TS SET 2023 Application Form without late fee will be submitted by 4 September 2023. The Telangana State Eligibility Test known as TS-SET for the year 2023 will be conducted by Osmania University on behalf of the government of Telangana. The TS SET examination for the year 2023 will be held in the month of October 2023. The TS-SET 2023 notification was published on 30 July 2023 on the official website of the authority. In addition to this, the interested candidate should know that the last date for filling out the TS SET 2023 Application Form is 4 September 2023.
Furthermore, the candidates who find themselves eligible for this test can fill out the application form through the official website of the authority i.e.http://www.telanganaset.org/. However, prior to filling out the application form for this test, the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria section of this article.
TS SET 2023 Application Form
As mentioned in the above paragraph the TS-SET will be administered by Osmania University. Furthermore, according to the official notification the TS SET 2023 examination will be held in the last week of October 2023. The candidates interested should note that this examination will be held to find out the Telangana student’s eligibility for the designation of Lecturer and Assistant Professor in various universities and colleges of the state of Telangana.
The examination for this test will be conducted in computer-based mode. This article will cover all the information regarding the TS SET Test 2023. It will also include the eligibility criteria and the method to apply for this application form.
Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023-Highlights
The overview of the TS SET 2023 has been provided in the below table:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Category of the Article||Application Form|
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023(TS-SET)|
|Exam Conducting Organization||Osmania University|
|Test Conducted For||Government of Telangana|
|Name of the Designation||Assistant Professor and Lecturer|
|Location of the Job||Telangana|
TS State Eligibility Test 2023- Important Dates
The candidates should be aware of the following cardinal dates of the application form:
|TS-SET 2023 Advertisement Date||30 July 2023|
|Online Application Begins From||5 August 2023|
|Online Application Ends On without late fee||4 September 2023|
|Rs 1500 Late fee + Registration fee||10 September 2023|
|Rs 2000 Late fee + Registration fee||18 September 2023|
|Rs 3000 Late fee + Registration fee||24 September 2023|
|Amendments to the application form can be done||26 and 27 September 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 October 2023|
|Exam will be conducted in||28, 29, and 30 October 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for the TS SET 2023
The eligibility criteria are divided into two sections, the applicants are advised to go through each of these sections properly:
- The applicants should have attained a minimum of 55% marks in their Master’s Education. The students belonging to the BC/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category should have attained 50% marks in their Master’s degree.
- The students in their final year of a master’s degree or pursuing this course are also eligible to apply for this application form.
- Most importantly, the candidates are recommended to specifically appear in the same subject which they have studied in their Post Graduation.
- The Master’s degree can be in any of the following streams:
- MLISC /M.Ed /MBA/MCJ/M.Tech in CS and IT
- M.Com / M.A /M.Sc/M.PEd/LLM/ MCA
The candidates should note that there is no such limit on the upper age of the student to apply for the TS-SET Exam.
How to Fill the Telangana SET 2023 Application Form?
The candidates can follow the below steps to fill in their application form:
- First, open the official portal of the authority i.e. http://www.telanganaset.org/
- On top of the homepage, there will be an icon of “Apply Online” among the many.
- Click on that icon. A new page will open up.
- Now the applicant has to do online registration.
- Fill in the basic details. This will include a registered mobile number and email ID. Also, fill in the educational details and create a password.
- After successful registration, the candidate has to log in again with their application number and password.
- Now upload the scanned photo and signature as per the specifications.
- Afterwards, the examination fee has to be paid via online mode.
- Eventually, the applicants are advised to download and take printouts of their confirmation page for future reference.
Documents Specifications Required
- Scanned coloured passport-size photo in jpg format. Dimensions should be between 20 and 40 kb.
- The scanned signature in jpg format and size should be between 5 and 20 kb.
- scanned caste certificate in jpg and size should be between 50 and 300 kb.
TS SET 2023 Application Fee
|Category of the candidate||Fee|
|EWS and BC||Rs 1500/-|
|Other Classes||Rs 2000/-|
TS SET 2023 Selection Process
The eligible candidates will have to undergo the test consisting of two papers of a total duration of 3 hours. Paper 1 will be of 100 marks and paper 2 will be of 200 marks. The number of questions in the 1st paper will be 50 and in the 2nd paper, there will be a total of 100 questions.
Telangana SET 2023 Application Form: Important Links
|Apply Here>>||TS SET 2023 Online Application Form|
|Download>>||TS SET 2023 Notification|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
Can the third gender apply for the TS SET 2023?
Yes, the third gender can also apply for the TS SET 2023. In addition to that, they will also be entitled to all the relaxation provided to the candidates belonging to various categories.
Do we have to send the printout of the online filled application form for TS SET 2023?
No, the authorities will not entertain hardcopy of online filled application forms or any other sort of documents sent physically.
Can we pay the TS SET 2023 application fee through money order, demand draft or any other mode?
No, the authorities will not accept any other mode of application fee other than the online mode.