TS PGECET 2021 Application Form Online: The entrance exam of TS PGECET 2021 is organized by Osmania University, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Osmania University has released the examination in which they will conduct TS PGECET 2021. The purpose of this entrance examination is to offer admission to interested and intelligent students in various Post Graduation courses.
All those students who have completed their graduation and looking forward to the TS PGECET exam 2021 to get admission to the Master’s course can get important information from this article. The officials have released the date from which the online form will be available for keen applicants so that they can fill it and submit it.
Latest Update: TS PGECET Online application form submission process has been started from 12th March 2021. Officials have activated the application link, which we have also mentioned here.
- 1 TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
- 2 TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
- 3 TS PGECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TS PGECET 2021 Syllabus PDF
- 5 TS PGECET 2021 Cut Off Marks
- 6 Important Instruction To Candidates
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
Application form submission process has started from 12th March 2021. And the last date to submit the application form is 30th April 2021 (without late fee) and 15th June 2021 (with late fee). Students can submit their application form online till this date and that too with a late fee penalty. Scroll down the article to get more information about TS PGECET 2021. But before that have a look at the information about TS PGECET;
TS PGECET 2021: An Overview
|Article Category||Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam Name||Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Official Authority||Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE|
|Courses Offered||ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch and Pharm-D|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Exam Conducted in||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Number of Available Seats for admission||Approximately 40,000|
|Type of Questions asked in the exam||Objective|
|Number of Questions||120|
|TS PGECET Helpdesk Mail Idemail@example.com|
|TS PGECET Helpdesk Contact Number||+919502721173|
TS PGECET Admission 2021
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is an entrance exam that is conducted by Osmania University once every year. The university conducts the exam on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This exam is conducted to offer admission to the students in different PG courses. As it is a state level exam so it is a must that the applicant should be from Telangana only.
Interested students can apply online to participate in this examination. After submission of all the application forms, the students will get their admit card and this admit card they will have to carry to take the exam. This exam is conducted to offer admission to the students in the following courses; ME / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch/ Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses.
All those students who want to get admission in Regular PG courses of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Pharmacy for the academic year 2021-22 can get important information about the entrance examination from this article. Scroll down the article to grab the information on the important dates of TS PGECET 2021.
TS PGECET 2021 Important Dates
Here have a look at the important dates associated with TG TGECET Exam. Authorities have announced the dates of the complete procedure.
|TS PGECET 2021 Events||Important Dates|
|Notification Released on||04-03-2021|
|Date of commencement of online applications||12-03-2021|
|Last Date for submission of TS PGECET 2021 online application form – Without late fee||30-04-2021|
|Submission of TS PGECET 2021 online application – With Late Fee||15-06-2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th to 18th June 2021|
|Entrance Test||19 to 22 June 2021|
|Releasing the Result||Yet To Be Announced|
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
Now, you know that the dates to apply for TS PGECET 2021 so do not miss filling the application form. The last date is 30th April 2021 to apply for TS PGECET 2021. If you want to take admission in ME / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch, Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses then fill and submit the application form before the last date. Here we have compiled the steps that you need to take to fill and submit the application form;
Process to fill the TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website st pgecet.tsche.ac.in and proceed to pay the application fee first.
- Step 2: Now click on the “Fill Application Form” link and you will land on the registration page.
- Step 3: On this page, you will have to enter the asked details and complete the registration process.
- Step 4: Now, you can access the application form here and enter all the required details
- Step 5: Upload the asked documents in the required format.
- Step 5: Finally take a print-out of the filled application form and keep it with you for further use.
To submit the application form to participate in this entrance exam you will have to first submit the application fee. Here are the details of same;
- Application fee for TS PGECET 2021 for General candidates: Rs. 1000/
- Application fee for SC / ST / PH candidates: Rs. 500/
- Mode of Payment – Application fee can be paid via online mode such as Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / TS Online / AP Online.
Documents Required for TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
To fill the application form you will have to require the following documents
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying degree
- Birth Certificate of the applicant. In its absence, the SSC Certificate will be acceptable
- Local Candidate Certificate
- Latest Family Income Certificate
- Education certificates from Class I to Intermediate or equivalent
- Caste Certificate of applicant
- Aadhaar Card of applicant
- Receipt form from TS / AP Online Centre
- Photograph of the candidates (scanned copy)
- Signature of the candidates (scanned copy)
TS PGECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is a must for the applicants to check their eligibility first to apply for the TS PGECET exam 2021. If you are not eligible to take the examination as per the given criteria then your application may get cancelled at any stage of pre, post, or during the examination. Here are the eligibility criteria set by the authorities for this entrance exam;
- Candidates must have a domicile of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Candidates from the general category must have scored 50% marks in their graduation degree examination along with the required set of subjects as per their preference of course. For SC/St categories the minimum required score is 45%.
- The eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy is 50% for UR in the qualifying examination and 45% for the applicants from the reserved category.
TS PGECET 2021 Syllabus PDF
The examination of TS PGECET 2021 will be having 17 question papers. Here is the detailed syllabus for all 17 papers;
|Aerospace Engineering||Click Here|
|Architecture and Planning||Click Here|
|Biomedical Engineering||Click Here|
|Chemical Engineering||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|Environmental Management||Click Here|
|Food Technology||Click Here|
|Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Click Here|
|Mining Engineering||Click Here|
|Nano Technology||Click Here|
|Textile Technology||Click Here|
TS PGECET 2021 Cut Off Marks
The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 30 marks for the candidates from general and UR categories. In the case of SC/ST students, there is no minimum marks are set. Based on the applicants’ marks the authority will prepare and release a merit list. The officials will release the category wise merit list and accordingly, the applicants will get admission on their respective courses.
Important Instruction To Candidates
Here are some important instructions that every candidate must know before applying for TS PGECEST. Read them carefully then apply online for the exam;
- Only online submitted applications is accepted. Applicants no need to post the printed copy of the application form to the university’s office.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and it will be a computer-based examination.
- The examination timing will be 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM for the afternoon sessions. Applicants will have to report to the exam centre in advance of one hour. So accordingly the reporting time is 9:00 am in the morning and 1:00 pm for the evening session.
- If any applicant wants to takes a test for two different subjects then he has to pay the fee accordingly. The fee mentioned above is for a single subject only.
- TS PGECET-2021 will be conducted in Hyderabad and Warangal.
- The hall ticket to take the examination will be available online on the official website of TS PGECET.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here (Available Now)|
|Available Courses||Click Here|
|TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2021||–|
In this article, we have compiled the information about TS PGECET 2021 exam and important points related to it. In case of any further query, feel free to write to us in the comment box given below. We shall revert you very soon.