UKSSSC Stenographer PA Recruitment 2020: The applicants can now apply for the post of stenographer released by the State government of Uttarakhand. Under the UKSSSC stenographer PA recruitment 2020, applicants can register themselves for the post of stenographer personal assistant. Authority has released a total of 158 posts. Interested candidates can visit the official portal to apply for the post. Application for the posts will be started from 31.07.2020 and the last date to apply is 14.09.2020.
The detailed notification has been declared on the official portal of UKSSSC. Although, complete information from the advertisement has been depicted in the article below. However, if the applicant wishes to verify the details then that can download the UKSSSC stenographer PA recruitment notification from the links mentioned at the end of the page.
UKSSSC Stenographer PA Recruitment 2020
Candidates from the state of Uttarkhand can now avail of the jobs in their state through applying for the vacancies released by Uttarkhand Commission. The UKSSSC stenographer PA recruitment will be conducted as per the selection process of the board. Examination for the recruitment shall be conducted in the month of December 2020 (Expected). Applicants can have the complete details about the recruitment on our page. Please bookmark our page to never miss any future updates regarding the recruitment.
Applicants can have detailed briefing about eligibility criteria, education qualification, steps to apply online, and much more. Sit back and read our complete article.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Complete Overview
The applicant can have a complete overview of the recruitment for the post of stenographer from the table given below. Please refer to the table to have important getaways for the examinations.
|Authority||Government of Uttarkhand|
|Concerned Department||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Category||UKSSSC Stenographer PA Recruitment 2020|
|Start date to apply||31.07.2020|
|End date to apply||14.09.2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam, typing/stenographer test|
|Exam Date||December 2020 (Expected)|
|Application Fees||For General/OBC – Rs 300/- For all other reserved class and Ex-servicemen- Rs 150/-|
|Direct Apply||Check Below|
The vacancy details for the post are mention below. Please click on the pdf format which will redirect you to the category wise vacancy structure for the post.
UKSSSC Stenographer PA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The applicant looking to apply for the post of stenographer under UKSSSC recruitment must be a permanent resident of the country. Before proceeding towards form filling, please refer to the important details. If you have any queries regarding the examination, ask us in the comment section below.
- Candidates must have completed Class 12th Intermediate Level of Examination/ Equivalent from a recognized board/ institute in India.
- Should have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi writing and Hindi on computer.
- It is mandatory to have a minimum speed of 4000 – Depression per hour in typing and a one-year computer course from a recognized institution.
The crucial date of eligibility is 01 July 2019.
- Minimum age to enroll for the application – 18 Years
- Maximum age to be eligible for the recruitment – 42 Years
*Standard age relaxation is to be provided to the candidates belonging to reserved class. To have more information, please refer to the official notification.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
The selection process for the recruitment of stenographer under UKSSSC 2020 is mentioned below. Applicant clearing the first round of recruitment will move to the next phase of selection. Authority will display the final merit for the selected candidates. Please refer to the selection process given below.
- Written Test
- Typing Test/ Steno Test
- The selected candidates will get the salary as per organization norms
UKSSSC Online Application Fee
|Category||Online Application Fee|
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD||Rs. 150/-|
Pay Scale for the Recruitment
The pay scale differs according to their categories. The pay scale for different levels is mentioned below.
|Pay Scale||Level||Notification Serial Number|
|Rs. 35400 – 1124000||Level-6||S.No. 1 and 2|
|Rs. 29200 – 92300||Level-5||S.No. 28|
|Rs. 25500 – 81100||Level-4||All remaining jobs.|
How to Apply Online for UKSSSC PA recruitment 2020?
The applicants looking to apply for UKSSSC recruitment can go through the steps mentioned below. Applicants have to visit the official portal to apply for the post. Candidates need to register themselves for OTR after that they will be eligible to apply for the post.
Direct links are provided below which will be activated soon for the candidates. Read the article to have complete details regarding how to apply for UKSSSC recruitment 2020.
- Browse to the official portal of UKSSSC i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now, the applicant will have the official portal on their screen.
- On the homepage, click on the link naming as OTR (One Time Registration).
- Applicants have to fill the OTR form first after then they will be redirected for application form filling.
- Candidates have to register their complete details along with educational qualifications.
- The prescribed format certificates should be uploaded in the OTR form.
- After completing the details filling process on the registration form, click on the submit button.
- Applicants have to enter their roll number to receive OTP for final submission.
- The authority will send the login credentials to your account, through the login credentials login to the candidate dashboard.
- The available posts as per your education qualification will appear on the dashboard along with last date reminder.
- Kindly, apply for the post shown on the dashboard.
- The candidate has to choose the post preference and exam centre.
- Proceed towards fee payment. (For fee details please refer to the article)
- Take a copy of the successful fee payment after completing the fee payment process.
Q. When is the online application portal available to apply for the post opens?
The starting date to apply for the application is on 31/07/2020.
Q. How to apply for the post?
Applicants have to first fill the one-time registration form available in the official portal after then they can apply for the post through the candidate dashboard.
Q. How many vacancies are there for recruitment?
The authority has released a total of 158 posts for recruitment.
Q. What is the most important eligibility for UKSSSC Stenographer PA Recruitment?
Applicants must have one-year computer certification from a recognized institute. Applicant will be disqualified if they do have valid documents for the computer course.
Q. The One-time registration is mandatory for recruitment?
The applicant can apply for the post by registering for the OTR. Thus, registration is mandatory.
Q. What is the application fee for OBC candidates?
The application fee for OBC and General candidate is Rs 300/- while for reserved classes it is Rs 150/-
If you have any question related to UKSSSC Stenographer PA Recruitment then ask us in a comment below.