Railway RRC SR Apprentice Application Form 2020 –Apply Online for 1785 Act Apprentice Posts: Southern Railway invited applications for the recruitment of Act and apprentice vacancies in the month of January 2020. A candidate who came under the jurisdiction or resident of that which is Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep are eligible to apply and those candidates who are interested in this post and are eligible to apply for it. The process fo submission of Railway RRC SR Apprentice Application Form is over now.
- Railway RRC SR Apprentice Application Form 2020
Railway RRC SR Apprentice Application Form 2020
The online application will commence from 4th January 2020 and it was closed on 3rd February. In this article, we will provide you all the details regarding this vacancy.
Notice No.- SER/P-HQ/PERS/Act Apprentices/2019-20
Opening of Online application: 4th January 2020
Date and time of application closed: 3rd February 2020
Issue of admit card- Announced soon
Date of exam- Announced soon
Official website: apprenticeship.gov.in
Official Notice- Click Here
A detailed list of vacancy:
Total vacancies- 1785
Track Machine Workshop/ Sini
Signal & Telecom Workshop/ Kharagpur
Trach Mechine Workshop/ Kharagpur
Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda
SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur
Diesel Loco Shed/ Bondamunda
Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Kahragpur
Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur
Carriage & Wagon Depot/Adra
Sr. Dee (G)/ Kharagpur
Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC
TRD Depot/ Electrician/ Kharagpur
TRD Depot/ Electrical/Adra
EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR
Electric Loco Shed/BKSC
Electric loco Shed/ Santragachi
Flash Butt Welding Plant/ Jharsuguda
SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Adra
Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur
Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi
Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradharpur
Sr. Dee(G) Ranchi
Electric Loco Shed/ Tata
TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi
Engineering Workshop/ Sini
SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Ranchi
Vacancy mentioned above are for indicative purpose only and are subject to change as when required and the vacancies are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/PWD are according to the prescribed requirement in the respective categories which are liable to be exchanged as per the rules.
Eligibility of a candidate with benchmark Disabilities (PwBD):
There will be a reservation of 4% of Act apprentice for a person with benchmark disabilities under the few physical standards as per the provisions of schedule-II of apprenticeship manual and railway board letter no. E (MOO) 2003/6/14 dates: 09/12/2003. 1 % will be given to each VI, HI/HH, LD, and MD categories. Training in the relevant Trade will be subject to permissible disability.
The reservation available for PwBD quota will be granted in the appropriate category like UR/OBC/SC/ST to which they belong.
Definition of disabilities:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Blindness: Blindness will be referred in that conditions where a person suffer from any of the following condition like
The total absence of sight
- Visual acuity did not exceed 6/60 or 20/200 (sneilen) to the better eye with corrective lenses.
- Field of vision subtending at an angle of 20 degree or worse.
- Low vision: it means a person having an impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or some refractive standard correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with an appropriate assistive device.
- Hearing Impairment: it means loss of sixty dB or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies .person who is deaf and dumb will also include.
- Locomotor disability means disability of the bones joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or it could be any form of cerebral palsy.
- Cerebral palsy means a group of the non-progressive conditions of a person which is characterized as abnormal motor posture resulting from brain insult or injuries occurring in the prenatal, peri-natal or infant period of development.
- All cases which come under orthopedically handicapped persons would be covered in the category of locomotor disability of cerebral palsy.
Certificate of disability:
The candidate who wants to avail of all the benefits of reservation which comes under the disability need to show submit their certificate of disability which was issued by the competent medical authority of central or state governments.
SR Recruitment Educational Qualification 2020
Minimum academic/Technical Qualification according to the Apprentices Act 1961:
- Candidate must have cleared 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- Must pass ITI in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Age Limit (as on the date of notification issued):
- Candidate should have completed 15 years of age and for Freshers /Ex-ITI, MLT should not complete 24 years of age.
- There will be a relaxable in upper age by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years of PWD candidates.
Candidate needs to pay Rs.100 fee through online mode only. No fee will be required to be paid by the SC/ST/PWD candidates. The fee paid is non-refundable.
The selected candidate has to present a Medical certificate at the time of Document Verification. As prescribed in the apprentice act 1961 format and Para 4 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
The medical certificate should be signed by the Government Authorized doctor (Gazetted), not below the ranks of Asst. Surgeon of central/State Govt. Hospital.
Contracts and engagement
All the selected candidate shall be engaged in the unit of their choices and they also have to engage in other units which come under the jurisdiction if so warranted by the administrative requirements.
Selected ITI/Non-ITI (fresher) candidates have to serve a contract of apprenticeship under the Apprentices act-1961 and if in case of candidates are minor than his guardian can serve the prescribed contract as per the guidelines issued by the regional director of apprenticeship training, Guindy, Chennai.
Apprenticeship Period and Stipend
Those candidates who will be selected and engaged as apprentices will have to undergo apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules and acts.
|Trade||Period of training for fresher||Period of training for Ex-ITI|
|Medical Laboratory Technician( radiology, Pathology and cardiology)||1 years and three month||—|
|Fitter, carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Turner, Machinist, wireman, welder, advance welder, Electronics, Mechanic Plumber, Draughtsman Civil, Instrument mechanic, Electronic Information Technology, Refrigeration and AC mechanic||—–||1 years|
|Diesel Mechanic||—||1 year|
All candidates will be paid with stipend during the training period as prescribed.
Criteria of merit list in the selection
For selection of the candidate there is a prescribed criterion for preparation of merit in the selection:
The average of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving total weightage to both.
For fresher’s the average of marks obtained by the candidate in SSLC/Matriculation.
Candidate needs to register their details in the Apprenticeship Portal or website; Apprenticeship.gov.in Apprenticeship- candidates Registration and should have reported at concerned units with your apprenticeship registration ID.
Note: there will be no guarantee of employment and their contract of the apprenticeship will be terminated on completion of training. But 20 % of the candidates completed their course will be preferred in 20 % vacancy filled by RRC’s.