UP Labour Registration Application 2021 | Uttar Pradesh Shramik Panjikaran Online | ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन: Uttar Pradesh Government through its Labour Departments, provides all the workers and laborers working under various Acts a registration facility on the official portal. Through which registered labourers/ workers of UP can avail benefits of various social security schemes offered by the state, along with they can register their new venture in case they are willing to try their hands in the field of entrepreneurship. To get all such benefits, they must complete the UP Labour Registration Application process. The registration and renewal procedure are completely active. Those who wish to register themselves can do so through the official portal.
- 1 UP Labour Registration 2021 (Shramik Panjikaran Online)
- 2 www.uplabour.gov.in Shramik Panjikaran Online Process
- 3 How to Verify Shramik Panjikaran Online Registration Number?
UP Labour Registration 2021 (Shramik Panjikaran Online)
The entire UP Labour registration process is online. All those who are interested in registration have to register through the Labour Commissioner’s Organization’s official portal. Those who have already registered and their registration is going to get over can renew the registration through the same portal. After registration, they can apply for a license, and perform various other activities. There are eight Acts under which labour can register themselves depending on the category they fall into.
If you wish to know complete information about the UP Labour Registration Application process, then you must read the given post. Here we have tried providing our reader with a complete insight into the registration process, Acts concerned, registration timeline, renewal details, documents required, etc.
Key points of UP Labour Registration
|Title||UP Labour Registration (Shramik Panjikaran)|
|Concerned Authority||Labour Department, Govt. of UP|
|Registration Under||8 Acts|
|Users||Labourers of UP|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Status of registration and Renewal||Active|
Deadline for Shramik Panjikaran Online Registration and Renewal
Check the registration and renewal timeline for each of the Acts given as under-
|Act||Timeline of Registration & Renewal|
|Motor Transport Workers Acts, 1961||It is an automated process|
|Uttar Pradesh Dookan Aur Vanijya Adhishthan Adhiniyam, 1962/ UP Shops and Commercial Establishment Act, 1962||It is an automated process|
|Factories Act, 1948||– License renewal is an automated process |
– Building Plan, License, or application final disposal for a factory of Non-Hazardous nature is completed within 15 days from the date of receipt of application
– Building Plan, License, or application final disposal for a factory of Major Hazardous nature is completed within 30 days from the date of receipt of application
|Beedi and Cigar Workers (Conditions of Employment) Act, 1966||The process of Labour registration or renewal or application final disposal is completed within 3 weeks from the application date.|
|The Building and Other Construction Workers||Number of laborers|
|Contract Labor Act (Regulation and Abolition),1970||It is an automated process|
|Inter-State Migrant Workmen Act (Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service),1979||It is an automated process|
|Indian Boilers Act,1923||The process of Labour registration or renewal or application final disposal is completed within 30 days from the date of receipt of application.|
www.uplabour.gov.in Shramik Panjikaran Online Process
For labour registration under various Acts, they have to register themselves on the portal. Check the registration process given below-
- Go to the official website of UP Labour.
- Click on Labour Commissioner Organisation link.
- Now, hit the “Labour Act Management System” link. A new page will open.
- Now, click on “Register Now” link.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Click on continue button as you will be redirected to Nivesh Mitra portal.
- If you which you can directly click on “Online Registration & Renewal” link on the homepage of the UP Labour portal.
- Click on “Register Here” button.
- Fill in the details required like company name, Name of the entrepreneur, Email Id, Mobile No. verification code and click on “Register” button.
- Follow further instructions and complete the registration procedure. You have to select the respective Act under which you have to register yourself.
- After successful registration, you will get a registration certificate/ registration number. Keep the details generated safe for further references.
UP Labour Registration and Renewal Fee Details
Workers/ Labourers have to pay a requisite amount of fee at the time of registration. The registration fee varies from Act to Act. The fee details for the registration and renewal process for all the Acts are shared below-
|Uttar Pradesh Shops And Commercial Establishments Act, 1962||Click Here|
|Motor Transport Workers Acts, 1961||Click Here|
|Beedi and Cigar Workers (Conditions of Employment) Act, 1966||Click Here|
|Contract Labour Act (Regulation & Abolition), 1970||Click Here|
|Inter-State Migrant Workmen Act (Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service), 1979||Click Here|
|Indian Boilers Act, 1923||Click Here|
|Factories Act,1948||Click Here|
|The Building and Other Construction Workers||– Fee for up to 100 is Rs. 1000/- |
– For 101 to 500 is Rs.5000/-
– For more than 500 fees is Rs.10000/-
- Labourer Photograph
- Aadhaar Card/ Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Labour ID/ Work details
- Bank Details
- Other documents as required
How to Verify Shramik Panjikaran Online Registration Number?
The verification of registration no. can be done using the following steps given as under-
- Visit the official portal first.
- Click on “Verify Registration Number” link given under the Whats New section.
- Hit the “Click here to verfiy the registration number” link again. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Select the Act from the drop-down menu under which you have registered. Enter the registration number and click on “Submit” button.
- Now, verify the registration number.
|UP Labour Department Official Website||uplabour.gov.in|
|UP Labour Registration Link||Click Here|
|UP Labour Registration Number Verification Link||Click Here|
|UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration 2021||UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021|
The registration process is currently active. There is no such deadline for registration.
The Labour registration facility is available in Online mode and can be completed through the official website of the UP Laboure department.
For each Act, there is a separate registration fee. You can get complete details from the links provided in this article under the respective section.
Hope you have got all the latest information about the UP Labour Registration here, if you have any query then ask us in the comment section below.