Punjab JET is a state-level entrance test organised by Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh. Punjab JET 2020 Application Form has been released and interested applicants can apply for it from 21st July 2020. With the help of this, candidates will get admission into various engineering diploma courses. Every year Punjab JET conducted for the students.
In this article, we will give you information about Punjabteched diploma 2020 Application Form, dates of events, the eligibility criteria for exam, etc. In Punjab State, there are almost 130 polytechnics colleges, applicants who pass the exam will take admission in these institutes.
- 1 Punjab JET 2020 Application Form
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Punjab JET 2020 Application
- 3 Punjab JET 2020 Reservation of Seats (Category-wise)
- 4 Steps to fill Punjab JET Application form 2020
Punjab JET 2020 Application Form
Application form is now available on the official website. Firstly, the candidate needs to register themselves and then fill the exam form. On the application form, students have to enter the correct information and upload the right documents.
Only eligible candidates can fill the application form. The mode of the availability of the application form will be online only due to COVID-19.
Application Form Fee
An applicant who wants to apply for the must pay 550 rupees. The application form charges will be funded through Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card only. Applicants are advised to keep proof of the payment for future use.
Overview of Punjab JET 2020
|Exam Conducting Authority||Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh|
|Name of the Exam||Punjab Joint Entrance Test|
|Short Name||Punjab JET 2020|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Punjab JET Application Form||Available|
|Mode of Application Form Declaration||Online|
|Advertisement for diploma courses||Check here|
Important Dates of Punjab JET 2020
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Registration for 1st round online counseling commence from||21st July 2020|
|Last Date to register for 1st round counseling||16th August 2020|
|Choice filling for 1st round||13th August to 17th August 2020|
|Result declaration and provisional seat allotment (1st counseling)||24th August 2020|
|Fee deposit and seat confirmation (1st counseling)||25th Aug to 31st Aug.|
|2nd round counseling registration commences from||25th August to 7th Sept 2020|
|Choice filling (2nd round)||3rd Sept to 8th Sept 2020|
|Result announcement and provisional seat allotment (2nd counseling)||10th September 2020|
|Fee deposit and seat confirmation (2nd counseling)||11th to 16th September 2020|
|3rd round counseling process to be completed from||18th September 2020|
Recommended Read >> Jain University Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab JET 2020 Application
Check the eligibility criteria carefully only eligible candidates are allowed to appear in the examination. If an applicant who did not fulfil the rules fill the application form, then officials will not consider his/her application form.
- Applicant who wants to apply for Punjab JET 2020 must be a civilian of India.
- Candidate who have completed their 10th standard from any recognized board.
- There are no age limit rules in this exam for the aspirants.
Diploma level engineering courses
- Applicant must have completed 10th standard and should have secured 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
Lateral entry to diploma Engineering & Technology Courses (Regular & Lateral)
- Applicants who have completed is 10+2 exam with Phys and Chem. as compulsory subject along with Maths/Biology OR
- 10+2 science (with math as one subject) OR
- 10+2 science (with technical vocational as a subject) OR
- 10+2 ITI course with appropriate trade
Part-Time diploma courses
- Must have completed 10th standard/ SSC examination & 2 years ITI after 10th standard OR
- Passed 10th Standard/SSC exam and a minimum of 2 year full-time experience in registered firm/industry
- It is for only working professional
Diploma in Modern office practice
- Applicants completed 10+2 with or without science from recognized board eligible to apply for it
Punjab JET 2020 Paper Pattern
- The question paper of Punjab JET 2020 consist of total 200 questions and all are of multiple type questions (MCQ’s).
- The paper will of 200 marks, for every right answer 1 marks will be given to the candidates.
- Question paper has 5 sections, and each section contains 40 questions.
- There is a piece of good news for the applicant that no negative exists in this entrance test.
- Questions of the exam are from different areas like English, Physics, Mathematics, General awareness, Chemistry.
Punjab JET 2020 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
Admit card will release by the authority 10 or 15 days before the examination. Candidates can download the hall ticket by logging in with the correct details. Along with the admit card candidate has to bring identity proof for verification. Applicant without call letter will be not allowed to appear in the test. If the candidate lost their admit card, they need to follow the whole procedure of downloading the hall ticket again. Hall ticket carries info like name of the applicant, exam center address, exam name etc.
Punjab JET 2020 Reservation of Seats (Category-wise)
The list we have mentioned is about the category-wise reservation of seats for the entrance exam. Review the reservation according to your category.
- SC/ST – 25%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 5%
- Sports Person – 2%
- Freedom Fighters Children/ Grand Children – 1%
- Candidates of Backward Areas, Border Area (Each 2%) – 4%
- Disabled Applicants – 3%
Also View >> WBJEE JEHOM Result 2020
Punjab JET 2020 Result
As per the observation, the result will release in the month of July 2020. The result will be issued once the evaluation of the marks has done. Candidate can examine their result on the official website by entering login data. Authority will not send the individual score to the applicants the mode of the declaration of the result will be online. The result has data like applicant name, scores, rank, etc.
Punjab JET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Only those applicants who qualify the exam will take part in the counselling process. According to the number of seats and the rank of the candidate, colleges will be allotted to the candidates. The applicant needs to register them-self for the counselling, and on the day of counselling, they have to come with the appropriate documents like 10th Class Scorecard, Character Certificate, Domicile Certificate etc.
Steps to fill Punjab JET Application form 2020
Applicants who want to apply for the Punjab JET 2020 can take a look of these simple steps we have written down. By grasping these steps, candidates can easily get themselves enrolled for the test.
- Visit the official website of the Punjab JET 2020 @punjabteched.com on any web browser.
- Homepage of the officials will appear on the screen.
- You have to search for Joint Entrance Test 2020 link under “Diploma examination” section.
- Click on that link.
- Enter all the relevant information and upload the documents on the page.
- Make sure the details you are entering is correct, otherwise there are chances that your application form can be rejected.
- Submit the application form and execute the process.
- Save the application number for future purpose.
- If applicant want to download the application they can do that for further use.
Click here to register for online application
Check here how to convert grade to percentage
Notification link for diploma courses
- Download important instruction for candidates
- Download notification for diploma level engineering courses
- Download notification for LEET Diploma
- Download notification for part-time diploma courses
- Download notification for part-time LEET diploma
- Download notification for diploma in modern office practice
- Download notification for diploma in pharmacy
Frequently Asked Questions
Authority will release the admit card soon keep on viewing the officials website daily for latest updates.
Go to the official website -> Search for the examination diploma section on the home page -> Now click on the Joint Entrance Exam 2020 link -> application form will open on the screen -> Fill-out all the information and attach the documents -> submit the details.
As you all know about corona virus pandemic, due to this dangerous disease all process has delayed. Soon authority will find a way to conduct the examination for the students.
The very first criteria is that the candidate must be Indian, the applicant must have completed the 10th standard from any recognized board, the percentage of student in 10th class should be 35% or above, candidate who have given 10th or 12th class exam can also fill the application from.
Hello everyone we hoe that information provided by us related to Punjab JET 2020 has informative to you. In case you have any questions related to this topic you can ask in the comment area given below we will try to give your answers.