counseling and other related information will be communicated in due of course of time by the board through official website and publication on local newspapers.
How to apply Online for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2020?
For online application, candidates have to follow the simple instructions given below-
- Begin with opening the official website i.e. http://www.ubter.in/.
- Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL” link given under the title Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic 2020.
- On the application portal, click on “Apply Now” button given against the group you wish to apply for.
- The application form will open on screen.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully and click on “Register Now” tab.
- After registration payment option will open. Click on payment link.
- Select the payment option, fill the details and click on “”Pay Now” tab.
- Fee receipt will be generated. Take a printout of it.
- Now, proceed to uploading of photograph and signature in the respective boxes. Click on “Submit” button”.
- Lastly, take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further correspondences.
Applicants have to apply separately for each group.They can apply using the direct links shared below-
|Group Name||Application Link|
|E (Engg./Technology)||Click Here|
|P (Diploma in Pharmacy)||Click Here|
|H (Diploma in Hotel Mgmt and Catering Technology)||Click Here|
|M (MOM)||Click Here|
|G (PGDA)||Click Here|
|A (Lateral Entry to Engg Diploma program)||Click Here|
|T (Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design, Lateral Entry)||Click Here|
In case of any query related to JEEP 2020, contact at-
Joint Entrance Examination Research and Development Cell,
Upper Aamwala, Tapowan Road,
Phone No.-8448039848 (for technical queries)
- Registration and application process is active now.
- Eligible candidates should apply within the stipulated schedule.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit in entrance exam following by computerized counseling.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications shall be rejected.
- Photograph and signature should be clearly visible and should be as per the requisite format.
- After final submission, no chance will be provided for correction of application particulars.
- Candidates have to apply separately for each group.
- Multiple applications made by a candidate will be rejected.
- No printout of filled in application form is required to be send to the board’s office.
Share your queries and doubts related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2020 with in the comment section.