TSWREIS TGUGCET Application Form 2022: Telangana Gurukulam Under Graduate Common Entrance Test (TGUGCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted annually for the admission of eligible students into the 1st Year bachelor degree courses in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Degree Colleges for Women (TSWRDCW) & Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Degree Colleges (TTWRDC) in the state. TSWREIS TGUGCET Application Form for the academic session 2022-23 is available now.
UPDATE: TSWREIS TGUGCET online application forms date has been extended again now applicants may submit their applications till the 3rd Feb 2022. Check the application links given below.
The entire process of admission is conducted by the Telangana Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies (TSWREIS & TTWREIS). Application forms for the entrance test can be submitted between 9th to December 2021 to 3rd Feb 2022. Eligible applicants have to submit online applications on time to avoid the last-minute rush.
- 1 TSWREIS TGUGCET Application Form
- 2 Procedure to apply for TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022
- 3 TSWREIS TGUGCET 2021-22: Quick Links
TSWREIS TGUGCET Application Form
Male and female candidates have to apply for Men’s and Women’s colleges respectively.No physical registration forms have been provided by the Society. The exam is scheduled for 23rd January 2021 (postponed). Applicants must read the instructions carefully mentioned in the Prospectus before applying. The application links, payment links, prospectus with complete application form details are mentioned in this article. All those who seeking admission to UG programs through this exam give a good read to this article.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2021-22 Notification: Highlights
|Name of the exam||TGUGCET 2021|
|State||Telangana State (TS)|
|Type of exam||Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies (TSWREIS & TTWREIS)|
|Admission to||Bachelor Degree courses (BA/ BBA/ B.Sc./B. Com)|
|Application Period||9th December 2021 to 3rd Feb 2022|
|Date of entrance test|
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022: Important Dates
|Date of starting of fee payment||10th December 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||10th January 2022|
|Date of starting of application form filling||10th December 2021|
|Last date of application submission||3rd February 2022|
|Issue of hall tickets|
|Date of conduct of exam|
|Publication of result||Notified later|
Telangana Gurukulam Degree Eligibility
Applicants must fulfill the given criteria before submitting their online applications-
- Candidates who are going to appear in Class 12th/Intermediate 2nd year examintion scheuded in May 2022 can apply for the entrance test. However, admisison to these students is offered only they qualify the intermediate exam with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Students who have qualified May 2021 intermediate exam with 40% marks (including all the vocational programs) are eligible.
- Students having annual family income less than 1.5 laks in rural areas and 2 lakhs in uban area can apply.
Procedure to apply for TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022
- Open TSWREIS TGUGCET 2021 Application portal. You can simply click on the link shared below.
- Click on “Registration with payment” link.
- Registratio/ Sign Up form page will open. Fill all the details such as name of the candidates, Date of birth, Contact, Gender, course and district.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Make the payment of the registration fee.
- After successful registration, proceed to step 2.
- Click on step 2 i.e. Online Application link.
- Application form page will open. Fill the mobile no. and date of birth in the space provided. Click on “Submit” button.
- Complete the application form filling process.
- Download the application form for references.
- The third step is for the submission of preferences for course and college. This step is to be completed after the release of the entrance test result.
TS Gurukulam Degree Application Fee
The registration process will start with the payment of the requisite fee. Candidates have to make a payment of Rs.150/- for registration. Only after the payment of the registration fee, candidates can start filling the application form.
TS TGUGCET Selection Process
Candidates are selected for admission on the basis of the following details-
- Entrance Test- The primary screening of eligible candidates is done on the basis of entrance test. The entrance exam will held on January 23, 2021. Candidates have to pass the entrance test in order to be called for the next round of selection. Before the conduct of the entrance test, all the candidates are issued an admit card.
- Submission of Choices/ Counselling- Candidates are who pass the entrance test have to attend the further admisison process. They have to fill the choices for the prefered courses and colleges. Candidates also have to go through medical examination and have to appear in Physical and Psycho Analytical Tests etc. Personal Intercview will also be conducted. Check the weightage criteria given below-
Weightage for Selection
|TGUGCET- 2022 Exam||10%|
|Academic performance Class10th Marks||5%|
|Intermediate or equivalent||5%|
|Physical Test (that includes 400 Meters Run,100 Meters Sprint, Shuttle Race and Sit Ups) and Obstacle Test (Fear of Depth, Height & Jumps & Fear of unknown)||15%|
|PAT- Psycho-Analytical Tests (TAT, SRT, WAT)||25%|
|Medical Test (To check candidate’s Physical fitness)|
|Lecturette on a particular topic||15%|
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2021-22: Quick Links
|Application Page||Click Here|
|Registration with Payment||Click Here|
|College Preference||Click Here|
In case applicants encounter any issue related to the TSWREIS TGUGCET Application Form 2021, they can contact helpline no. mentioned below for assistance-