TS ECET 2020: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts the entrance exam for the residents of Telangana to offer them admission in different UG courses. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test or TS ECET is a state level entrance test which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University once in a year. Like every year this year also the students were waiting for the release of the TS ECET 2020 application form which has been released now.
TS ECET 2020 Application Form
As per the latest notification released by Telangana State Council of Higher Education the last date to fill and submit the TS ECET 2020 has been extended up to 1st July 2020. So still the students have time to fill and submit the application form to participate in the entrance examination. Based on the students’ scores in this exam they will get admission in 2nd year B.E. / B.Tech / B. Pharmacy courses. Interested candidates can apply online to take this entrance exam without late fee till 1st July 2020. Read this article further to get more information about TS ECET 2020.
Latest Update: TS ECET Application form correction has been started from 22nd June 2020. Now all candidates can make correction in their application form. Exam will be conducted on 4th July 2020.
TS ECET 2020 Exam Highlights
|Article Category||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Name Of State||Telangana|
|Name of the exam||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET)|
|Exam Conducted By||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
tsecet.nic.in TS ECET 2020
Telangana State Council of Higher Education announced the examination for the entrance examination for B.E. / B.Tech / B. Pharmacy courses. Earlier the authorities announced 31st May as the last day to submit the application form to participate in the exam. But due to COVID-19 now the last date to submit the application form is 1st July, 2020. The entrance exam will be held on July 04, 2020. Interested students can apply to TS ECET 2020 till the newly announced date without paying the late fee. Though this is an entrance exam four of its centers will be available in Andhra Pradesh as well.
Due to COVID-19, the TS ECET 2020 exam was postponed earlier but its new dates are out so you must have started your preparation for the exam as well. This will be a computer bases examination which will be conducted online. Based on the result of the exam the applicants can get admission in 2nd year regular B.E. / B.Tech. courses in both the University and Unaided Private Professional Institutions. TS ECET Result will be applicable Institutions for diploma holders of Engineering/Pharmacy/Technology and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders. Here have a look at the important dates associated with the examination.
TS ECET 2020: Important Dates
Here have a look at the important dates associated with this entrance examination;
|TS ECET 2020 notification Out on||24th Feb 2020|
|Start date of application submission||24th Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form without late fee||10th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form with late fee||18th June 2020|
|Correction in the online application form||22nd – 24th June 2020|
|Release of hall ticket/admit card||27th – 30th June 2020|
|TS ECET 2020||4th July 2020|
|Release of answer key||To be announced|
|Last Date of receiving objections to answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of results||To be announced|
Counseling Schedule of TS ECET 2020
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking||To be notified|
|Certificate Verification of the candidates||To be notified|
|Freezing the slots||To be notified|
|Allotment of seats||To be notified|
TS ECET 2020 Application Form
The TS ECET 2020 application form has already released online for the applicants. After checking the eligibility interested students can fill the application form online. Students can fill the form, upload the required documents, and pay the application fee to participate in the exam.
All the applicants will have to pay the application fee to submit the form. Check TS ECET Application fee below;
- TS ECET 2020 Application Fee for SC / ST / PH candidates is Rs. 400.
- Online Application Fee for Other candidates is Rs. 800.
The above mentioned amount can be paid via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
How to fill the TS ECET application form
As we stated above that the application form for TS ECET will be available online for the applicants. Here are the steps that a candidate will have to follow to fill and submit the application form to participate in the entrance exam;
Step 1: To fill the application form you will have to click on this link (Check Below)
Step 2: Fill a small form here and pay the application fee first.
Now, you will have to login by entering the details like payment reference id, mobile number, date of birth, and qualifying exam hall ticket number.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
Step 3: After entering the details you are to fill the application form with personal details, address details, etc.
Step 4: Now upload your scanned photograph and signature in the jpeg format.
Step 5: Submit the form and take a printout of the submitted application form for further use.
TS ECET Syllabus 2020
Here have a look at the syllabus of the TS ECET 2020 exam. The syllabus is divided according to the students’ preference of course;
TS ECET 2020 Syllabus for Diploma Holders
- Mathematics: Matrices, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differentiation, and its Applications, Integration and its Applications, Differential Equations, Laplace Transforms, and Fourier series, Probability, and Statistics.
- Physics: Simple harmonic motion and Sound, Heat and Thermodynamics, Modern physics.
Units and dimensions, Elements of vectors, Kinematics and Friction, Work, Power and Energy,
- Chemistry: Fundamentals of chemistry – Atomic structure, Chemical Bonding & Oxidation-Reductions, Solutions, Acids, and Bases, Principles of Metallurgy, Electrochemistry, Corrosion, Water Technology, Polymers, Fuels, Environmental Chemistry.
- For specific subjects, the syllabus will depend on the syllabus of 10+2.
TS ECET Syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) Holders
- Mathematics: Higher Order Linear Differential Equations, Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree, The Real Numbers and Series, Vector Differentiation & Vector Integration, The Plane & The Sphere, Linear Transformation and Matrices & Inner Product Spaces, etc
- Analytical Ability: Sequences and Series, Data Analysis, Coding and Decoding Problems & Date, Time and Arrangement Problems
- Communicative English: Vocabulary, Idioms & Phrasal Verbs, Grammar, and Correction of Sentences, Spelling & Reading Comprehension
TS ECET 2020 Syllabus for Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics: Dosage forms, Pharmacopoeias, Metrology, Packing of pharmaceuticals & Glass and plastics, Dispensing pharmacy – Prescriptions, Incompatibilities in Prescriptions & Posology, Study of immunological, Processing of tablets and capsules, Semi-Solid Dosage Form & Dental and Cosmetic Preparations, Sterile Dosage Forms- Parenteral dosage forms, Sterility testing & Ophthalmic products, The Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisement) Act, 1954 & Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, etc.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Inorganic compounds, Gastrointestinal agents, Dental Products, Inhalants, Respiratory stimulants, etc.
- Pharmacognosy: Definition, history, Scope of Pharmacognosy, Crude drug, Sutures, and Surgical Dressings, Classification of Drugs, Adulteration and drug evaluation, & Gross anatomical studies, etc.
- Pharmacology & Toxicology: routes of administration of drugs, various processes of absorption of drugs & the general mechanism of drugs action, Pharmacological classification of drugs, Microbial diseases, chemotherapy of protozoal diseases and cancer & disinfectants and antiseptics, etc
TS ECET Exam Pattern
It is a must for the applicants to know the Exam pattern of TS ECET before appearing in the examination. When you know the exam pattern then it becomes easy for you to clear the examination. Here we have compiled the important points of exam patters of TS ECET exam;
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Types of question||Objective|
|Number of questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for marking the right answer and no negative marking|
TS ECET Exam Pattern for Diploma and B.Sc.
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50|
TS ECET Important Links
The article has complete information about the TS ECET exam 2020. In case of any further queries related to TS ECET 2020, feel free to contact us in the comment box below.