SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Application: SAMBHAVAM is a scholarship scheme organized for bright and financially underprivileged UPSC aspirants. The SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 initiative is a joint initiative between Sood Charity Foundation (SCF) and Divine India Youth Association (DIYA). The scholarship program will provide free coaching classes to deserving candidates. The candidates will be short-listed on the basis of an online test. The details regarding the Eligibility, Registration process and scheme benefits are provided in this article.
SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Application
The SAMBHAVAM Applications can be filled online on the websites of DIYA & SCF. The applications can be filled in either Hindi or English languages. There are a total of 2 sections of this application form. In the first section, you need to provide your personal as well as academic information. Compulsory information fields will be marked with red asterisk marks, the application form cannot be submitted without filling them out. The second section consists of fee payment. The eligible applicants need to qualify a nationwide entrance exam for availing benefits of this scholarship.
SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Free IAS Coaching: Overview
|Organizing bodies||SCF: Sood Charity Foundation|
DIYA: Divine India Youth Association
|Scholarship Scheme Name||SAMBHAVAM 2022-23|
|Scheme Benefits||Free IAS Coaching Services Online for eligible & deserving candidates|
|Qualifying parameter||1. Online Entrance exam|
2. Additional parameters as set by DIYA & SCF
|Registration fee||₹50 (non-refundable)|
|Registration window opening date||12th September 2022|
|Registration window closing date||28th September 2022|
Benefits of SAMBHAVAM IAS Scholarship 2022
The SAMBHAVAM 2022 scheme not only focuses on financial support but also provides various other preparation benefits. All these benefits are listed as under:
- Free online coaching for the UPSC Civil Services exam.
- Personality development classes by top professionals.
- Sessions with UPSC qualified candidates will be facilitated for interview practice and strategy building.
Eligibility for SAMBHAVAM Free IAS Coaching 2022
The organizing bodies for the 2022 scheme for the free IAS Scholarships, Divine India Youth Association and Sood Charity Foundation have set a minimum bar for the entrance exam for availing of their scholarships. The fulfilment of the below-provided conditions is of utmost importance to be eligible for SAMBHAVAM 2022:
- Educational Eligibility: The minimum qualification for applying for the online test is Class 12th. Hence, candidates who have qualifications higher than this benchmark such as graduation, post-graduation, PhD, etc are positively eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Economic Criteria: It is the most prominent intent behind this scheme to support the economically weaker sections of society. So, the academically eligible candidates whose yearly family income is less than 2 lakh rupees will be entitled to SAMBHAVAM.
Selection parameters for SAMBHAVAM Free IAS Coaching
The mere qualification of the online entrance test is not sufficient to safeguard your scholarship trail from the Sood Charity Foundation. There are other factors that will equally come into play while the shortlisting process is performed. These parameters are:
- The economic condition of the candidate
- The academic performance of the interested candidate
- Performance in the online entrance test
Application process for SAMBHAVAM 2022-23
The application process for the free IAS Scholarship exam has begun. You can apply for the scholarship scheme till 28th September on the official website of the SCF/DIYA. If you are a UPSC aspirant and come from a weaker economic family and are struggling to pay for coaching then you should apply immediately. The steps to register for this scheme are further given in this section.
How to apply online for the SAMBHAVAM IAS Scholarship Scheme?
The specific instructions to apply for the scheme are written in the key points below:
- The application form is accessible through two portals, one of SCF and the other of DIYA.
- For the SCF portal, you need to visit the URL ‘https://soodcharityfoundation.org/’
- Now, on the top panel of the homepage, place your cursor on the ‘Campaigns’ tab. A drop-down list will appear next.
- Click on the ‘SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Free Online IAS Coaching’. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Apply Now’ link.
- And if you choose to apply by DIYA portal, visit the website, ‘https://www.diyadelhi.org/’
- Scroll down the page and you will find a Registration slide show panel. Click on the ‘Register Now‘ option once the registration link for SAMBHAVAM shows up in the slideshow.
- Now, fill up the registration form carefully.
- After cross-checking the information, Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
Application fee for the SAMBHAVAM Registration 2022
There is a compulsory and non-refundable processing fee amount of ₹50 for registering yourself for the scholarship scheme. There is no exemption on fees for any category and that is why the processing fee amount is set so low.
Note: No other fee payment has to be made in regard to this scheme after the payment of the processing fee.
SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood Free IAS Scholarship Scheme
|Available Now||SAMBHAVAM 2022-23 Registration Link|
|Available Now||Official website Sonu Charity Fund|
|Available Now||Official website Divine India Youth Association|
Yes, if you are pursuing the 2nd year of your graduation, you can apply for the SAMBHAVAM 2022 scheme. Because the minimum academic qualification needed for applying for the entrance exam is class 12th qualified. However, you need to ensure you meet the other criteria for the scheme.
The last date for applying for the SAMBHAVAM Free IAS Coaching 2022 is 28th of September. So, if you are eligible for this scheme, go apply now.
No, you cannot choose a coaching Institute of your choice for the SAMBHAVAM 2022. If you are selected for the free scholarship through this scheme, Sood Charity Fund and Divine India Youth Association will allot you a seat in an online coaching program of their own preference.
The date for the SAMBHAVAM national entrance test for the session 2022-2023 will be released soon by SCF and DIYA