SRMJEEE 2020: SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2020 is rescheduled to be conducted in July and August 2020. Official notification and application forms are currently available on the official website till July 15th, 2020. Interested candidates can fill the registration form through online mode.
SRMJEEE is a university level entrance exam conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), for admission into B.Tech and M.Tech programs in its 8 campuses located at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Tiruchchirappalli, Delhi NCR, Gangtok, Sonepat, and Amaravati.
In this article, candidates will get complete details about SRMJEEE 2020 application form, application procedure, fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test centers, result etc.
SRMJEEE Admission 2020
|Examination||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||SRMJEEE|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level exam|
|Conducting Authority||SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Course offered||B.Tech and M.Tech|
|Date of examination||30th July 2020 to 4th August 2020|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Mode of examination||Online|
SRMJEEE 2020- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
Below we have shared the tentative schedule for SRMJEEE 2020.
|Events/ Activities||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of online application form||Available|
|Last date to fill the online application||15th July 2020|
|Slot booking||3rd Week of July 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||3rd week of July 2020|
|Date of examination||30th July 2020 to 4th August 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd Week of August 2020 (Tentative)|
|Counseling||2nd or 3rd week of August 2020 (Tentative)|
SRMJEEE 2020- Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criterion for SRMJEEE 2020 is given below-
- Indian Nationals and Non-Resident Indian (NRI) are eligible and can apply for SRMJEEE 2020 exam.
- Candidates holding PIO and OCI cards issued by Government of India are also eligible.
- For B.Tech- Candidates must have attained an age of 16+ on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board of the exam is to be held.
- For M.Tech- There is no such age criterion for admission into PG programs.
For all B.Tech programs-
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with aggregate 50% marks.
- Candidate having International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in any International schools within India are also eligible.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
For B.Tech Biotech, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology with aggregate 50% marks in PCM/PCB.
- Candidate having International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in any International schools within India is also eligible.
For M.Tech programs
Released Here >> CBSE 12th Result 2020 date
- Candidates must a B.E/B.Tech degree with minimum aggregate of 50% from a recognized university.
SRMJEEE 2020- Application Form
- SRMJEEE 2020 application form can be filled through online mode on the website
- Candidates must fill the application forms before the last date.
- Candidates must be ready with all the documents like necessary documents like scanned copies of a passport-sized photograph, signature, mark sheets, ID cards etc. before filling the application form
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the filled-in application form to the university if candidates have applied through an online application.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the confirmation page and filled-in application form for future use.
SRMJEEE 2020- Application Fee
- The application fee for the online SRMJEEE form will be Rs.1100/-.
- The application fee for online SRMJEEE 2020 form will be Rs.1160/-
- The Payment of fee for online application can be done through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
SRMJEEE 2020- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for SRMJEEE 2020 is as follows-
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- SRMJEEE 2020 will be conducted in an online mode (Computer-Based Test)
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Questions paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question will be asked in English.
- The question paper will consist of four sections.
- There will be no provision for negative marking.
Question pattern for UG programs
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks per question||Marks|
SRMJEEE 2020- Syllabus
Here is the complete syllabus of SRMJEEE-
Heat and Thermodynamics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Units and Measurement, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Electronics, and Communication etc.
Surface Chemistry, States of Matter, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Biomolecules, Electrochemistry, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Chemical Energetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solutions, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds etc.
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
Probability, Trigonometry, Sets, Relations and Functions, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Applications of Differential Calculus, Conic Sections in Two Dimensions, Sequences and Series, Sets, Relations and Functions, Differential Calculus, Circles in Two Dimensions, Binomial Theorem and its Applications, Permutations and Combinations, Complex Numbers, Complex Numbers etc.
Botany- Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Biology in Human Welfare, Biotechnology, Cell Biology and Genetics, Plant Physiology etc.
Zoology- Theory of Evolution, Human Physiology, Immunology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Applied Biology, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology etc.
SRMJEEE 2020- Slot Booking
Candidates have to book slot according to their convenience. They have to book a date and particular test center as per their choices within the given time.
Once candidates have booked slot they can download their admit card from the official website. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry a printed copy of a valid admit card along with a valid ID proof to the examination center on the day of the exam.
SRMJEEE 2020- Result
Candidates can check their SRMJEE 2020 result through the online mode in the 2nd week of August 2020. The result will be made available at the official website and candidates can download it by using valid login credentials.
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2020?
- STEP I- Registration on the portal
- STEP II- Verification of exam
- STEP III- Filling of online application form
- STEP IV- Payment of Application fee
- STEP V- Uploading of photograph and signature
- STEP VI- Download the filled-in application form