Rajasthan PTET 2021 Apply Online: The government college of Dungar, Bikaner (Rajasthan) has released the notification for the PTET 2021 on its official website and invited the Rajasthan PTET 2020 online application for the eligible candidates for the B.A B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. for 4 years of Programmes and in B.Ed. for a two-year program. Applicants who are looking for this may submit their application whose window is active now and will be available till 6th July 2021.
Raj PTET exam will be conducted by the official on 8th Sep 2021.
- 1 Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form
- 2 Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application form Date
- 3 Rajasthan PTET Eligibility Criteria
- 4 PTET Rajasthan Application Fee
- 5 Rajasthan PTET 2021 Scheme of Examination
- 6 Raj PTET Cut-off
- 7 Points to remember
- 8 Step to Apply for Rajasthan PTET Application form 2021
- 9 Rajasthan PTET 2021 Important Links
- 10 Rajasthan PTET 2021 helpline number
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form
The DCB is conducting this examination for the last 2 years for the Rajasthan PTET admission in their B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. for 4 years and in B.Ed. for a two-year program. All those candidates who fulfill the eligibility for the course may apply online only from the official website of the college which is ptetraj2021.com and ptetraj2021.org.
All candidates who wanted to apply for the PTET (Pre teacher education test) must follow this article in this we have shared information related to the PTET examination.
The official website of Rajasthan PTET 2021 is ptetraj2021.com and ptetraj2021.org if such link failed to open and show you a message like this…
then no need to be worried at all you just simply type the website address which we have given above in google and visit the website manually.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application form Date
|Name of the college||Dungar College of Bikaner|
|Name of the examination||PTET 2021|
|Commencement of online registration for Pre B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. 4 years||3rd Feb 2021|
|Last date for online registration and submitting application fee for Pre B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. 4 years||6th July 2021|
|Commencement of online registration for B.Ed. 2 years Programme||3rd Feb 2021|
|Last date for online registration and submitting application fee B.Ed. 2 years Programme||6th July 2021|
|Date of admit card Availability||August 2021|
|Date of Examination (for both the program)||8th Sep 2021|
|Date of result declaration||TBA|
|Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling||TBA|
Click here for correction in application form (Link expired)
Rajasthan PTET Counselling Schedule 2021
As mentioned on the official website soon authority will soon release counselling schedule on its website and once it was available we will update the same here on table given below:
|Counselling Registration commences||TBA|
|Allotment result date||TBA|
|Fee deposit date||TBA|
PTET Rajasthan 2021
Dungar College of Bikaner, (Rajasthan) has finally issued the notification for PTET 2021 Examination. The online registration procedure commenced from 3rd Feb 2021 for both Pre B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. 4 years as well as B.Ed. TET (2 Years) the registration process for both the courses will end on 10th March 2021.
Candidates can apply for it through the official website of the college or from the link available on this page.
For more details regarding the PTET like syllabus, Examination date, admit card, and result you may also visit the official website which is https://ptet.in/
Rajasthan PTET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wanted to apply for the Rajasthan PTET 2021 must read the eligibility criteria for the examination which we have given below:
For B.Ed 2 Year
- Candidates must have completed their graduation or Post graduation from any University which is recognized from UGC and must be equivalent to the Rajasthan University
- The candidates who belong to the general category must have a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination
- While candidates hail from the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/BC/Special backward classes/PWD/widow/divorced women) must have a minimum of 45 % marks in their qualifying examination.
- Those who have completed their graduation in the correspondence are not eligible for this.
For Pre B.A. B.Ed. /B.Sc. B.Ed. Examination 4 years
- All candidates must have completed their intermediate examination from the Secondary Board of Rajasthan or any other Board or institution having a minimum of 50% marks for general category candidates.
- While Candidate who came from reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/BC/PWD/Divorce women/widow) must have a minimum of 45 % marks in the qualifying examination.
- But if on calculation it is found that candidates do not fulfill the minimum marks criteria then their application form will be rejected.
- Those candidates who are waiting for their result may also apply for the course but they must have received their mark sheet at the time of counseling
PTET Rajasthan Application Fee
All candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their application through the payment gateway from their debit/Credit card/Internet banking/E-Mitra counter)
- If any of the candidates don’t want to pay their application fee through online mode then he/ she can generate the payment invoice once they submitted the application form and deposit the required amount fee in cash on any E-Mitra counter nearby to you and the very next day of payment you may able to take print out of your application form.
- If any of the candidates face any problem in printing the application form after submitting their fee then they must report to the office of the concerned department or may contact at 0151-2528035
For more details regarding the eligibility visit the official website of the College
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Scheme of Examination
The PTET examination will be based on the following subjects which we have given below:
|Sections||Number of questions||Number of Marks|
|Language Proficiency (English/Hindi)||50||150|
|Duration of Examination= 3 Hours|
All sections will carry Multiple Choice Questions and every question will carry 3 marks each.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Reservation
Those candidates who are native citizens of Rajasthan and belong to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/SBC/Divorced/Widow women/Sahariya caste) will get a reservation in the seats according to the reservation rule of Rajasthan state. But candidates who belong to these categories must have their certificate with them to avail of reservation.
Raj PTET Cut-off
As you know to be shortlisted in the merit list you must have secured the minimum marks/cut-off in the examination the cut-off depends on the availability of seats in the college and the category of the candidates. Below we have shared expected cut-off marks for the Examination
|Category||Expected cut-off marks|
Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2021
Once the online registration procedure is completed then the authority scrutinizes the application form and those candidates whose form is correct the authority will issue their PTET admit card on the website just a few days before the examination. You may download the admit card by entering the required details like registration number, and date of birth.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 | Counselling
Once the examination process is completed soon after the authority will publish the merit list of the candidates who have shortlisted in the examination and candidates will be called for counseling according to the merit list. The authority will publish the intimation of counseling on their website as well as in the local newspaper. Candidates will allot college as per the basis of their merit and the availability of seats in the college.
Points to remember
- Candidate before applying must go read the eligibility criteria of the examination
- All candidates must apply for the PTET 2021 from the official website or from the link available on this page
- Candidates fill their application form much before the last date to avoid any glitch at the last moment
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year or expecting their result in the near future may also apply for the PTET 2021
- But they should make sure that they will receive their mark sheet on or before the counseling day
- If any of the candidates expecting their result produce internet generated result or provisional mark sheet on the counseling day then their application will be canceled
- You can pay the application fee through the online mode or in cash through E-Mitra counter nearby to you
- Once the candidate submitted the form after paying the fee (whether it’s online or through the E-Mitra) they must take the print out of the application form for future reference
Step to Apply for Rajasthan PTET Application form 2021
All eligible candidates who wanted to apply online must follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website which is ptetraj2021.com and ptetraj2021.org
- Now on the home select the program you are looking to apply for.
- On click, you will be redirected to a new page in this you have to select the fill application form
- After selecting the same the application form will available on your screen.
- All candidates must enter their personal details, education qualification details carefully (as mentioned in the documents)
- Because once it submitted you can’t do any changes to it.
- Upload the document as required
- You can pay the application fee through online mode via payment gateway from (Debit/Credit card/ internet banking or E-Mitra)
- Once the application process is completed must take a printout of the form because it will be required at the time of counseling.
Documents required for PTET 2021
Applicant need to upload some of their documents whose details are given as: –
- Photograph: Upto 100 KB
- Signature: Up to 50 KB
- Thumb Impression: Up to 50 KB
How to Re-Print PTET Payment invoice?
If you want to re-print your payment invoice then it can re-print easily by following steps which is given below:
- First, visit the official website and click on the course tab.
- On the new page, you have to select the “Re-print payment invoice” tab
- After the selection, a new page will open where you have to submit any one of your details which is:
- Form number
- Mobile number
- General details
- after submitting details press the proceed tab and your payment invoice will be available on your screen.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Important Links
|Online Application Link for (BA.B.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed) 4-year course||Click here|
|Online Application link for B.Ed 2 year course||Click here|
|Check Subject Cominbnation For PTET 2021||Click here|
|Check Guidelines||Click here|
|Official Notification for PTET 2021||Click here|
Rajasthan PTET 2021 helpline number
If any applicant face any problem they may connect with authority at their helpline number which is given as: 9672636905,7665369075, 9772285255
If you have a question in mind related to PTET Rajasthan 2021, then tell us below.
Applicants can submit their online application for BA.B.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed (4 year) and B.Ed 2 year till 20th June 2021.
As per the prescribed schedule, it will be conducted on September 8th.
Once you press the submit tab after filling the form then you will receive the form number it means that your application has been submitted successfully.