Telangana State Department of School Education released the notification for Teacher Eligibility Test on 1st August 2023. The officials have announced the commencement of the TET process by releasing the notification. All candidates who are waiting for this year’s TS TET can now apply for it. The authority started the application procedure on 2nd August 2023. The following article is going to provide information about the eligibility, application fee and others.
TS TET Notification 2023
The officials released the application form on the TS TET portal. A detailed notification has been issued to provide detailed information regarding it to candidates. The application process will be active for a limited period. According to the advertisement, the officials will end the application procedure on 16th August 2023. Scroll down to get the latest updates regarding the TET.
tstet.cgg.gov.in Notification 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Department of School Education|
|Name of the Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Papers||Paper 1: (Classes I to V)|
Paper 2: (Classes VI to VIII)
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of Notification||1st August 2023|
|Commencement of the online application process||2nd August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||16th August 2023|
|Payment of Fees Online||2nd to 16th August 2023|
|Publication of the Hall Ticket||9th September 2023|
|Date of the Examination||15th September 2023|
|Declaration of the Results||27th September 2023|
TS TET Eligibility Conditions
The officials have set the eligibility conditions for candidates applying for the TET. Only candidates fulfilling the eligibility will be considered. So, candidates should take a look at it before starting the application submission process. The following are the eligibility conditions for the TET:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Paper-I (Classes I to V)
- Must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD: 45%). They must have passed D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed or Diploma in Special Education. Or,
- Should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD: 45%) and D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed or Diploma in Special Education in case aspirants who passed or were admitted to D.El.Ed or D.Ed prior to 23-12-2015 guidelines. Or,
- Qualified Class 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD: 45%). They must have also passed B.Ed or Bachelor in Special Education.
- Paper – II (Classes VI to VIII)
- Completed B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com with at least 50% marks (SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD: 45%) and B.Ed or B.Ed -Special Education. Or,
- Passed B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com with at least 50% marks (SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD: 45%). And B.Ed or B.Ed -Special Education in case aspirants who passed or were admitted to B.Ed prior to 23-12-2015 guidelines. Or,
- Completed B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed with at least 50% marks (SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD: 45%). Or,
- Completed graduation with one language as an optional subject. Or, Bachelor of oriental language. Or, Bachelor in literature. Or, PG in language and LPTC/ B.Ed with language as one of the Methodologies. Or,
- Passed BE/ B.Tech and passed or pursued B.Ed/ B.Ed (Special Education) with at least 50% marks (SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD: 45%)
Telangana State TET Application Fee
Aspirants will be asked to pay the application fee while completing the application form. An application will be treated as completed after the successful payment of the application fee. Candidates will have to pay the application fee through an online medium. The application fee is the same if the candidate applies for one or both papers.
So, the application fee is Rs. 400/- Every aspirant will have to pay it and this step cannot be skipped under any condition. The officials are not going to refund or entertain any request for an application fee refund. The authority has provided the application fee link separately on the official website.
How to apply online for the TS TET 2023?
Applicants who are freshers in applying for the TS TET can take a look at this paragraph for guidance in the application submission process. The following steps are going to help in completing the Teacher Eligibility Test application process:
- First of all, go to the official website of the TS TET with the available link address: https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, a table will be available on the screen where you must locate and tap on the Online Payment link.
- Now, you must enter the details asked on the new page such as the candidate’s name, Date of Birth, etc. and submit them.
- Finally, the payment page will get open on the screen, enter all details and pay the application fee.
- After that, move back to the home page of the same website and click on the Online Application link.
- Now, provide the details about the journal number and Date of Birth and finally submit those details.
- Finally, the application form will open on the screen and fill in the details and move towards the last step of the application process.
- Upload the asked documents to the application form within the required specification and submit the form.
- Keep a copy of both the fee receipt and application form safe till the end of the process.
TS TET 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||TS TET Website Link|
|Apply Online||TS TET Application Link|
TS TET Payment Link
|Check Out||TS TET Notification Link|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials started the application process by releasing its link on 2nd August 2023. The application link will be available for candidates till 16th August 2023.
What documents need to be uploaded to the Telangana State TET Application Form?
Aspirants will have to upload a passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form. The documents must be uploaded in jpeg format and size must not exceed 50 kb.
What is the validity of the TS TET Certificate?
The officials have stated that TET qualifying certification for selection will be valid for life. However, the government of Telangana hold all right to change it if necessary.