SKIMS Jobs 2020 released on 26th June 2020. Sher-I Kashmir Institute of Medical Science (SKIMS) has released a notification to invite eligible candidates to apply SKIMS Jobs for various posts. Those who have the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir state are only eligible to apply for the SKIMS Jobs recruitment 2020. It is to be informed that the post for which an aspirant can apply under this recruitment will be Technician, Staff Nurse, Assistant Cook, Junior Asst, Junior Engineer & Other Posts.
Aspirants who wanted to apply for SKIMS Jobs 2020 can start filling of online application form from 1st July 2020. The last date of submission of the SKIMS application form is 27th July 2020. Apart from the information about the examination date, the aspirants will also be informed about eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification required, etc.
SKIMS Jobs 2020
Please be informed that the institute has invited eligible aspirants for the various posts mentioned in Annexure-A under the circular no. S.O- 192 of 2020. All candidates are requested to check the official website of the Sher-I Kashmir Institute of Medical Science.
Details related to the schedule of written test, personal interview, and the physical test has not been disclosed as yet. We request you to check the official website of the institute at regular intervals. Those who will be able to clear the written examination will be informed about the schedule of an interview and physical test round.
|Institute Name||Sher-I Kashmir Institute of Medical Science|
|Post||Junior Assistant, Junior Artist, Painter Automobile, Draftsman, Nutrition Educationist, Anesthesia Technician, Staff Nurse, Junior Pharmacist, Medical Record Assistant, Steward, Supervisor Technical, Junior Store Clerk, Lift Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, etc.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date for SKIMS Jobs 2020||27th July 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Eligibility Criteria For SKIMS Job 2020
It is to be informed that there are certain criteria required to apply for SKIMS Job 2020. The list of eligibility criteria has been listed below:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- An Aspirant looking to apply for SKIMS Recruitment 2020 should be a minimum of 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 1st January 2020 (General Category).
- For the candidate who is physically challenged the maximum age to apply for SKIMS Jobs 2020 is 42 years.
- Maximum age to apply for Ex-Servicemen is 48 years.
- An Aspirant who belongs to Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Other Backward Class, ALC/IB, Economic Weaker Section, etc categories the maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 43 years.
Below given is the total number of vacancies in SKIMS Jobs 2020
Instruction To Apply for SKIMS Recruitment 2020
- All candidates who wanted to apply for the recruitment needs to visit the official website in order to fill the application form.
- There is only one mode available to apply for the post mentioned in Annexure-A and aspirants need to upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- There will be a need to show the original document with Jammu & Kashmir domicile at the time of document verification.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to upload the latest passport size photograph and signature. The prescribed dimension for the image is between 50 kb to 100 kb and for signature is 30kb to 60kb.
- Please be informed that the candidate who will not upload the relevant document in the prescribed dimension at the time of online application will be rejected without any prior intimation.
- An aspirant needs to submit the application form before the last date of application.
- Make sure to provide the correct details as if there will be any discrepancy found in the given details then the applicant will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to pay the online application fees i.e. Rs 500 with the applicable service charges. They can be paid to any branch of J&K Bank or can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net-Banking.
- There will be no procedure to change/modify details after the submission of the SKIMS Jobs 2020 application form.
- An aspirant needs to make sure that the email id and mobile number provided at the time of application is in use.
- Applicants are requested to download the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
- It is to be informed that there will be 3 rounds of the selection process during the SKIMS Jobs 2020. Which will include a written test, interviews, and physical test.
- All candidates who belong to the outside of Jammu & Kashmir union territory need to bring original documents with a Bonafide certificate at the time of physical verification of documents.
- There will be no restriction to apply for more than one post but a candidate needs to apply separately for a different post.
Check – JKCET 2020- Application Form
Steps to Apply for SKIMS Recruitment 2020
Please be informed that the last date to apply for the recruitment application will be 27th July 2020. Aspirants are requested to check below mentioned steps in order to apply for SKIMS Jobs 2020.
- Eligible aspirants are requested to visit the official website of the Sher-I Kashmir Institute of Medical Science.
- Then the aspirants would be required to search for the recruitment link on the home page of the website.
- Once the candidate will be able to find the link then they need to click on the link in order to apply for the recruitment.
- You will be asked to register on the application page where the details like candidate name, father’s name will be asked to fill. Apart from the details, you will be asked to upload a photograph and image of a signature.
- After putting these details you will receive a login id and password.
- Then you need to re-login with the registration number and a password.
- Apart from the basic details, you will be asked to complete the application form.
- Review the application form carefully in order to avoid discrepancies as the institute will not allow you to modify details after the submission of an application form.
- The candidate will be required to pay the application fees and the mode of payment will be Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net-Banking.
- After successful confirmation of online payment, the automated application number will be generated.
- Requested to save the application form and can also take a print out for future reference.
There is no official announcement has been made regarding the date of the written examination. But aspirants just need to visit the official website at regular intervals to know about the update for the written examination schedule.
Aspirants are required to bring all educational documents, photo identity cards, other documents on the day of verification.
Please be informed that the mode of payment available in the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk, other posts will be Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net- Banking.
There are various instruction has been released by the officials in order to fill for the application form. All the instruction released by the authorities has already been discussed in the article. For detailed guidelines, the aspirants are requested to check the official website of the Sher-I Kashmir Institute of Medical Science.