RUHS Application Form 2020 B.Sc. Nursing– Rajasthan University of Health Sciences invited application form for state level entrance examination. This state level entrance examination will be conducted for admission in nursing courses of B.sc, post-basic BSc, and MSc nursing. RUHS Application Forms are filled from official website. Start date for application form submission is now available soon.
Current Update: Application form submission process has been started from 14th Oct 2020. Application link is given below in this article, submit the application form before 13th Nov 2020.
However, last date of submitting application form is notified by us through this article. Candidates who are eligible for this course can fill the form. After qualifying written examination and counselling they will be admitted for nursing courses. Here in this article complete details regarding RUHS Application Form have been provided.
RUHS Application Form 2020
- 1.1 Details About RUHS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
- 1.2 How to fill RUHS Nursing 2020 Application Form
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Nursing Examination 2020
- 1.4 Rajasthan University Nursing Course 2020 Application Form Fee
RUHS Application Form 2020
|1||Board conducting exam||Rajasthan University of Health science|
|2||Name of examination||RUHS Nursing|
|3||Application starts||14th Oct 2020|
|4||Last day to fill application||13th Nov 2020|
|5||Admit card release||We will Notify Soon|
|6||Exam expected||We will Notify Soon|
Details About RUHS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
All the courses of B.sc, post BSc and M.SC nursing application form has been invited. From official website eligible Candidate can fill it. Application form fill up process has started on the official portal. After completion of application form submission, admit card will be issued for entrance examination. It is expected that the entrance examination will be conducted in Nov or Dec 2020. After declaration of result students will be able for counselling and according to merit, seat will be provided to them.
About Rajasthan University of Health science
State University of Rajasthan, Rajasthan University of Health Science was established on 15th February 2005 in capital city Jaipur. University was established under the act of 1 of 2005 under Rajasthan Vidhan sabha. Functions of Rajasthan University was started in January 2006, right now it has its own college along with this it acts as an affiliating body for different government and private run medical colleges. Courses offered in Rajasthan University are medical courses, dental courses, nursing courses, paramedical science courses, physiotherapy and occupational therapy courses, pharmacy courses. There are 8 medical colleges, 10 undergraduate dental colleges, 4 postgraduate dental colleges, 43 BSc nursing colleges, 2 MSc nursing colleges, 6 post basic BSc nursing colleges, 41 pharmacy colleges, 27 pharmacy, 30 Bachelor of Physiotherapy colleges etc are affiliated under Rajasthan medical University.
How to fill RUHS Nursing 2020 Application Form
Now application form has been initiated. However, candidate can now fill the application form. Procedure to fill application has been provided below. Refer to the steps and follow instruction to fill it:-
- First step for filling form is opening of official website which is https://www.ruhsraj.org/
- There will be an option for registration. candidate needs to fill their email id and a password to register
- After registering yourself a username and password will be sent to the registered email ID
- Candidates again need to visit official website and login with those details
- After logging, details of candidate will be as such as personal and educational details along with contact details. Fill all the details and save it.
- It is very much required to double check that detail to avoid any error
- In next step, documents are needed to be uploaded
- Candidate should upload photograph and signature in a specified format and press proceed
- In next step payment of application needs to be done
- Payment can be done through credit card, debit card, net banking or by challan
- There will be an option for print E Mitra challan
- Click here for paying it by E Mitra kiosk
- After providing all the details and paying form fee, it will be accepted provisionally
- Candidate should take a print out for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Nursing Examination 2020
Well to be able to sit in an examination, a candidate must have some eligibility criteria. Candidate unable to fulfil these parameters will not be allowed to sit in examination. Here we are discussing eligibility criteria for different courses.
For BSC Nursing
- candidate must have attained 17 years
- Upper Age for male candidate is 25 and for female it is 28
- Candidate must be citizen of India
- Candidate must have cleared 12th examination from a recognised board with physics chemistry and Biology as subjects
- Candidate must have scored minimum 45% in twelfth. 5% relaxation is provided for SC ST candidate.
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Candidate must have clear 12th from a recognised board with physics chemistry and Biology as subjects
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 45%. 5% relaxation for SC ST candidate
- Candidate must have a diploma in general nursing from a Indian nursing council registered college
- There is no age limit criteria for post basic BSc nursing courses
For MSc nursing
- Candidate must have cleared BSc nursing or post basic nursing BSc from a recognised institution
- This institution must be registered with Indian Nursing Council
- Candidate must have cleared graduation with minimum 60% marks
- For this also there is no limit of age
Rajasthan University Nursing Course 2020 Application Form Fee
Application form for RUSH nursing 2020 can be paid through online only. Application fee can be paid by net banking, credit card, debit card, UPI or challan. Once paid, fill will be not refundable or transferable. Application fee for different courses are:-
For BSc Nursing and Post BSc Nursing-
- 1500 rupees (for general, OBC and EWS candidate)
- 750 rupees (for SC ST and physically disabled candidate)
For MSc Nursing –
- 3000 rupees (for general OBC and EWS candidate)
- 1500 rupees (for SC ST and physically disabled candidate)
Rajasthan University of Health Science Nursing Course 2020 Admit Card
Rajasthan University for Health and Science nursing course and test admit card shortly. To download admit card candidate needs to login on official website. Details of login will be registration number and date of birth as password. After downloading admit card, a recent passport size photograph needs to be fixed at the space provided on it. It is required to cross-check all the details and contact if found any discrepancy. Admit card will be made available to candidate before 7 days of the examination.
Official Portal Link >> RUHS Application
RUHS Application Form B.Sc Nursing 2020- FAQs
Ans. Application form for B.Sc Nursing is now available on official portal.
Ans. Last date to fill application form for Rajasthan University nursing 2020 is 13th of Nov 2020.
Ans. Admit card will be issued by third week of Nov. Candidate can download it from official website.
Ans. Examination will be conducted by Nov/ Dec 2020.
Ans. Admit card can be downloaded from official website which is https://www.ruhsraj.org/.
Ans. RUHS stands for Rajasthan University for Health and Science.
Ans. It has been established in capital of Rajasthan that is Jaipur.