TS LAWCET 2023 (without late fee extended to 29th April): Those who have not been able to submit their application by the previous last date must get a sigh of relief because the Osmania University the conducting authority of TS LAWCET and PGLCET 2023 extended the last date to submit the application form without a late fee extended to 29 April 2023.
The common entrance test will be organized to fill the seats in the 3 years and 5 years of Law courses in the state of Telangana and for this, the authority will invite the online application. Recently the university said that the TS LAWCET 2023 online application is to start on 2nd March 2023. Eligible applicants may submit their application without a late fee till 29th April 2023. For more details regarding the TS LAWCET & PGLCET read this article.
TS LAWCET Application 2023
Applicants who are keenly looking for TS LAWCET 2023 and TS PGLCET 2023 need to know that the authority has released the examination date for the year 2023. Candidates are welcome to fill out the application form who may fulfil the eligibility criteria.
For admission, applicants have to appear for the common entrance test. The examination will be based on the Computer Test comprised of 120 multiple-choice questions. The total time assigned for the examination will be 90 minutes. There will be 1 mark for each question. There will be no provision for negative marking in the Telangana LAWCET 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For TS LAWCET 2023
The aspirant who is applying for the Osmania University entrance examination for the Law courses needs to fulfil certain sets of eligibility criteria. The list of eligibility criteria for both 3-year LLB and 5-year LLB courses is given below:
Eligibility Criteria for 3-Year LLB Course
- To apply for the entrance examination, the candidate should have passed the graduation from a recognized College/Institution or have obtained the equivalent degree to the graduation level.
- The candidates should have passed the bachelor’s degree with 45% aggregate marks.
Eligibility Criteria for 5 Year Integrated LLB Course
- To get eligible for the TS LAWCET 2023 the aspirant should have passed the 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- The applicant needs to score at least 45% marks at the intermediate level and the candidates who had passed the exam equivalent to the intermediate level then he/she can also apply for the entrance examination.
Check this: ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Form
TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Overview
The Examination pattern for the TS LAWCET 2023 will be based on the questions from General Knowledge, Mental Ability, general knowledge, and Current Affairs related to the field of Law. The TS LAWCET Entrance Examination will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
|Examination Name||Telangana State Law Common Eligibility Test|
|Type of Examination||Law Entrance Examination|
|Courses Offered||3 years and 5 years LLB Course|
|Mode of TS LAWCET 2023 Application||Online|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Last Date To Register For Application||29th April 2023|
|Last date for registration with late fee (Rs.500/-)||4th May 2023|
|Last date for registration with late fee (Rs.1000/-)||8th May 2023|
|Last date for registration with late fee (Rs.2000/-)||10th May 2023|
|Last date for registration with late fee (Rs.4000/-)||12th May 2023|
|Correction in the application form||4th to 10th May 2023|
|TS LAWCET 2023 Admit Card||16th May 2023|
|TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Date||25 May 2023|
Also Read: TS PGECET 2023 Application Form
Steps to fill TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form
- The aspirant needs to open the official website i.e. lawcet.tsche.ac.in to start filling out the application.
- Then the aspirant needs to search for the Apply TS LAWCET 2023 Application on the home page of the portal.
- After finding the above link then you should click on the link to start filling out the online application form.
- Upload the required document on the application page.
- After filling the required details in the application form then you would be asked to pay the application fees for the entrance examination. The fees can be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net-Banking, and also through offline Telangana State Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers.
- After paying the application fees then you will be redirected to the new page that will display the filled application form.
- The student needs to recheck the application form and can take the printout of the application form for future use.
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Fee
The aspirant who wanted to apply for the TS LAWCET Application 2023 needs to visit the official website. On the website, the candidate needs to register and have to pay the application fees through the available mode of payment which includes:
- Debit Card
- Net- Banking
- Credit Card
- UPI Payment
- AP Online / Mee Seva Center
In the Application form, the applicant needs to provide his/her qualification details, contact details, personal details, etc.
|OC and BCs||TS LAWCET: Rs 900/-|
TS PGLCET: Rs 1100/-
|SC/ST & PH||TS LAWCET: Rs 600/-|
TS PGLCET Rs: 900/-
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form Correction
The applicant can also make certain changes to the application form. The correction needs to be done in the given time slot. The correction has been divided into two groups that are listed below:
Group 1: The applicants have the option to make corrections in the application form but there are certain corrections that a candidate cannot make by themselves. For this type of correction, the aspirant needs to write an email with a written application. The candidate also needs to upload the supportive document with the filled application form.
The type of correction will be Hall ticket number, Name of the aspirant, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Signature, and Photograph.
Group 2: The correction which can be done by the candidate on their own through the online portal after getting logged in during the specific time frame has been listed below:
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing
- The medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- Percentage in Qualifying Exam
- Examination Language Selection
- Birth State and Birth District of the candidate
- Gender of Applicant
- Type of Reservation
- Status of Local Area
- Non-Minority / Minority
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Qualification Details
- Address for the Applicant
- E-mail id of the aspirant
- Aadhaar Card details of the Applicant
Also Check: TS EAMCET Application Form 2023
TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for the entrance examination can be seen below::
Important Note – The medium of the entrance examination question paper will be in English, Telegu, English, or Urdu. For every question answered correctly the candidate will be awarded 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
The mode of examination will be done online mode. The examination duration is 90 minutes; the type of question will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). The total number of questions in the examination will be 120.
TS LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
The level for the 3 years Law entrance examination will be based on the graduate level and for 5 years course, the level will be based on the intermediate level. The question will be related to the field of Law and the candidate should know some of the principal of law.
Syllabus for General Knowledge and Mental Ability: History of Indian Constitution, Indian Policy, Alphabet Analogies, Coding & Decoding, Verbal Reasoning, Odd one Out, Blood Relations, Sitting Arrangement, Verbal Analogy, Logical Reasoning.
Syllabus for Current Affairs: Indian Economics, Award and achievements in the field of Law, Scientific Discoveries, Other National Issues, International Issues, Ministry of state, and Central Inventions.
Syllabus for Aptitude for the Study of Law: Knowledge of the basic principles of Law, Constitution of India, Important Articles of the Constitution, Indian Constitutional Amendments, List of all legal terms Judiciary.
TS LAWCET Notification 2023: Important Link
|Apply here>>>||Submit TS LAWCET Application here|
|Download>>||Print TS LAWCET Application Form|
|Website||TS LAWCET Official Portal|