The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment Application will end on 12 September. Those who have not submitted their application submit it before the deadline.
The Staff Selection Commission of India has released a notification to provide information regarding Junior Hindi Translator recruitment. The aspirants who wish to get recruited for the non-gazetted post of Junior Hindi Translator JHT in various ministries, departments, or organisations in the Indian government can apply online for the recruitment exam. The authorities will be conducting an examination to select the candidates who are deserving of the post.
The initial part of the recruitment is the online application. The application procedure has commenced. Check all the important information regarding the SSC junior Hindi translator JHT online form and much more in the following article.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment Notification 2023
The candidates who were willing to get recruited by the staff selection commission for the post of Junior Hindi translator in 2023 can now apply for the examination. The authorities have released a notification informing regarding the upcoming written test for the post. The applications are being invited in online mode from 22 August. Those who are willing to take the exam and further get recruited as junior Hindi translators in various departments or organizations in the government of India need to fill out the application form before 12 September 2023.
Furthermore, they also need to pay the applicable fee before 12 September 2023. Once the application procedure is over, the authorities will open the window for application form correction. The candidates will only be allowed to make corrections to the applications on 13 and 14 September 2023.
SSC JHT Notification 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Examination|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Post||Junior Hindi Translator JHT|
|Organization/Department||Central Government of India|
|Pay Scale||Level 6|
|Application Commencement||22 August 2023|
|Deadline for Application||12 September 2023|
|Last Date to pay Application Fee||12 September 2023|
|Application Correction Window||13 and 14 September 2023|
|Number of Papers||2|
|Examination Type||Paper 1: Objective|
Paper 2: Descriptive
|Examination Date||October 2023|
SSC JHT Vacancies and Salary
There are no specific vacancies that have been announced by the staff selection commission for SSC junior Hindi translator JHT recruitment. However, they have notified us that the candidates who will get recruited for the post of JHT will be receiving a pay scale of level 6. The salary package that has been announced for the applicants once they get recruited is Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
The posts will be released in the departments, organisations, or ministries under the central government of India. The candidates must keep checking this specific space for all the regular updates regarding the number of vacancies for the post of SSC Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices under the government of India.
SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria
The authorities will only allow eligible candidates to appear for the SSC junior translator JHT examination. Hence, the aspirants must closely observe the following eligibility conditions that they have listed while notifying regarding the recruitment examination:
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, a Tibetan refugee who settled in India before 1962, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from any admissible country.
- The candidate should have an intention of permanently settling in India apart from nationality or citizenship.
- The minimum age limit that has been announced for recruitment is 18 years. The authorities will not allow candidates born before 2 January 1992 to apply.
- The upper age limit has been announced as 30 years. However, it is relaxing. The following relaxation criteria have been announced by the authorities:
- SC/ST: five years
- OBC: three years
- PWD belonging to unreserved category: 10 years
- PWD belonging to OBC category: 13 years
- PWD belonging to SC/ST category: 15 years
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years will be deducted from their age for the military service
- Defence personnel who were disabled in the line of duty: 3 years
- Defence personnel belonging to the SC/ST category who were disabled in the line of duty: 8 years
- A master’s degree in the language of Hindi along with English as a compulsory or elective subject is required.
- Those who possess a master’s degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject can also apply for the recruitment.
- In case, the candidates possess a master’s degree in English and Hindi both as compulsory or elective subjects, we can also apply for the recruitment.
- Those who have a recognised diploma certificate in the translation of Hindi to English or English to Hindi can also apply for recruitment. Two years of experience in translation work is also required.
Apply Online for the Staff Selection Commission JHT Exam
The candidates who are willing to apply for the SSC Junior Hindi translator JHT examination for recruitment by the central government will have to fill out the online form. As notified above, the last date to fill out the application form and submit it is September 2023. Hence, the aspirants must fill out and submit the form as soon as possible. In order to do so, they must observe the following steps:
- Open the official portal of the Staff Selection Commission of India at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, tap on the option of ‘Apply’.
- Click on the option of JHT under the ‘Apply’ menu.
- For the recruitment, junior Hindi translator, junior translator, and senior Hindi translator examination, 2023, tap on the option of apply.
- The candidates are required to sign in to their account on the staff selection commission portal.
- Those who haven’t created an account can do so by easily registering themself by tapping on new user Register now.
- Create login credentials and enter the username and password in the login form.
- After logging in, fill out the junior Hindi translator application form for examination in 2023.
- Fill out all the important details and upload any required documentation.
- Now, the candidates need to pay the application fee. We can do so by using the online payment method.
- The last date to pay the fee is 12 September 2023.
- After completely filling out the form and paying the fee, tap on the submit option.
- The candidates are advised to print a copy of the filled-out application form for convenience in the future.
Application Fee for SSC JHT Online Form
The mode of fee submission is UPI, Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card
|Other Categories||Rs 100/-|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Correction
Once the application procedure is over, the authorities will open a window for application correction. Those who have submitted their application forms and have found certain mistakes in their applications can correct them on 13 and 14 September. However, they will have to pay a certain amount of correction fee in order to make corrections. The commission will charge correction charges of Rs.200 for making corrections for the first time. For the second time, they will be charged Rs.500. The candidates can pay the correction fee in a similar manner as the application fee. This implies that they can pay the fee online or by generating an SBI challan.
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Exam Scheme
The examination that will be conducted for the post of Junior Hindi translator will consist of two papers. One paper will be of objective type by the other one will be of descriptive type. The objective-type paper will be held in computer-based mode. For the objective-type paper, each question will be one mark. The authorities will deduct 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Hence, the candidate must carefully answer paper one.
For paper two, the candidates will be provided two passages that they will have to translate. One translation will be from Hindi to English while the other one will be from English to Hindi. The ability of the candidates to write in both languages will be tested. The level of the papers will be according to the maximum educational qualification required for the post. The following scheme of examination has been shared by the authorities:
SSC JHT Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Official Portal||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Download>>||SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification|
|Click>>||SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT Online Application Form|
When will the examination for the Junior Hindi translator be held?
The staff selection commission will conduct the examination for a Junior Hindi translator in the month of October 2023.
Can I apply for the recruitment examination for a junior Hindi translator in an offline mode?
No, you cannot apply for the recruitment examination of SSC junior Hindi translator JHT in offline mode. The candidates need to apply online by filling out the online application form.
What is the last date to submit the online form for SSC junior Hindi translator examination?
The last date to submit SSC junior Hindi translator JHT recruitment examination online application form is 12 September 2023.
How much is the fee for the SSC JHT recruitment examination application form?
Only reserved male candidates will have to pay the application fee for SSC junior Hindi translator recruitment examination application form. The authorities have announced Rs. 100 as the application fee.