Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022: The Integral Coach Factory in Chennai is all set to engage apprentices. The authorities have announced engagement vacancies in seven trains. The recruits will be trained to work in Indian Railways in Tamil Nadu. The ICF has released all the information pertaining to the engagement of apprentices and has started accepting online applications. Additionally, they have also announced the deadline for the application procedure. Aspirants who have training and experience in their respective fields can apply for the engagement. They will be shortlisted on the basis of the applications and will be further selected depending upon their performances in the recruitment procedures.
Check all the details such as direct application link, application procedure, eligibility conditions, experience requirement, vacancies, and much more regarding Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022 in the following article.
Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The Integral Coach Factory in Chennai is a production unit under the Ministry of Railways. They are presently inviting online applications from aspirants for the engagement of apprentices. Those who are willing to get hired as Carpenters, Electricians, Fitters, Mechanists, Painters, Welders, and Programing System Administration Assistants (PASAA) need to apply online before 26 July 2022. The aspirants need to closely observe if they are eligible for the engagement of apprentices in the railways. Preference will be provided to the residents of Tamil Nadu.
The authorities have announced 876 vacancies for apprentice engagement. Disable candidates can also apply given that they satisfy the required category for engagement. Those who will be shortlisted will have to further go through the recruitment procedure. The application is the first and the foremost step for the selection of engagement of the apprentices.
Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment|
|Authority||Integral Coach Factory, Chennai|
|Number of Vacancies||876|
|Number of Trades||7|
|Last Date to Apply||26 July 2022|
ICF Apprentice Engagement Vacancies
A total of 876 engagement vacancies have been announced in the Integral Coach Factory of Chennai. The authorities have notified 276 fresher posts while 600 of Ex-ITI. Further, they have been divided on the basis of their educational criteria. Check the detailed vacancies here:
Stipend for Railway Apprentice in ICF Chennai
When the applicants will be employed for the engagement of apprenticeship, they shall receive a stipend. During the second year, the amount will increase by 10% and further, in the third year a 15% increase will be provided. The following amount has been notified by the authorities for the first year:
- Freshers who have passed out class 10th: Rs.6000 per month
- Freshers who have passed out class 12th: Rs.7000 per month
- Ex ITI who have national or state certificate: Rs.7000 per month
ICF Apprentice Engagement Eligibility Conditions
Only eligible candidates can apply for the apprentice engagement. The employment will be as per the apprentice engagement act. The following preferences and eligibility conditions have been notified:
- Candidates from across the country can apply for the engagement of apprenticeship. However, preference will be provided to those belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- The minimum age limit for the lower age limit has been specified as 15 years.
- The upper age limit for the candidates seeking engagement in apprenticeship has been announced as 24 years. This age will be calculated as of 26 July 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable for different categories. The following relaxation has been provided to the upper age limit:
- Other backward classes: 3 years
- Schedule caste and schedule Tribes: 5 years
- Persons with benchmark disabilities: 10 years
- Minimum educational qualification needs to be met by the applicant. The candidate should have passed at least class 10th with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- For Fitter, Electrician, and Mechanist, class 10th needs to have been passed with science and maths subject.
- For Programming And System Administration Assistants, a National Trade Certificate in the field of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant needs to be possessed by the candidate. The certificate should have been issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or the State Council for Vocational Training.
- For other trades, the candidate must possess the National Trade Certificate in the respective field. It must be recognised by the authorities and should have been issued by National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training.
- For Ex-ITI, the minimum period of training required is 1 year.
- For Freshers, a minimum training period of 2 years is required.
- For Freshers applying for the Welder, the minimum period of training specified is 1 year and 3 months.
Apply Online for Railway ICF Apprentice Engagement Chennai
The application procedure for engagement of apprenticeship in the Integral Coach Factory of Chennai began on 27 June 2022. Those who are seeking to get employed in the engagement need to fill out the online application form. The last date to fill out the application form is 26 July 2022. The application link will only be activated till 5:30 PM on the website. Follow the steps given below in order to apply:
- Open the official portal of Integral Coach Factory at pb.icf.gov.in.
- On the homepage, tap on the option of Apply for Apprentice.
- All the details of the engagement of apprenticeship 2022 will be listed.
- Click on Step 1 which is Fill the Online Application.
- Choose the type of engagement as Existing ITI or Freshers.
- The application form will open up.
- Enter all the details of the candidate and Upload the Photograph.
- Nextly, tap on Step 2 which is Proceed to Payment Gateway.
- Enter the Registration ID and the Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Click on the option of Validate and Proceed.
- Pay the applicable Fee by using the payment methods available.
- Lastly, tap on Step 3 and print the acknowledgement.
Chennai ICF Railway Apprentice Engagement Application Fee
For the recruitment of apprentices in the Integral Coach Factory of Chennai, the authorities have specified a fee of Rs. 100 along with the service charges. This fee is non-refundable and needs to be paid through an online mode. Only scheduled castes, scheduled Tribes, persons with disabilities, and women candidates have been exempted from the fee payment. The application will not be considered complete if the application fee is not paid.
Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment Important Links
|Railway Integral Coach Factory Official Portal||pb.icf.gov.in|
|Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Railway ICF Apprentice Engagement Application Direct Link||Click Here|
The candidates wanting to apply for Railway ICF Chennai Apprenticeship Engagement need to apply before 26 July 2022.
The candidates must have the National Trade Certificate in the respective field and should have passed Class 10th with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
No, the ICF is accepting applications online only for Railway Apprentice Engagement.
The UR, OBC, and Male candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 100 in an online mode.