UKSSSC Economic Statistics Officer Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is inviting the applications from the job seekers on the vacant posts of Economics and Statistics Officer. UKSSSC has already released the notification for Economics and Statistics Officer recruitment 2019.
Interested government job seekers can fill UKSSSC Economics and Statistic Office Online form 2019. In this article, we have compiled essential information for the interested candidates so that they can check their eligibility to apply for the vacancies in UKSSSC and then apply online.
It is suggested to the job seekers to read this article carefully to know about vacancy details, Payscale before applying for UKSSSC Economic and Statistic Officer Recruitment 2019.
UKSSSC Economic Statistics Officer Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of 14 vacant posts. Here are the category-wise details of vacancies available in UKSSSC;
- For General Candidates: 08 Vacancies
- For OBC Candidates: 02 Vacancies
- For SC/ST Candidates: 01 Vacancy for each category
- For EWS Candidates: 02 Vacancies
Hence, UKSSSC has a total of 14 vacancies for Economics and Statistics Officer. Considering the post and its importance in the department even 14 vacancies are sufficient to invite enormous job applications.
Important Dates to apply for UKSSSC Economic Statistic Recruitment 2019
UKSSSC has already released the notification for the candidates so that they can understand the requirement and other details related to this vacancy of state level. Here are the important dates associated with the recruitment of Economic and Statistic officer in UKSSSC.
- The link to apply for the aforementioned posts has been activated from 2nd September 2019.
- The last date to send you online application for the vacancies of Economic and Statistic officer in UKSSSC is 23rd September 2019.
- Applicants can pay the application fee till 23rd September 2019 and after that, your application form will be discarded.
- The date of examination for the recruitment of Economics and Statistics Officer in UKSSSC is 3rd November 2019 (tentative).
- Admit card for UKSSSC Economic and Statistic Recruitment 2019 exam will be released by UKSSSC Soon.
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Economic and Statistic Recruitment 2019
- To apply for the aforementioned posts the candidate should possess Diploma (Statistics), Master Degree (Economics / Statistics / Commerce).
- The applicant needs to score 55% marks in the aggregate in any of above mentioned subject.
- Candidates having sociology as one of the subjects in graduation level will get preference.
- Applicants with NCC ‘B’ certificate will get preference in recruitment in UKSSSC for Economics and Statistic officers.
- Candidates who have served Territorial Army for a minimum 2 years will also get preference.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 42 years to apply for the vacancies in UKSSSC.
- Candidates from SC/ST or other reserved categories will be eligible to get relaxation in the upper age limit to apply for the aforementioned vacant posts.
- The applicant needs to be physically and mentally fit to get the job of Economic and Statistic officer in UKSSSC.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Economic Statistic Recruitment 2019
After checking the required eligibility if you are eligible to apply for the vacant posts available with UKSSSC then you need to follow the below-given steps. Before applying for the vacant posts you will have to keep your valid email-id & Scanned copies of photo, signature ready.
Step 1: Candidates can apply online for the 14 vacancies of Economic and Statistic officer in UKSSSC. To apply for the vacancies you will have to visit the official website of UKSSSC; http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/.
Step 2: if you are a new user then first you will have to register yourself by clicking on the link of “Click here for New Registration”.
Step 3: Complete the registration form and click on submit button.
Step 4: Once the registration process gets completed Log in with Registered Number & Password.
Step 5: Fill the application form and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
Step 6: Pay the application fee online to complete the application submission process.
Step 7: Take a print out of the filled form for further use.
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
UKSSSC Economic and Statistic Recruitment 2019-Application Fee
- Application fee for the candidates from the General / OBC category is Rs. 185.40/-
- For the candidates from SC / ST category the application fee is Rs. 95.40/-
- Applicants from OA,OL, PB, PD categories are exempted from paying the examination fee.
Pay Scale of Economic and Statistic Officer in UKSSSC
- Selected candidates will get the salary according to PB-3, ₹15600-39100, GP ₹5400
Selection Procedure for UKSSSC Economic Statistic Recruitment 2019
Selection for the suitable candidates will be done through a written test; the written test will have multiple-choice questions. For every correct answer the candidate will get one mark and for every wrong answer ¼ marks of total marks assigned to the question will get deducted. If any question will not be answered then-candidate neither will score nor will lose any mark. The result of written examination will be released on the official website of UKSSSC in form of merit list.
Candidates who will clear the written examination for Economics and Statistic recruitment 2019 will be called for the interview round. The applicant will get the information about UKSSSC Economic and Statistic Recruitment 2019 interview on its official website. Applicants need to carry their original documents such as educational and domicile to the interview venue where the documents will get checked with the documents upload at the time of filling the application form.
Answer sheet of UKSSSC Economic Statistic Recruitment 2019
UKSSSC will release the answer sheet of the written examination once it will get concluded. Candidates can raise their objection on the answer sheet by paying the minimum required fee which is Rs. 50 per objection. The answer sheet of UKSSC Economic and Statistic officer recruitment will be published online on the official website of UKSSSC. We will notify the applicants about the UKSSSC answer sheet 2019 once it will release by the official.
- For registration to apply for the vacancies of UKSSSC Economic Statistics Officer Recruitment 2019, click here.
The Bottom Line
Here we have compiled the information about UKSSSC Economic and Statistic Recruitment 2019. In case of any further query you can write to us in the comment box below, we shall revert you.