TS DEECET Application Form 2022: The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Telangana has released the notification for admission to Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) 2022. Interested applicants may submit their application form by 6th July 2022. In this post, we have compiled all the information on the TS DEECET 2022 application form in detail. Applicants will also find a direct link to apply for the TS DEECET 2022 on this page.
Latest: Authority has extended the application submission duration from 30th June to 6th July.
TS DEECET Application Form 2022
The application form date for TS DEECET 2022 is now available by the officials. All interested candidates can visit the official website of TS DEECET for more latest updates. It is recommended to the candidates read the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the TS DEECET 2022. Read this post further to know about the eligibility for this entrance exam set by SCERT.
The link to apply for TS DEECET 2022 will be provided hereafter the announcement of the official notification. Now let’s discuss how to fill the TS DEECET 2022 application form online.
TS DEECET Application Form Important Dates
Before looking at further details, first, look at the important dates of DEECET 2022.
|Official Notification Date||6 May 2022|
|Release of Online application||9 May 2022|
|Last date to apply for TS DEECET 2022|
6th July 2022
|TS DEECET Admit Card Release Date||15 July 2022|
|Exam Date||23 July 2022|
|Result Date||30 July 2022|
TS DEECET Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for TS DEECET 2022 then you can check your eligibility for the same here.
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 17 years to apply for TS DEECET 2022.
- Interested candidates have to either pass or appear in the 10+2 (2022) final exam or equivalent to appear for the entrance test. But, it is a must for the candidate to pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The candidate must pass 10+2 examination with 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying exam for TS DEECET 2022.
- The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Schedule Tribe, and Physically challenged candidates must pass with a minimum of 45% of marks.
- Applicants who have passed class 10+2 with vocational courses will not be eligible to apply for TS DEECET.
Documents Required for TS DEECET 2022
To apply for TS DEECET 2022 candidate’s need to keep the following documents handy.
- Hall Ticket/ Scorecard of previously passed marks
- Caste Certificate
- PH, NCC, Sports or other certificates
- Income Proof
- Address of correspondence
- Passport size photograph
TS DEECET 2022 Image Specification
Candidates need to upload their passport size photograph in a specific size. Candidates need to paste the photo on white paper and put their sign in it. Scan this page. The size of the scanned page should be 50 KB or less. Upload the soft copy of your photo and signature.
Also Read: TS DEECET Counselling Procedure 2022
Here is a list of photo id proof that you can carry to the exam center of TS DEECET 2022 on the exam day.
- Aadhar Card
- Student ID Card
- Or any other ID card approved by the government with your photo on it
How to fill TS DEECET Application Form 2022 Online?
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) will accept the online form only to apply for TS DEECET. Application form in any other form will not be accepted by SCERT. So it is important for interested applicants to know the steps to apply online for the TS DEECET Exam 2022.
- Visit the official website of DEECET whose link is given at the end of this page.
- It is advisable for all the applicants to download and read the Information Bulletin of TS DEECET 2022. Applicants check their eligibility for the exam from this bulletin.
- If you are eligible to apply for TS DEECET 2022 then make the payment of the application fee.
- To pay the application fee of TS DEECET 2022, you will have to mention all the basic details about you like your name, phone number, etc. Once the payment will be done then the applicant will get the reference ID. This reference id will help them to fill the application form.
- The application fee for the TS DEECET online form is Rs. 500/-. Applicants pay this fee through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Now fill the application form to apply for TS DEECET 2022. To fill TS DEECET 2022 application form type your Payment reference id, Mobile Number, and date of Birth.
Take the printout after filling it for further use.
TS DEECET 2022 Applicaiton: Important Link
|Print Application Form||Available|
|Mock Test||Click here|
TS DEECET 2022 Admit Card
TS DEECET admit card will be available to download as per the prescribed dates and applicants will be able to download it from official portal or link given on this page.
TS DEECET Admit Card 2022 is important and it is mandatory to carry on the exam day. So through this section, we will update you about its availability. The admit card will be available online on the website of TS DEECET. Applicants who have applied for this exam can download it by entering their reference id and date of birth.
Information on TS DEECET Admit Card
As you know that your TS DEECET Hall Ticket is an important document and in its absence, you will not be allowed to enter the exam center. Do check all the details mentioned in your admit card whether they are correct or not. You will find the following information imprinted on your admit card;
- Candidate’s Name
- Reference Id/ Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Address
Other Important Documents for TS DEECET 2022
Although your admit card is an important document to appear in TS DEECET 2022 exam along with this you will have to carry one valid photo id proof. If asked then you will have to show your photo id proof to the examiner.