UGI UG PG Admissions 2022: The United group of institutions UGI in Greater Noida is accepting online applications for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. The students who are willing to take admission in UG or PG level courses such as BTech, BBA LLB, BBA, M Pharm, and much more need to apply online. The applications can be submitted in and blended mode. The students can fill out the form online or offline. In case, the application form is being filled in an offline mode, the candidates will have to submit it to the university. The online applicants must check the following article for all the details pertaining to UGI UG PG admissions in the subsequent article. Details such as application form link, eligibility criteria, registration fee, and much more are provided below.
UGI UG PG Admissions 2022
The United group of institutions in greater Noida of the Delhi NCR region is presently accepting online applications for UG and PG courses. The candidates who are seeking admission to UG are targeting colleges such as UCER in Greater Noida, UIAM and UCER in Greater Noida, UCE, UCER and UIAM in Allahabad, UIT in Allahabad, UIP in Allahabad, UCEM in Allahabad, and UIM in Allahabad. The candidates can apply in an online or an off-line mode. They need to check if they satisfy the eligibility criteria. Post that, they need to fill out the application form and pay their application fee. Eligible candidates will get admitted to the college of their preference depending on the selection criteria.
United Group of Institutes Eligibility Conditions
The following eligibility criteria have been announced for different programmes that are being offered at UGI, Greater Noida:
|1.||BTech||The candidates should have passed the 12th examination or intermediate or equivalent from a recognised board. A minimum of 45% marks are required in the combination subject of compulsory physics and mathematics and one optional subject of chemistry or biology or biotechnology. The candidate should also have qualified for JEE Mains.|
|2.||BPharm||The candidate should have passed intermediate or class 12th from a recognised board. Minimum 45% marks are required in the subject combination of PCM or PCB. For SC and ST candidates, 40% marks are required.|
|3.||DPharm||The candidate should have passed intermediate or class 12 or equivalent from a recognised board. The candidate should have appeared for the examination with PCM or PCB subjects.|
|4.||BBA||The candidate should have passed the intermediate class or class 12 from the CBSE board or equivalent with at least 50% marks in English. IPU CET is compulsory for those who are seeking the Greater Noida campus.|
|5.||BAJMC||The candidate should have passed class 12 or intermediate from the CBSE board or equivalent. Minimum of 50% marks average is required in English subject being compulsory.|
|6.||BA LLB or BBA LLB||The candidate should have passed class 12 or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks. English should have been a compulsory subject in class 12.|
UGI Admissions Application Form
In order to apply online for UG admissions in UG or PG courses, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the United group of institutions of greater Noida and Allahabad at www.united.ac.in.
- On the homepage, tap on the side option of admissions apply online.
- The admission form will open up in a new tab.
- Enter the personal details of the candidate such as name, father‘s name, my father‘s mobile number, mobile number, date of birth, phone number, city, state, postal address, email, campus, and choose the course applied.
- Nextly, enter the educational qualifications such as high school, intermediate, diploma, or any other, and mention the PCM percentage for BTech candidates.
- Enter the examination details of all the entrance tests attempted by the candidate.
- CET exam is compulsory. Hence, the candidates need to enter the roll number, rank, and other details.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and tap on the submit option.
- Pay the application pay by clicking on the option of online fee payment.
- Tap on the option of click to pay a fee for the respective institute.
- Pay the registration fee in an online mode.
UGI Admissions Application Fee
The candidates need to pay the application fee in an online mode. In order to apply for admission to the United group of institutes, the applicants need to pay a fee of Rs. 1000. It depends upon the kind of application the candidate is submitting. Those who are applying in an offline mode need to pay the fee in an offline mode using the available options.
UGI UG PG Admissions Important Links
|United Groups of Institutes Official Portal||www.united.ac.in|
|United Group of Institutes Brochure||Click Here|
|UGI UG PG Application Form||Click Here|
The candidates can fill out the application form in an online or offline mode.
The candidates need to pay Rs. 1000 to apply for admissions in UGI, Greater Noida or Allahbad.