SSC CPO SI Online Application Form 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification and invited applications for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. The SSC CPO SI application procedure for the same was to be started from
17th April 2020 but due to the COVID-19, it has was postponed. Now the application forms are available and candidates can submit applications till 16th July 2020. In this article, you will find all the relevant data about the SSC CPO SI Application 2020.
Latest Update 22nd July: SSC has revised SSC CPO SI paper I 2020 exam dates, now exam will be held in November 2020 (check new exam date below).
Latest Update- The last date for submission of application form is 16th July. It is advised to all the aspirants who wish to apply that they must submit the application as soon as possible. They should not wait for last date as during last days they might face various issues like heavy traffic on server, connectivity issues etc.
SSC CPO SI Online Application Form 2020
- 1.1 SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020- Details
- 1.2 SSC CPO SI Exam 2020 Important Dates
- 1.3 SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Details
- 1.4 SSC CPO SI Application Form 2020 Eligibility
- 1.5 SSC CPO SI Selection Process
- 2 SSC CPO SI Online Application Process
SSC CPO SI Online Application Form 2020
Those who are aspiring to join these forces as SI and ASI can fill application forms by visiting the official website. SSC CPO SI Online Application Form can be submitted only in online mode. SSC will not published any offline application forms. Applications should be submitted within the specified schedule. Therefore, those who are willing to submit their SSC CPO SI recruitment form 2020 should submit it as soon as possible.
In this article, we have collected all the crucial information relevant to SSC CPO SI recruitment 2020. Candidates are going to get complete information on selection process, important dates, eligibility, vacancy, application process, exam, examination pattern, syllabus, result, etc.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020- Details
|Recruitment||SSC CPO 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Conducting Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Advertisement No.||Issued soon|
|Job type||Group B and Group C posts|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Post||SI (GD) in CAPFs, SI (Exe.) in Delhi Police and ASI in CISF|
|No. of vacancy||3237|
|Mode of application||Online|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Official Notification- Download Here
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs- Level-6 (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police- Level-6 (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF- Level-5 (Rs.29,200 – 92,300)
SSC CPO SI Exam 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of online application|
|Last date to submit online application|
|Last date for payment of application fee||18th July 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline challan||20th July 2020|
|Last date of payment through challan||22nd July 2020|
|Issue of admit card||September 2020|
|Date of CBE (Paper I)|
|Declaration of result||To be notified later|
|Date of Paper-II||1st March 2021|
SSC CPO 2020 Paper I exam date announced by SSC in their latest notice. Check notice below
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Details
SSC has released a total of 3237 vacancies for the post of CPO SI Recruitment. Commission has updated the complete information about the vacancies on its official website. Candidates can check it from time to time basis by following the given process-
- Go to https://ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Candidate’s Corner”
- Click on “Tentative Vacancy”.
SSC CPO SI Application Form 2020 Eligibility
All the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application. This is because in case a candidate is found ineligible at any stage will be disqualified from the selection process. Check the eligibility requirements shared as under-
- Candidates should be citizen of India.
- However, a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, can also apply provided they should possess relevant certificate.
- Minimum and maximum age of candidates as on 1st January 2020 should be 20 years and 25 years respectively. However, age relaxation in upper age limit for various categories is also permissible.
Age relaxation permissible is given as under-
Educational Qualification Criteria-
- All the candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Those who will not acquire their bachelor’s degree as on –/–/– will not be eligible for recruitment and should not apply.
- For the post of ASI in Delhi Police, all the male candidates are required to have a Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date of Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. For other posts, there is no need for DV.
SSC CPO SI Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following stages-
- CBE (Paper I)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
SSC CPO SI Online Application Process
Applications can be submitted only in online mode. The complete procedure to submit online application is given as follows-
- Applicants have to start by visiting the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply” tab given on the homepage of the website.
- Click on “CAPF” option.
- Click on Apply link.
- Click on “Register Now” option.
- Enter Basic details and click on save button.
- Enter all the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature image.
- Preview the application form and correct the details in case of any mistake.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and payment receipt and keep it safe for further references.
Application link- Click Here
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Examination Fee
- Candidates are required to make payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) as application fee.
- Application Fee can be paid through net banking, BHIM UPI, or by using Maestro RuPay Visa, MasterCard credit card, or Debit cards or in cash at any SBI Branch by generating Challan.
- Women candidates along with candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern
Check the examination scheme for paper I shared below-
- Mode of examination- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Types of questions- Multiple Choice Questions
- Total questions- 200
- Total marks- 200
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Negative Marking- 0.25 marks for every wrong choice
|Parts||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO SI Application Form Important Points
- Applicants should submit their applications positively within the stipulated time frame.
- No physical application will be accepted.
- Candidates are also not required to send or submit the printed copy of filled in application form at the office of SSC.
- Application received without application fee will be rejected. No correspondence regarding the same will be accepted.
- They must keep the registration no. and password safe till the completion of selection process.
- Applicants should submit applications well on time to avoid last-minute rush.
- They should have a close watch on the official website of SSC for all the latest updates.
Also Read- SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2020
If you have any question related to SSC CPO SI Online Recruitment and Application Form 2020 then comment below and we will provide answer to it.