TS GDS Recruitment 2020-21 www.appost.in: TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 registration process is currently active. India post invited applications for GDS recruitment on 27th Jan 2021 for Cycle III. Candidates who are eligible and want to join Telangana State postal circle as GDS can apply for TS GDS Recruitment 2020-21 online before the due date. Applications can be submitted only in online mode.
UPDATE (27th Feb 2021): Last date of application for candidates who have already registered has been extended till 1st March 2021. Check application link below.
- 1 Telangana Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2020-21- An Overview
- 2 Telangana Postal Circle GDS 2020-21- Important Dates
- 3 TS GDS Recruitment 2020-21- Eligibility
- 4 How to Apply for TS GDS Recruitment 2021?
- 5 TS GDS Recruitment 2020-21 Application Fee
- 6 Telangana GDS Recruitment 2020-21- Vacancy Detail
- 7 Important Instructions related to TS GDS 2020-21 Recruitment
Telangana Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2020-21- An Overview
Through this recruitment drive total 1150 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) will be appointed in Telangana postal circle under Cycle III of the year 2020-21. The application link has been activated from 27th Jan onwards. Interested candidates can register themselves as without registration no candidate can proceed to application submission.
|Recruitment||TS Post GDS Recruitment|
|Department||Department of Post, Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Postal Circle||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Notification/ Advertisement No.||RE/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-3/2021|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Release of Advt./notification||27th Jan 2021|
|Application status||Extended till 27th Feb|
|Basis of selection||Merit|
|Job location||Telangana State|
|India Post GDS portal||http://www.appost.in|
Telangana Postal Circle GDS 2020-21- Important Dates
|Release of official notification||27th Jan 2021|
|Commencement of online registration||27th Feb 2021|
|Last date of online registration||26th Feb 2021|
|Commencement of submission of application||27th Jan 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||1st March 2021|
|Publication of merit list/ result||To be updated later|
TS GDS Recruitment 2020-21- Eligibility
All the candidates should go through the eligibility criteria before applying. They can check all the eligibility details shared below-
- Candidates should have qualified Secondary School Examination/ Class 10th exam with passing marks in Maths and English subject from a recognized Board.
- They should have studied English and Mathematics as compulsory/ elective subjects in Class 10th.
- They should also have studied their local language (i.e. Tamil for Tamilnadu) up to 10th Standard.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of working in computer
- The minimum and maximum age of applicants (as on 27th Jan 2021) must be 18 years and 40 years respectively.
Candidates of reserved categories are provided relaxation in upper age limit. All the details about the permissible age relaxation is given below-
|Category of the candidates||Age relaxation permissible|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
- Applicants must have knowledge of riding cycling.
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020-21- Application Process
- Applications can be submitted only through online mode.
- Candidates can submit their applications from the GDS recruitment portal.
- Only eligible candidates should submit applications.
- Candidates should keep the scanned copy of all the certificates and documents ready with them at the time of application.
- Only one registration and application is allowed for one candidate.
- Applicants should register within the stipulated dates as only after registration they can proceed for application.
How to Apply for TS GDS Recruitment 2021?
TS GDS applications are filled in three stages viz. registration, payment of fee, and application. Applicants can fill their applications by following the given procedure-
Stage 1- Online Registration
- Go to the GDS Online Engagement portal. The official link is http://www.appost.in.
- Click on “Registration” link mentioned in stage 1 on the homepage.
- Enter the required information like personal details, qualification details. Also upload photograph and signature in the respective box.
- Now, enter the captcha code, declaration and hit the “submit details” button.
- After successful submission of form, a unique reference number will be send to candidate’s email and registered mobile no.
- Candidates have to retain their registration no. and for further logins.
Stage 2- Payment of Application fee
After successful registration, candidates can proceed further for submission of application. Follow the given instructions-
- Visit http://www.appost.in and click on Stage 2 “Fee Payment” option.
- Enter the registration no. and other details in the respective fields.
- Click on “Make Payment” button.
- Fill the registration no. and hit the “Make Payment’ button.
- On successful payment, a confirmation will be send to candidates through SMS/ Email.
Stage 3- Application form
After the payment of fee, candidates have to fill application form.
- Click on “Apply Online” link on the homepage.
- Fill the registration no.
- Enter all the required information in required fields.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit preferences for respective post.
- Preview the application form and cross check all the information.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Print the application form for further references.
TS GDS Recruitment 2020-21 Application Fee
- Candidates (only male applicants of OBC/OC/EWS/ Transman categories) have to make application fee of Rs.100/-.
- Application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode. Online mode- debit/credit card/Net banking. Offline mode- For that candidates have to visit Head Post Office or any other identified Post Offices of the concerned Postal Circle.
- Female and PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
All the applicants have to upload following documents in the application form-
- SSC Marks Memo/ Class X Certificate
- Date of Birth proof certificate (if Date of birth is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer Certificate
- Caste and Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport sized photograph
- Signature image
Candidates must ensure that documents should be uploaded in prescribed format.
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab- Rs.10000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab- Rs.12000/-
Telangana GDS Recruitment 2020-21- Vacancy Detail
|Category||No. of posts|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||130|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||279|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||154|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||65|
Selection of suitable candidates for post of GDS for Telangana postal circle will be done on the basis of the merit in class 10th and eligibility. Recruiting agency do not conduct any selection test/ interview for the selection of suitable candidates. final recruitment is done by the district recruiting agencies.
|TS GDS Recruitment 2020-21 Cycle III Notification||Click Here|
|TS GDS Recruitment 2020-21 Cycle III Fee Payment||Click Here|
|TS GDS Result 2020-21 Cycle III||Click Here|
- Read the Official recruitment notification thoroughly before applying.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Applications can be submitted only in online mode.
- Applicants must ensure that all the details are correct before final submission.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates must visit the official website on regular basis to get all the updates.
For queries, candidates can contact at-
Helpline No.- 040-23463613