Rajasthan PTET 2020 Apply Online: Government college of Dungar, Bikaner (Rajasthan) has released the notification for the PTET 2020. They had invited the Rajasthan PTET 2020 online application for the eligible candidates for the B.A B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. for 4 years of Programmes and in B.Ed. for a two-year program. Those candidates who have interested in it may apply for Rajasthan PTET online from 20th Jan and 23rd Jan 2020 respectively.
UPDATE: Applicants who want to make correction in their application form can rectify it till 27th September from link given below
- The DCB has conducted this examination from last year for the Rajasthan PTET admission in their B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. for 4 years and in B.Ed. for a two-year program. All those candidates who fulfill the eligibility for the course may apply online only from the official website of the college which is ptetdcb2020.org and ptetdcb2020.com.
- And after successfully conducted the PTET 2019 Examination the state government of Rajasthan has again given responsibility for PTET 2020 to DCB (Dungar College of Bikaner). Last year almost more than 5.50+ lakhs candidates had appeared in the PTET examination and after appearing in counseling more than 1.25 lakhs candidates successfully got admission to various colleges of Rajasthan. For registration in these courses, they create a new website every year
The online registration process for the courses start from:
- B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. (4 years): 20th January 2020
- B.Ed. (2 years): 23rd of January 2020
All candidates who wanted to apply for the PTET (Pre teacher education test) must follow this article in this we have shared information related to the PTET examination.
- 1 Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application form
- 2 Rajasthan PTET Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Rajasthan PTET 2020 Scheme of Examination
- 4 Rajasthan PTET Cut-off
- 5 Points to remember
- 6 Step for apply for Rajasthan PTET Application form 2020
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application form
|Name of the college||Dungar College of Bikaner|
|Name of the examination||PTET 2020|
|Commencement of online registration for Pre B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. 4 years||20th January 2020|
|Last date for online registration and submitting application fee for Pre B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. 4 years|
|Commencement of online registration for B.Ed. 2 years Programme||23rd of January 2020|
|Last date for online registration and submitting application fee B.Ed. 2 years Programme||25 June 2020|
|Date of admit card availability||11th September 2020|
|Date of Examination (for both the program)|| |
|Date of result declaration||September 2020|
|Rajasthan PTET 2020 Counselling||October 2020|
Rajasthan PTET counselling schedule 2020
As mentioned in the official website soon authority will soon release counselling schedule on its website and once its was available we will update the same here on table given below:
|Counselling Registration commences||October 2020|
|Choice filling||October 2020|
|Choice print||October 2020|
|Choice lock||October 2020|
|Allotment result date||October 2020|
|Fee deposit date||October 2020|
|College reporting||October 2020|
Rajasthan PTET 2020
Dungar College of Bikaner, (Rajasthan) has finally issued the notification for PTET 2020 Examination. The online registration procedure will start from the 20th of January for Pre B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. 4 years while candidates who wanted to apply for B.Ed. TET (2 Years) it will start from 23rd of January 2020 and the registration process will end on the
2nd and 6th of March 2020 respectively 25th June 2020.
Candidates can apply for it through the official website of the college or from the link available on this page.
For more details regarding the PTET like syllabus, Examination date, admit card and result you may also visit the official website which is https://ptet.in/
Rajasthan PTET Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wanted to apply for the Rajasthan PTET 2020 must read the eligibility criteria for the examination which we have given below:
For PTET 2020
- Candidates must have completed its graduation or Post graduation from any University which is recognized from UGC and must be equivalent to the Rajasthan University
- The candidates who belong to general category must have minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination
- While candidates hail from the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/BC/Special backward classes/PWD/widow/divorced women) must have a minimum of 45 % marks in their qualifying examination.
For Pre B.A. B.Ed. /B.Sc. B.Ed. Examination
- All candidates must have completed their intermediate examination from the Secondary Board of Rajasthan or any other Board or institution having a minimum of 50% marks for general category candidates.
- While Candidate who came from reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/BC/PWD/Divorce women/widow) must have a minimum of 45 % marks in the qualifying examination.
- But if on calculation it is found that candidates do not fulfill the minimum marks criteria then their application form will be rejected.
- Those candidates who are waiting for their result may also apply for the course but they must have received their mark sheet at the time of counseling
All candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their application through the payment gateway from their debit/Credit card/Internet banking/E-Mitra counter)
- If any of the candidates don’t want to pay their application fee through online mode then he/ she can generate the payment invoice once they submitted the application form and deposit the required amount fee in cash on any E-Mitra counter nearby to you and the very next day of payment you may able to take print out of your application form.
- If any of the candidates face any problem in printing the application form after submitting their fee then they must report to the office of the concerned department or may contact at 0151-2528035
For more details regarding the eligibility visit the official website of the College
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Scheme of Examination
The PTET examination will be based on the following subjects which we have given below:
|Sections||Number of questions||Number of Marks|
|Language Proficiency (English/Hindi)||50||150|
|Duration of Examination= 3 Hours|
All sections will carry Multiple Choice Questions and every question will carry 3 marks each.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Reservation
Those candidates who are the native citizens of Rajasthan and belong to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/SBC/Divorced/Widow women/Sahariya caste) will get a reservation in the seats according to the reservation rule of Rajasthan state. But candidates who belong to these categories must have their certificate with them to avail of reservation.
Rajasthan PTET Cut-off
As you know to be shortlisted in the merit list you must have secure the minimum marks/cut-off in the examination the cut-off depends on the availability of seats in the college and the category of the candidates. Below we have shared expected cut-off marks for the Examination
|Category||Expected cut-off marks|
Rajasthan PTET Admit card
Once the online registration procedure is completed then the authority scrutinizes the application form and those candidates whose form is correct the authority will issue their admit card on the website just a few days before the examination. You may download the admit card by entering the required details like registration number, and date of birth. The date of PTET 2020 Examination is scheduled for the
10th of May 2020 16th August 2020.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 | Counselling
Once the examination process is completed soon after the authority will publish the merit list of the candidates who have shortlisted in the examination and candidates will be called for the counseling according to the merit list. The authority will publish the intimation of counseling on their website as well as in the local newspaper. Candidates will allot college as per the basis of their merit and the availability of seats in the college.
Points to remember
- Candidate before applying must go read the eligibility criteria of the examination
- All candidates must apply for the PTET 2020 from the official website or from the link available on this page
- Candidates fill their application form much before the last date to avoid any glitch at the last moment
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year or expecting their result in the near future may also apply for the PTET 2020
- But they should make sure that they will receive their mark sheet on or before the counseling day
- If any of the candidates expecting their result produce internet generated result or provisional mark sheet on the counseling day then their application will be canceled
- You can pay the application fee through the online mode or in cash through E-Mitra counter nearby to you
- Once the candidate submitted the form after paying the fee (whether it’s online or through the E-Mitra) they must take the print out of the application form for future reference
Step for apply for Rajasthan PTET Application form 2020
All eligible candidates who wanted to apply online must follow the steps given below:
- First, all must visit the official website which is ptetdcb2020.org and ptetdcb2020.com.
- Now on the home select the program
- On click, you will be redirected to a new page in this
- You have to proceed accordingly
- All candidates must enter their personal details, education qualification details carefully (as mentioned in the documents)
- Because once it submitted you can’t do any changes in it.
- Upload the document as required
- You can pay the application fee through online mode via payment gateway from (Debit/Credit card/ internet banking or E-Mitra)
- Once the application process is completed must take a print out of the form because it will be required at the time of counseling.
Click here to apply online for PTET 2020
For PTET B.A B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. (4 years): 20th January 2020
For PTET B.Ed. (2 years): 23rd of January 2020
If you have a question in mind related to PTET Rajasthan 2020, then tell us below.