Uttarakhand DElEd 2023 Application Form (Ends Today): The Uttarakhand Board of School Education has released the notification for the DElEd entrance examination for the year 2023. Candidates interested in appearing in this examination can apply for the entrance exam beginning on the 1st of March, 2023.
The last date to fill in the online application form is the 5th April, 2023 till 5 pm. However, the students are advised to go through this article first, read the eligibility criteria and then fill up the Uttarakhand DElEd 2023 Application Form.
Furthermore, the applicants can fill up the application form via online mode. The official portal of the Uttarakhand Board of School Education is https://ukdeled.com/. The applicants can apply from this website. Apart from this, the applicants can apply through the direct link provided at the end of this article.
Uttarakhand DElEd 2023 Application Form Overview
|Category of the Article
|Uttarakhand D.El.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023
|Full Form of the Abbreviation D.El.Ed.
|Diploma in Elementary Education
|Exam Conducting Authority
|Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)
|Minimum Education Required
|Examination will be
|Level of Exam
UK DElEd Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are required to fulfil the below-mentioned educational as well as age criteria to appear for the DElEd entrance examination. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Educational Criteria and Other Criteria
The candidates planning to appear for the Uttarakhand DElEd entrance examination are required to fulfil the below educational as well as other criteria:
- The applicants applying for the entrance test should have passed their 10th, 12th or any other equivalent qualification from an authorized school situated in Uttarakhand state and should be recognized by an authorized board.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand state. It means that the applicant should have a domicile of the Uttarakhand state.
- One of the most important educational requirements is that the applicant should have passed their graduation in the stream of science or non-science.
The candidate is also required to fulfil the age criteria as their application will not be accepted by the authorities if they do not fulfil this criterion. The candidates are required to have attained a minimum age of 19 years and their maximum age should not be more than 30 years. And these dates should be calculated according to the date 1st of July, 2023. In addition to this, the candidates hailing from the reserved categories will be provided upper age limit relaxation according to the policies laid down by the personnel department.
Other Uttarakhand Exam Article
Uttarakhand DElEd 2023 Application Dates
The candidates need to have awareness of the dates mentioned below. For this, we have provided the dates in the table below. The applicants can have a glance over it.
|Submission of the Online Application begins from
|1st of March, 2023 (10 am)
|Submission of the Online Application ends on
|5th April 2023, 2023 (5 pm)
|Application Fees can be Paid upto
|5th April 2023
|Exam to be held on
|To Be Notified
|To Be Notified
How to Apply for Uttarakhand DElEd 2023 Entrance Exam?
- To initiate the process, open the official website of the UBSE using the web address>>https://ukdeled.com/
- Now the homepage of the UBSE will open up on the screen.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ icon if applying for the first time.
- Now fill up the basic details of the candidates such as their father’s name, their name along with a valid email id and phone number.
- After that click on the ‘Submit’ icon.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered email id and phone number.
- Fill up the OTP received and click on the ‘verify OTP’ icon.
- Now after successful registration, the applicants will receive the registration number and the password on their email id and phone.
- Login with the credentials received.
- Now fill up the application form. This will include the details regarding their education and many more details.
- Now upload the documents as per the specifications mentioned in the next paragraph.
- Click on the ‘Save and Next’ icon and pay the exam fees.
- Now after the successful submission of the form, take out the printout of that for future use.
- Scanned photo of size between 5 to 100 kb and should be in jpg format.
- Scanned signature of size between 2 to 50 kb and should be in jpg format.
- Scanned thumb impression of size between 10 to 150 kb and should be in jpg format.
UK DElED 2023 Application Fees
The application fees will be paid online mode only.
|UR and OBC Candidates
|ST as well as SC Candidates
Uttarakhand DElEd Admission Process
The candidates will have to go through the below selection process to qualify for this entrance test:
A written exam which will be OMR-based will be conducted for the selection of the candidates. The examination will be objective type and will be of duration 2 hours and 30 minutes. The examination will be in Hindi as well as in English mode. For this, the board will issue the UK Deled Admit Card.
After the written exam, the authorities will provide a selection list of qualified candidates. The selection list will contain the names of the candidates according to the marks scored by them.
|Uttarakhand DElEd 2023 Application Form
|Uttarakhand DElEd 2023 Notification
|For more updates visit>>
No, there will be no negative marking in the written examination of Uttarakhand DElEd 2023.
No, the candidates cannot pay the application fees of Uttarakhand DElEd application form 2023 through the bank challan.
No, the authorities will not provide the Uttarakhand DElEd examination admit card through offline mode. It will be available only via online mode only.