TS PGECET 2020 Application Form Online: The entrance exam of TS PGECET 2020 will be conducted by the Osmania University, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Osmania University was scheduled to be conducted from 1st to 4th July has been postponed. The revised exam dates will be updated shortly. The purpose of this entrance examination is to offer admission to the interested and intelligent students in various Post Graduation courses.
All those students who have completed their graduation and looking forward to the TS PGECET exam 2020 to get admission to the Master’s course can get important information from this article. The officials have already released the online form for the applicants so that they can fill it and submit it.
- 1 TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
- 2 TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
- 3 TS PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TS PGECET 2020 Syllabus PDF
- 5 TS PGECET 2020 Cut Off Marks
- 6 Important Instruction To Candidates
TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
Now the last date to submit the application form was extended up to 10th June 2020 (without late fee) and 31st July (with late fee). Students can submit their application form online till this date and that too with late fee penalty. Scroll down the article to get more information about TS PGECET 2020. But before that have a look at the information about TS PGECET;
TS PGECET 2020: An Overview
|Article Category||Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam Name||Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Official Authority||Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE|
|Courses Offered||ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch and Pharm-D|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Exam Conducted in||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Number of Available Seats for admission||Approximately 40,000|
|Type of Questions asked in the exam||Objective|
|Number of Questions||120|
|TS PGECET Helpdesk Mail Idemail@example.com|
|TS PGECET Helpdesk Contact Number||+919502721173|
Latest Update: TS PGECET Online application form can be submitted till 31st July 2020 with a late fees of Rs.500/-. The exam has also been postponed and the revised exam date shall be announced soon.
TS PGECET Admission 2020
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is an entrance exam that is conducted by Osmania University once every year. The university conducts the exam on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This exam is conducted to offer admission to the students in different PG courses. As it is a state level exam so it is a must that the applicant should be from Telangana only.
Interested students can apply online to participate in this examination. After submission of all the application forms, the students will get their admit card and this admit card they will have to carry to take the exam. This exam is conducted to offer admission to the students in the following courses; ME / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch/ Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses. All those students who want to get admission in Regular PG courses of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Pharmacy for the academic year 2020-21 can get important information about the entrance examination from this article. Scroll down the article to grab the information on the important dates of TS PGECET 2020.
TS PGECET 2020 Important Dates
Due to COVID-19, there are some changes have been done in the previously announced schedule. Here have a look at the important dates associated with TG TGECET Exam. New dates will be communicated soon to the applicants.
|TS PGECET 2020||Important Dates|
|Notification Released on||04-03-2020|
|Date of commencement of online applications||12-03-2020|
|Last Date for submission of TS PGECET 2020 online application form without late fee||10-6-2020|
|With Late Fee|
|Releasing the Result||Yet To Be Announced|
TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
Now you know that the dates to apply for TS PGECET 2020 have been extended so if you missed filling the application form earlier then now you some days in your hand to apply for this entrance exam. The last date has been extended till 10 June to apply for TS PGECET 2020. So if you want to take admission in ME / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch, Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses then fill and submit the application form before the last date. Here we have compiled the steps that you need to take to fill and submit the application form;
Process to fill the TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website st pgecet.tsche.ac.in and proceed to pay the application fee first.
- Step 2: Now click on the “Fill Application Form” link and you will land on the registration page.
- Step 3: On this page, you will have to enter the asked details and complete the registration process.
- Step 4: Now, you can access the application form here and enter all the required details
- Step 5: Upload the asked documents in the required format.
- Step 5: Finally take a print-out of the filled application form and keep it with you for further use.
To submit the application form to participate in this entrance exam you will have to first submit the application fee. Here are the details of same;
- Application fee for TS PGECET 2020 for General candidates: Rs. 1000/
- Application fee for SC / ST / PH candidates: Rs. 500/
- Mode of Payment – Application fee can be paid via online mode such as Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / TS Online / AP Online.
Documents Required for TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
To fill the application form you will have to require the following documents
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying degree
- Birth Certificate of the applicant. In its absence, the SSC Certificate will be acceptable
- Local Candidate Certificate
- Latest Family Income Certificate
- Education certificates from Class I to Intermediate or equivalent
- Caste Certificate of applicant
- Aadhaar Card of applicant
- Receipt form from TS / AP Online Centre
- Photograph of the candidates (scanned copy)
- Signature of the candidates (scanned copy)
TS PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is a must for the applicants to check their eligibility first to apply for the TS PGECET exam 2020. If you are not eligible to take the examination as per the given criteria then your application may get canceled at any stage of pre, post, or during the examination. Here are the eligibility criteria set by the authorities for this entrance exam;
- Candidates must have a domicile of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Candidates from the general category must have scored 50% marks in their graduation degree examination along with the required set of subjects as per their preference of course. For SC/St categories the minimum required score is 45%.
- The eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy is 50% for UR in the qualifying examination and 45% for the applicants from the reserved category.
TS PGECET 2020 Syllabus PDF
The examination of TS PGECET 2020 will be having 17 question papers. Here is the detailed syllabus for all 17 papers;
|Aerospace Engineering||Click Here|
|Architecture and Planning||Click Here|
|Biomedical Engineering||Click Here|
|Chemical Engineering||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|Environmental Management||Click Here|
|Food Technology||Click Here|
|Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Click Here|
|Mining Engineering||Click Here|
|Nano Technology||Click Here|
|Textile Technology||Click Here|
TS PGECET 2020 Cut Off Marks
The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 30 marks for the candidates from general and UR categories. In the case of SC/ST students, there is no minimum marks are set. Based on the applicants’ marks the authority will prepare and release a merit list. The officials will release the category wise merit list and accordingly, the applicants will get admission on their respective courses.
Important Instruction To Candidates
Here are some important instructions that every candidate must know before applying for TS PGECEST. Read them carefully then apply online for the exam;
- Only online submitted applications will be accepted. Applicants no need to post the printed copy of the application form to the university’s office.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and it will be a computer based examination.
- The examination timing will be 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM for the afternoon sessions. Applicants will have to report to the exam center in advance of one hour. So accordingly the reporting time is 9:00 am for morning and 1:00 pm for the evening session.
- If any applicant wants to takes a test for two different subjects then he has to pay the fee accordingly. The fee mentioned above is for a single subject only.
- TS PGECET-2020 will be conducted in Hyderabad and Warangal.
- The hall ticket to take the examination will be available online on the official website of TS PGECET.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Available Courses||Click Here|
|TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2020||–|
In this article, we have compiled the information about TS PGECET 2020 exam and important points related to it. In case of any further query, feel free to write to us in the comment box given below. We shall revert you very soon.