For admission of students to all offered streams at +2 Level in the Higher Secondary Schools affiliated with CHSE Odisha, the board has organized the application process online. The board released the SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Application 2023 on 29 May 2023 exclusively on its online application portal. All interested students who are eligible to participate in the admission process can submit this online application form by 30 June 2023.
The students who want to apply for Odisha SAMS 11th Admission 2023 will get all the crucial information associated with it throughout this article. So, kindly read all the topics covered in the following article through to the very end.
SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Application 2023 Prospectus
Along with the common application form for all streams in the schools associated with the Odisha board, the authority also released a common prospectus for admission for all offered streams. Therefore, the students who want to register for admission to Class XI must first go through the SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Application 2023 Prospectus.
For the convenience of the students, we have provided the direct link to this prospectus at the bottom of this article. Further, by going through this entire article, the students can learn all the useful details that are available in this prospectus.
Odisha Higher Secondary (+2) Application 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of the Article||Application Form|
|Concerned Application||SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Application 2023|
|Admission To||Class 11th in the Higher Secondary Schools affiliated with CHSE, Odisha|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Department of School and Mass Education, Odisha|
|Mode of Online Application Submission||Online|
|Authority Organizing the Application Process||Student Academic Management System, Odisha|
|Status of Availability of the Online Application Form||Available|
|Selection Procedure||Merit Basis|
|SAMS Odisha Official Portal||https://samsodisha.gov.in/|
samsodisha.gov.in Class XI Admission 2023: Crucial Dates
In the following table, we are sharing the complete details of all the crucial dates related to samsodisha.gov.in Class XI Admission 2023. The students must participate in all the admission-related activities as per these dates.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Release date of the Online Application Form||29 May 2023 (11 AM)|
|Deadline for the Application Form Submission||30 June 2023 (Up to 11:45 AM)|
|Release date of the First Merit List for Admission and Downloading of Intimation Letter by the Students||6 July 2023 (11:45 AM)|
|Commencement of Classes for Shortlisted Students||From 29 July 2023 onwards|
SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Application 2023 Eligibility Conditions
Before the students proceed to fill out the SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Application 2023, they must ensure that they satisfy the following conditions of eligibility.
- The students must have passed the 10th Standard and possess a relevant pass certificate for it.
- The students who have acquired a qualification that is considered equivalent to HSC Examination are also eligible to apply.
- The students must have obtained the pass certificate for the required qualification from a recognized Board of Secondary Education.
How to Apply for SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Admission 2023?
To apply for the SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Admission 2023, the eligible students can use the following steps on the online application portal of the authority.
- By using the URL https://samsodisha.gov.in/, the students first need to enter the homepage of SAMS Odisha’s official website.
- On the homepage of the website, the students must tap the option that reads “Student Login”.
- After selecting this option, the students must click on the link for “New Student Register” on the next page.
- Now, with their names, mobile numbers, and email ids, the students must generate an OTP for them.
- After generating the OTP and completing the registration process, the students must go back to the login page.
- Through their login credentials, the students must fill out the application form for admission.
- The students must fill out all the asked information in the application correctly and also upload their photographs.
- Now, for the last step, the students must pay the prescribed application fee and submit the online application form.
- After the submission of the application form, the students need to attain a hard copy of it for the rest of the admission-related activities.
ଛାତ୍ର ଏକାଡେମିକ୍ ମ୍ୟାନେଜମେଣ୍ଟ ସିଷ୍ଟମ୍ ଓଡିଶା ଉଚ୍ଚ ମାଧ୍ୟମିକ Application Fee 2023
During the application process for admission, the students compulsorily need to pay the ଛାତ୍ର ଏକାଡେମିକ୍ ମ୍ୟାନେଜମେଣ୍ଟ ସିଷ୍ଟମ୍ ଓଡିଶା ଉଚ୍ଚ ମାଧ୍ୟମିକ Application Fee 2023. For the payment of this application fee, the students can use the online payment methods made available to them. The details of the application fee amount for various categories for admission are in the following table.
|SC and ST||Rs. 100/-|
|PWB (More than 40% Disability), Transgender, and Orphan||No Application Fee|
SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Merit List 2023
For the admission of students to various HS Schools in Odisha, the authority will prepare a merit list. To prepare this merit list, the authority will consider the performance of the students in the previous class. The authority will release the SAMS Odisha HS (+2) Merit List 2023 on its official portal on 28 June 2023.
Along with the merit list, an intimation letter will also be released individually for all the selected students. After this, all the shortlisted students can participate in the upcoming admission-related events for the confirmation of their admission to the concerned schools.
|Apply Online||SAMS Odisha Higher Secondary Application 2023|
|Check Out For More Details||SAMS Odisha Higher Secondary Admission Prospectus 2023 |
SAMS Odisha Higher Secondary Admission Advertisement 2023
SAMS Odisha Higher Secondary Admission Application Manual 2023
|Follow For Related Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
No, the authority will not refund the application fee to the students once it is paid.
The authority will publish two merit lists for the admission of students.
How can students download the intimation letter after being shortlisted?
The students can download their intimation letters by using their login credentials i.e. Mobile Number and Password.