RUHS Application Form 2021 B.Sc. Nursing– Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will soon invite, B.Sc application form for state level entrance examination. This state-level entrance examination will be conducted for admission in nursing courses of B.Sc, post-basic BSc, and MSc nursing. RUHS Application forms are filled from official website. The official date regarding form submission is to be out soon.
Candidates who are eligible for this course can fill the form. After qualifying written examination and counselling they will be admitted for nursing courses. Here in this article complete details regarding RUHS Application Form have been provided.
Latest: RUHS B.Sc Nursing Application date extended.
RUHS Application Form 2021
|1||Board conducting exam||Rajasthan University of Health science|
|2||Name of examination||RUHS Nursing|
|3||Application starts||15 November|
|4||Last day to fill the application||13 December|
|5||Admit card release||December 2021|
|6||Exam expected||January 2022|
Details About RUHS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Courses like B.Sc., post-basic B.S.c, and M.SC nursing application forms will be invited by the university, which can be filled from the official website. The application form submission process is yet to be started. However, applications for Ph.D. and M.Sc courses are available. After completion of application form submission, admit card will be issued for the entrance examination, and after qualifying it successfully counseling session will be conducted and seats will be offered to candidates as per their merit.
About Rajasthan University of Health science
The State University of Rajasthan, Rajasthan University of Health Science was established on 15th February 2005 in the capital city Jaipur. University was established under the act of 1 of 2005 under Rajasthan Vidhan sabha. Functions of Rajasthan University was started in January 2006, right now it has its own college along with this it acts as an affiliating body for different government and private-run medical colleges.
Courses offered in Rajasthan University are medical courses, dental courses, nursing courses, paramedical science courses, physiotherapy and occupational therapy courses, pharmacy courses. There are 8 medical colleges, 10 undergraduate dental colleges, 4 postgraduate dental colleges, 43 BSc nursing colleges, 2 MSc nursing colleges, 6 post basic BSc nursing colleges, 41 pharmacy colleges, 27 pharmacy, 30 Bachelor of Physiotherapy colleges, etc are affiliated under Rajasthan medical University.
How to fill RUHS Nursing 2021 Application Form?
Once the application form is available on the portal, applicants are required to follow the procedure which has been provided below: –
- First step for filling form is opening of official website which is https://www.ruhsraj.org/
- There will be an option for registration. candidate needs to fill their email id and a password to register
- After registering yourself a username and password will be sent to the registered email ID
- Candidates again need to visit official website and login with those details
- After logging, details of candidate will be as such as personal and educational details along with contact details. Fill all the details and save it.
- It is very much required to double check that detail to avoid any error
- In next step, documents are needed to be uploaded
- Candidate should upload photograph and signature in a specified format and press proceed
- In next step payment of application needs to be done
- Payment can be done through credit card, debit card, net banking or by challan
- There will be an option for print E Mitra challan
- Click here for paying it by E Mitra kiosk
- After providing all the details and paying form fee, it will be accepted provisionally
- Candidate should take a print out for future reference.
|Apply Online for Ph.D. Course||Click here|
|Apply Online for M.Sc (Med)||Click here|
|Application link for B.Sc Nursing||Available|
|Official Portal||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Nursing Examination 2021
Well, to be able to sit in an examination, a candidate must have some eligibility criteria, and a candidate unable to fulfill the parameters will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Here we are discussing eligibility criteria for different courses.
For BSC Nursing
- candidate must have attained 17 years
- Upper Age for male candidate is 25 and for female it is 28
- Candidate must be citizen of India
- Candidate must have cleared 12th examination from a recognised board with physics chemistry and Biology as subjects
- Candidate must have scored minimum 45% in twelfth. 5% relaxation is provided for SC ST candidate.
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Candidate must have clear 12th from a recognised board with physics chemistry and Biology as subjects
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 45%. 5% relaxation for SC ST candidate
- Candidate must have a diploma in general nursing from a Indian nursing council registered college
- There is no age limit criteria for post basic BSc nursing courses
For MSc nursing
- Candidate must have cleared BSc nursing or post basic nursing BSc from a recognised institution
- This institution must be registered with Indian Nursing Council
- Candidate must have cleared graduation with minimum 60% marks
- For this also there is no limit of age
Rajasthan University Nursing Course Application Form Fee
The application fee for RUHS nursing 2021 can be paid online by net banking, credit card, debit card, UPI, or challan. Fee once paid, fill will be not refundable or transferable. Application fees for different courses are given as:-
For BSc Nursing and Post BSc Nursing-
- 1500 rupees (for general, OBC and EWS candidate)
- 750 rupees (for SC ST and physically disabled candidate)
For MSc Nursing –
- 3000 rupees (for general OBC and EWS candidate)
- 1500 rupees (for SC ST and physically disabled candidate)
Rajasthan University of Health Science Nursing Course Admit Card
Rajasthan University for Health and Science will upload the admit card for those applicants who have submitted their application on or before the due date. It can be downloaded online by submitting login details such as registration number and date of birth as password. After downloading admit card, a recent passport size photograph needs to be fixed in the space provided on it. It is required to cross-check all the details and contact if found any discrepancy. It is expected that the university will release admit card at least 7 days before the exam day.
RUHS Application Form B.Sc Nursing 2021- FAQs
Ans. Application is now available on the portal and will remain available till 6th December 2021
Ans. It will be available till 13th December 2021.
Ans. Admit card will be issued a week before the exam date.
Ans. It could be held in Jan 2022.
Ans. Admit card can be downloaded from official website which is https://www.ruhsraj.org/.
Ans. RUHS stands for Rajasthan University for Health and Science.