RTE UP Registration 2023: Under the Right To Education Act, the application process for admission of students to Pre-Primary and 1st Class is set to commence its third phase on 20 April 2023. Like the first two phases, the third phase of RTE UP Registration 2023 will also be hosted by the authority online on its official portal. On rte25.upsdc.gov.in, the parents of the students can apply for admission online up to 12 May 2023.
Through this article, we will try to cover all the points related to the Right To Education UP Phase 3 Registration 2023. Therefore, the parents of the students who want details for the admission process under this act in the state, kindly check out the complete article.
RTE UP Registration 2023 Phase 3
The application process was the first two phases for admission under RTE UP concluded on 6 April 2023. Furthermore, the authority released the UP RTE Phase 2 Lottery Result 2023 on 19 April 2023. Now, for phase 3, the RTE Uttar Pradesh Registration 2023 window will be opened for the students who could not participate in the first two Phases of admission. The details for the admission criteria, the application process and the selection process for the Right To Education UP Admission 2023 are in the rest of the article.
Uttar Pradesh Right To Education Registration 2023: Overview
|Article’s Focus||RTE UP Registration 2023|
|Admission Under||Right To Education|
|Name of the State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Conducting Department||Basic Education Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Concerned Phase of Admission||Phase 3|
|Classes||Pre-Primary and 1st|
|Associated Schools||Private Unaided Schools of the State|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Selection Process||Lottery Basis|
|RTE UP Official Website’s URL||https://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/|
शिक्षा का अधिकार उत्तर प्रदेश पंजीकरण 2023: Important Dates
In phase 3 of the admission process under RTE Uttar Pradesh 2023, the various activities associated with the admission process will occur as per the following dates.
|Name of the Admission-Related Event||Date|
|Opening of the Application Window for Admission||20 April 2023|
|Deadline to Register Online For Admission||12 May 2023|
|Dates for Verification and Locking of Received Applications by the concerned District Education Officer||13 May 2023 to 23 June 2023|
|Release date of the Lottery Results||26 June 2023|
|Date for Admission of Students to the Associated Schools||5 July 2023|
RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission Criteria 2023
For the admission of students to the associated Private Unaided schools in Uttar Pradesh under RTE, the following admission criteria will be followed.
- The students whose age is more than 3 years and less than 6 years will get admission to Pre-Primary classes in the associated schools.
- The students whose age is more than 6 years and less than 7 years will get admission to the 1st Class.
- The reference date to calculate the age of students is 1 April 2023.
rte25.upsdc.gov.in Phase 3 Registration 2023 Process
In the process of rte25.upsdc.gov.in Phase 3 Registration 2023, the parents of students will go through the following steps on the department’s website. Before the parents start this registration process, they must check out the user manual for the online application which is available on the department’s website.
- To start, the parents must enter the URL https://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/ on their browsers and open the homepage of the UP RTE portal.
- On the right side of the homepage, select the option that reads “Online Application/ Student Login.
- Now, enter the basic details of the student such as Name, District, Gender, etc, on the next page to register.
- Once the registration process is complete, proceed to fill out the application form for admission.
- Fill in all the spaces of the application form and upload all the necessary documents in the provided separate links.
- After this, select the schools for your respective districts and place them in the order of your preference.
- Now, go through the entirety of the application form once again and ensure the correctness of all entered details.
- The parents of the students can submit the application form for admission now.
- After the submission of the application form, the parents must obtain a hard copy of it for admission-related activities.
For the RTE UP Application Form 2023, the parents of the students must keep the following documents ready to upload online.
- A Photograph of the Student
- Student’s Address Proof
- Student’s Age Proof
- A Self Attested Document
UP RTE Admission Lottery Result 2023
For the admission of registered students to the schools of UP under RTE, a lottery result will be released by the department. For this, a random lottery number and a school will be allotted to the students who applied for admission to different schools. This lottery result for Phase 3 will be released by the department on 26 June 2023.
The department will send the list of the students to the concerned schools. Furthermore, the registered students will also get an SMS on their registered mobile numbers regarding the release of this lottery result as well.
RTE UP Registration 2023: Important Links
|Register Online||Uttar Pradesh RTE Phase 3 Registration 2023|
|Check Here||UP RTE Notification|
UP RTE User Manual
|Follow For More Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
The concerned schools will display the lottery result on their notice boards and school-wise lottery results will be provided by the department on its website.
To check the application status of the student, the parents can use the student’s login details on the login portal given on the department’s website.
The school will be allotted to the students on the basis of the preferences for them given by the parents during the application process.