SNAP 2020: SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2020 official notification has been released. SNAP 2020 test will be conducted on these dates 20 Dec 2020, 6th and 9th Jan 2021. Those who are eligible and interested can fill the registration form as it is now available on the official website and will be available till 28th November 2020.
SNAP is a national-level management aptitude test conducted every year by Symbiosis International Deemed University for admission of students into MBA/M.Sc (Computer Application)/M.Sc (System Security) programs offered by the university. Admission to the University is done on the basis of SNAP test and GE (Group Exercise), PI (personal Interaction) and WAT (Writing Ability Test) conducted at the respective institutes of the University.
SNAP Entrance Exam 2020
In this article, candidates will get complete details about SNAP 2020 application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, Test cities, result etc.
SNAP 2020- A Brief detail
|Examination||Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test|
|Commonly known as||SNAP|
|Article category||Application Form|
|Exam type||National Level Entrance test|
|Conducting Authority||Symbiosis International Deemed University|
|Course offered||MBA/M.Sc(CA)/M.Sc (SS)|
|Date of examination||20 Dec 2020, 6th and 9th Jan 2021|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Official SNAP 2020 website||www.snaptest.org|
SNAP 2020- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The complete schedule for SNAP 2020 is given below in the table-
|Availability of online application/ registration form||24th September 2020|
|Last date for registration||28th November 2020|
|Last date for payment of the test fee||28th November 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||5th of December 2020|
|Date of examination||20 Dec 2020, 6th and 9th Jan 2021|
|Announcement of result||22nd January 2021|
SNAP 2020- Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. The eligibility criterion for SNAP 2020 is given below-
- Indian nationals, NRI, PIO, OCI and Foreign Nationals (FN) are eligible for SNAP.
- There is not an age restriction.
- Candidates must have completed a graduate degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Some programs require a specific discipline (for more information visit the official website).
- Final year appearing candidate are also eligible.
- Foreign candidates must obtain a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must verify their degrees and certificates from AIU to be eligible for SNAP 2020 and admission in SIU.
- Candidates have a pay an application of Rs.1750/-.
- The application fee can be paid through Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Billdesk Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway, Demand draft.
- The application fee for SNAP Test and the institute program payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Payment through DD must be done in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
The Exam Pattern for SNAP 2020 is as follows-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- SNAP exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total exam duration will be 60 min.
- Date: 20 December 2020; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon.
- Date: 06 January 2021; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon.
- Date: 09 January 2021; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon.
- Question paper contains Objective type of Questions
- 1 Mark will be given for every correct answer
- Total of 60 questions will be asked.
- 25% of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Number of Section||No. of Questions||Marks Per Correct Answer||Total No. of Scores|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||1||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||20||1||20|
SNAP 2020- Syllabus
Here is the completed syllabus for SNAP Test-
- General English-
Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Fill In the Blanks, Comprehension of passage/ Poem, Sentence completion, Antonyms, One-word substitution, Sentence correction, Odd man out, Idioms, Verbal Reasoning, Different usage of the same word, etc.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Averages, Complex numbers, Permutations & Combinations, Trigonometry, Vectors, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic, and linear equations Algebra, Probability etc.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Puzzles, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, Statements, and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Symbol Based problems etc.
- Current Affairs
Science, History, Geography, Politics, Social issues, World Records, Books, and authors, Entertainment, International organizations, Business, Finance, Automobiles, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Sports, etc.
SNAP 2020- Test Cities-
- SNAP will be conducted in 94 cities across on a single day.
- Candidates have to choose three test cities as per their preferences at the time of registration.
The SNAP Test will be conducted in the following test cities-
|Coimbatore||Cuttuck||Dehradun||Delhi- Gurugram Delhi- NCR|
|Panjim – Mapusa||Patiala||Patna||Noida|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Thrissur||Udaipur||Thane – Kalyan – Dombivli|
SNAP 2020- Admit Card
- Admit card will be made available from 5th December 2020.
- Registered candidates can download the admit card from snaptest.org.
- No printed copy of admit cards will be sent to any candidate. Candidates have to download their Admit card by using ID and password. Admit card contains information such as the name of the candidate, application number, exam date and time, exam center etc.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to write the exam without a valid SNAP admit card.
- Candidates must carry a valid photo identity card (passport/Aadhaar card/driving license/voter Id/ Pan Card) along with the admit card to the exam center.
- Candidates are also advised to retain the admit card even after the exam for the further GE-PIWAT process.
- Duplicate admit card will not be issued.
SNAP result will be released on the 22nd January 2021. Candidates can check their result at the website of SNAP by using SNAP 2020 ID and password.
SNAP 2020 Merit list will be based on the following parameters-
|Weightage for final merit list|
|SNAP score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Total|
- Merit list will be displayed category wise on the website of the respective
SNAP 2020- Application Form /Registration Form
SNAP application forms are available on the official website. No, offline registration forms are available, therefore; interested candidates are required to register through the online mode.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the SNAP 2020 online registration form-
- Visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Click on “Register”
- Fill the registration form and verify your mobile no and email.
- After successful registration, log in by using the registration number and password sent to you on your mobile and email address.
- Make payment for SNAP 2020 Test.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Make payment for the program you have selected i.e. program fee.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the filled registration form safe with them for future references.
- Candidates must upload a recent passport size photograph as per the specified format.
- The candidate must ensure that all the details filled in the application form are accurate.
In case of any issue and query related to SNAP 2020 candidates must contact the concerned authority immediately.
Contact details are as follows-
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International University,
Gram- Lavele, Tal- Mulshi, Dist.- Pune- 412115
Phone- 020-28116226/27; 18001231454
Whatsapp No- 7709328908