TS ECET 2023 Application process without late fee is closed but applicants still submit their application form by paying a late fee of Rs 500/- whose last date is 11 May 2023. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test or TS ECET is a state-level entrance test that is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University once a year Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts the entrance exam for the residents of Telangana to offer them admission in different UG courses.
Those who are willing to apply for the TS ECET 2023 examination must submit their application before the closure of application. However, those who missed the opportunity may also submit their form by paying a late fee of Rs 500/- till 11th May and 1000/- till 13 May 2023.
TS ECET 2023 Application Form
The TS ECET 2023 examination date has been released. Based on the student’s scores in this exam they will get admission in 2nd year B.E. / B.Tech / B. Pharmacy courses. Interested candidates can apply online to take this entrance exam. Read this article further to get more information about TS ECET 2023.
TS ECET 2023 Exam Highlights
|Article Category||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Name Of State||Telangana|
|Name of the exam||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET)|
|Exam Conducted By||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
tsecet.nic.in TS ECET 2023
Telangana State Council of Higher Education announced the examination for the entrance examination for B.E. / B.Tech / B. Pharmacy courses. The authorities announce the online application form, exam dates, and exam schedule.
This will be a computer based examination that will be conducted online. Based on the result of the exam the applicants can get admission to 2nd year regular B.E. / B.Tech. courses in both the University and Unaided Private Professional Institutions. TS ECET Result will be applicable to Institutions for diploma holders of Engineering/Pharmacy/Technology and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders. Here have a look at the important dates associated with the examination.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2023
TS ECET 2023: Important Dates
Here have a look at the important dates associated with this entrance examination;
|TS ECET 2023 Notification Out on||1st March 2023|
|Start date of application submission||2nd March 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application form without late fee||8th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application form with a late fee of 500||11th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application form without a late fee of Rs 1000||13th May 2023|
|Correction in Application||8th to 13th May 2023|
|Release of hall ticket/admit card||16th May 2023|
|TS ECET 2023 exam date||20th May 2023|
|TS ECET 2023 Result||–|
|TS ECET 2023 Counseling starts||–|
TS ECET 2023 Application Form
The TS ECET 2023 application is released online for the applicants. After checking the eligibility interested students can fill the application form online. Students can fill out the form, upload the required documents, and pay the application fee to participate in the exam.
TS ECET Application Fee
All the applicants will have to pay the application fee to submit the form. Check TS ECET Application fee below;
- TS ECET 2023 Application Fee for SC / ST / PH candidates is Rs. 500.
- Online Application Fee for Other candidates is Rs. 900.
The above-mentioned amount can be paid via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
How to fill the TS ECET 2023 Application form?
As we stated above that the application form for TS ECET will be available online for the applicants. Here are the steps that a candidate will have to follow to fill and submit the application form to participate in the entrance exam;
Step 1: To fill the application form you will have to click on this link (Check Below)
Step 2: Fill out a small form here and pay the application fee first.
Step 3: Now, you will have to login by entering the details like payment reference id, mobile number, date of birth, and qualifying exam hall ticket number.
Step 4: After entering the details you are to fill the application form with personal details, address details, etc.
Step 5: Now upload your scanned photograph and signature in the jpeg format.
Step 6: Submit the form and take a printout of the submitted application form for further use.
TS ECET Syllabus 2023
Here have a look at the syllabus of the TS ECET 2023 exam. The syllabus is divided according to the student’s preference of course:
TS ECET Syllabus for Diploma Holders
- Mathematics: Matrices, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differentiation, and its Applications, Integration and its Applications, Differential Equations, Laplace Transforms, Fourier series, Probability, and Statistics.
- Physics: Simple harmonic motion and Sound, Heat and Thermodynamics, Modern physics.
Units and dimensions, Elements of vectors, Kinematics and Friction, Work, Power, and Energy,
- Chemistry: Fundamentals of chemistry – Atomic structure, Chemical Bonding & Oxidation-Reductions, Solutions, Acids, and Bases, Principles of Metallurgy, Electrochemistry, Corrosion, Water Technology, Polymers, Fuels, Environmental Chemistry.
- For specific subjects, the syllabus will depend on the syllabus of 10+2.
TS ECET Syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) Holders
- Mathematics: Higher Order Linear Differential Equations, Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree, The Real Numbers and Series, Vector Differentiation & Vector Integration, The Plane & The Sphere, Linear Transformation and Matrices & Inner Product Spaces, etc
- Analytical Ability: Sequences and Series, Data Analysis, Coding and Decoding Problems & Date, Time and Arrangement Problems
- Communicative English: Vocabulary, Idioms & Phrasal Verbs, Grammar, and Correction of Sentences, Spelling & Reading Comprehension
TS ECET Syllabus for Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics: Dosage forms, Pharmacopoeias, Metrology, Packing of pharmaceuticals & Glass and plastics, Dispensing pharmacy – Prescriptions, Incompatibilities in Prescriptions & Posology, Study of immunological, Processing of tablets and capsules, Semi-Solid Dosage Form & Dental and Cosmetic Preparations, Sterile Dosage Forms- Parenteral dosage forms, Sterility testing & Ophthalmic products, The Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisement) Act, 1954 & Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, etc.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Inorganic compounds, Gastrointestinal agents, Dental Products, Inhalants, Respiratory stimulants, etc.
- Pharmacognosy: Definition, history, Scope of Pharmacognosy, Crude drug, Sutures, and Surgical Dressings, Classification of Drugs, Adulteration and drug evaluation, & Gross anatomical studies, etc.
- Pharmacology & Toxicology: routes of administration of drugs, various processes of absorption of drugs & the general mechanism of drugs action, Pharmacological classification of drugs, Microbial diseases, chemotherapy of protozoal diseases and cancer & disinfectants and antiseptics, etc
TS ECET Exam Pattern
It is a must for the applicants to know the Exam pattern of TS ECET before appearing in the examination. When you know the exam pattern then it becomes easy for you to clear the examination. Here we have compiled the important points of exam patterns of TS ECET exam;
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Types of question||Objective|
|Number of questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for marking the right answer and no negative marking|
TS ECET Exam Pattern for Diploma and B.Sc.
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50|
Frequently Asked Questions
The TS ECET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
The submission of the online application form of TS ECET 2023 is to commence on 2nd March 2023.
For SC/ ST/ PH – Rs. 500/-
Others – Rs. 900/-
+1 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer attempted and no negative marking criteria will be followed.