UP Board 12th improvement and UP Board intermediate compartment application form online apply 2020. Uttar Pradesh Board soon going to announce the application form for Improvement and Compartment examination. UP Board 12th Improvement/Compartment application form will be available on UP board official website. So, those candidates who had failed in one or two subjects or anyone wanted to improve their marks count in a particular subject can apply for the same. Right now official notification is yet to be released and once it was available you will get detailed information in it viz. application start and end date, application fee, etc. Below in this article, we are going to discuss about UP Board 12th Improvement/ compartment application form 2020.
- UP Board 12th improvement/compartment 2020
- UP Board 12th Improvement/compartment application From 2020
- Who is eligible for UP 12th Improvement/Compartment exam 2020?
- How to apply for the UP Board 12th compartment/Improvement examination 2020?
- UP Board Intermediate compartment/Improvement examination 2020
Update: As of now the application link was not updated at the board website, once it was available we will let you know through this page and also a link for the same will also be provided. Stay with us for more updates.
UP Board 12th improvement/compartment 2020
उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद ने 12 बोर्ड के परिणाम घोषित करने के पश्चात अब जल्द ही इंटरमीडिएट की परीक्षा मै भाग लेने वालो परीक्षार्थियों के लिए इम्प्रूवमेंट एग्जामिनेशन फॉर्म तथा दो विषयों मै अनुत्रिण रहे विद्यार्थियों के लिए कम्पार्टमेंट फॉर्म का नोटिस जारी करने वाली है। अतः वह विद्यार्थी जो या तो एग्जाम मै अपनी क्षमता के अनुसार प्रर्दशन नहीं दिखा पाए और अंक-सुधार की परीक्षा मै सम्मिलित होकर अपनी गलती को सुधारना चाहता है और वह जो एक या दो विषयों मै न्यूनतम मार्क्स प्राप्त करने मै असफल रहे और उन विषयों मै अनुत्रिण रहे वह कम्पार्टमेंट एग्जामिनेशन फॉर्म के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है.
जो विद्यार्थी इस परीक्षा मै सम्मिलित होना चाहते है वह इम्प्रूवमेंट तथा कम्पार्टमेंट एग्जामिनेशन फॉर्म को उसकी अंतिम तिथि से पहले जमा कर दे हालाँकि अभी तक बोर्ड द्वारा इस संदर्भ मै कोई भी आधिकारिक नोटिस जारी नहीं किया गया है. अतः जैसे ही इसके बारे मै कोई भी जानकारी या नोटिस बोर्ड द्वारा प्रकाशित किया जाता है तो उसकी जानकारी को आप हमारे इस लेख के द्वारा प्राप्त कर सकते है.
UP Board 12th Improvement/compartment application From 2020
As after announcing the intermediate result on 27th June 2020, the UPMSP is now going to issue the application form for such candidates who not able to clear their one or two subject in the examination and students who wanted to apply for the same need to fill the application form within the duration mentioned and for application they need to submit the application fee.
UP Board intermediate Improvement 2020: Overview
|Board||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)|
|Examination name||UP intermediate Improvement/compartment examination|
|Application commences from||Tentatively in July 2020|
|Last date to apply online||TBA|
|Application fee||Rs. 256.50/- (as per last year notification)|
Who is eligible for UP 12th Improvement/Compartment exam 2020?
If you have any doubts regarding the eligibility of the UP board 12th improvement/compartment examination then read the points given below.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Those candidates who didn’t clear one or two subjects in their intermediate can fill this form but those who failed in more than two subjects will be considered as fail.
- Such candidates who clear their all subjects but couldn’t get marks upto their expectations or they thought that they can do better in any of the subjects can also apply for the same.
Is there any difference between compartment and improvement examination?
Often we get to know that the students get confused between the improvement and compartment examination. Therefore, before proceeding further we have decided to clear all issues related to it.
UP Board 12th Improvement examination
- Such students who receive marks, not upto their expectations can fill this form so that they may get more in a particular subject.
- And after appearing in this examination if they get more marks than the previous one then the revised mark sheet will be issued to them.
UP Board 12th Compartment Examination
- Compartment form will be filled by those who fail in not more than two subjects.
- After clearing this examination they will be considered pass in intermediate.
UP Board 12th Statistics
As you know that the UP board result was announced on 27th June 2020 and 2586339 students registered for examination but among them, only 2484479 appeared, and when result declared only 1808414 students get through to their examination.
Below we have mentioned some stats related to the UP board result.
|Number of students registered||2586339 (both regular and private)|
|Number of students appeared||2484479|
|Total students pass||1808414|
|Total females pass||1091804|
|Total male pass||1392675|
|Overall pass percentage||74.63%|
|Female pass percentage||81.96%|
|Male pass percentage||68.88%|
How to apply for the UP Board 12th compartment/Improvement examination 2020?
To apply for the compartment/improvement examination applicants need to follow the procedure that we have given below.
- As the application form will be submitted with the help of your respective school principal so you need to visit your school first.
- Now link will be available on the official website of the board.
- At the home page of the portal, you may get the link of application form under the hood of important notice and download.
- Now school login page appears to you where login details will be submitted by school principal.
- Next, the application form will appear on your screen.
- You just need to follow the instructions as mentioned in it and furnish your details accordingly.
- After submitting their details candidates need to pay their application fee via challan.
- But in case you didn’t submit an application fee then in such case, your application form will not be accepted.
UP Board Intermediate compartment/Improvement examination 2020
- The application form notice will be available soon.
- Application form will be submitted with the help of school principal.
- With every application, students need to affix a copy of their mark sheet.
- Application fee will be submitted through challan form.
- Details of challan need to be uploaded on the website once the fee was submitted.
UP Board 12th Improvement/Compartment Result 2020
After conducting the examination successfully for intermediate improvement/compartment examination its result will be announced by the board on its official website
As application form date is yet to be announced by the board, might be it will be available in the first half of July 2020.
It can be applied from the official website of the UP board.
Application fee details will be available in the notice and it will be available shortly.