How to Fill NDA 2023 Application Form- NDA 2023 exam dates for both phases have been announced by the concerned authority. Now, NDA aspirants must be waiting for the release of application forms for the 1st NDA 2023 exam. The authority releases the application forms for NDA I 2023 so the prospective candidates need to gear up for filling out the application form. They must be ready with all the required information to be furnished in the application form.
How to Fill NDA 2023 Application Form?
NDA 1 for the 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 16th April 2023 and its application forms will be made available on 21 December 2022. Applications are invited in online mode and thus interested candidates have to submit them by visiting the official portal. No offline applications will be accepted.
As the NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), applications for the upcoming exams will also be made available on its portal only. However, we are also going to share the application link here on this page along with other details.
If you are an NDA aspirant and wish to apply for NDA 2022-23 then this article is for you. Go through the article and get detailed information on how to fill NDA 2022-23 application form. Here we have provided information about the complete application process through various steps supported by images.
NDA 202 Overview
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- NDA How to Apply
- NDA Admit Card
- NDA Exam Dates
- NDA Exam Pattern
- NDA Syllabus
- NDA Preparation Tips
- NDA Books
- NDA 1 Result
- NDA 2 Result
|Exam Name||National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA Exam)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Examination Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination Session||NDA I 2022-23|
|Exam Level||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Examination Notification||Available for NDA I|
|Eligible Candidates||Only Male unmarried eligible candidates|
|Frequency of exam||Twice a year|
|Exam stages||Written Test and SSB Interview|
|UPSC NDA Exam mode||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NDA 2023 Important Dates
NDA is conducted is twice a year and thus have a quick look at the timelines of both NDA and NDA II 2022-23 exams given below in the table-
Have a look at the important dates first;
|List of Events||For NDA/NA (I)||For NDA/NA (II)|
|Declaration of Official Notification||21 December 2022||17 May 2023|
|Application Form Availability||21 December 2022||6 June 2023|
|End date to enroll for exam.||10 January 2023||June 2023|
|Release of Admit card||March 2023||October 2023|
|NDA 2022-23 Exam||16 April 2023||3 September 2023|
|Outcome Declaration||June 2023||TBA|
Step by Step process to fill NDA 2023 Application Form Online
NDA application forms are to be filled only in online mode. No offline application forms are provided by the commission. Before filling out the online application forms, one should go through the notification. All the instructions mentioned in the official notification should be followed by the applicants while filling out the online form.
Only genuine and valid information is to be furnished in the application form by the applicants. Candidates should avoid filling out multiple applications. In the case of multiple applications, only the entries with higher RID will be considered. Candidates must ensure that they fill in all the details carefully in the application form. Details required to be filled in the application form-
Applicants are advised to be ready with all the required details to be filled in the application form. To get information about the essential particulars to be filled in the application form, they must go through the official notification at least once before proceeding to fill out the application.
Applicants have to upload a few documents in the application in the form of scanned images. Check the list of these documents to be uploaded in the application form-
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
- Scanned image of photo id proof of the candidate. It can be the candidate’s Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ School Photo ID or any other valid id card issued by the competent authority under State/Central Government.
All these documents should be uploaded in the format specified by the examination authority in the official notification.
UPSC NDA Application Fee
Applicants also have to pay the requisite application fee while filling out the application form. Check application fee details below-
- Candidates (except those exempted from the payment of the application fee) have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST Candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Application fees can be paid by cash payment at any branch of SBI or using the net banking facility of SBI or using any Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Debit/ Credit Card.
How to fill NDA Application Form?
Once applicants have collected all the necessary details about the application process they can proceed to fill out the application form. Check the step-by-step process shared below-
The process for submission of NDA application form 2023 is divided into two parts-
Part I- Registration
- Visit the official portal of UPSC. The official portal link is shared below.
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Now, Hit the “Click Here for various examinations” link.
- A list of active examinations will open. Click on NDA II application link.
- Now, as it has been mentioned application will go through two parts, you have to click on “Part I Registration” links among the two links available on the page.
- On clicking the part I registration link, the registration page will open. Read all the instructions first and click on “Yes” button.
- Now, Candidates have to enter all the details correctly in the application form. These details include personal details of the candidates, Qualification details, Address, etc. After filling in all the details on page 1, move further by clicking on “Continue” tab.
- Moving ahead to 2nd page of the registration form, fill in preferences and click on “Continue” tab.
- Once you have filled all the details, verify them and proceed further by clicking on “I Agree” tab.
- On the last page, final registration ID will be generated. Candidates have to keep this id safe for further logins and with Part I registration will be completed. The confirmation email and SMS will be sent to the registered email and Mobile number of the applicant. Candidates can now proceed to Part II from the link shown below or complete part II registered later.
Part II- Registration
- After completing part I, candidates have to fill out part II registration otherwise the application will not be treated as complete. Part II registration form consists of payment of application fee, choice filling for exam centre, and uploading of documents.
- For part II, log in with the registration details first.
- Make a fee payment by selecting any of the available payment methods. Select the payment option and click on the “Continue” tab.
- After successful payment of the fee, the candidate will receive an SMS alert.
- Now, they can proceed further to Choice filling for the preferred exam centre. Choose the exam from the drop-down menu as per suitability.
- Once, candidates have selected the exam centre, they have to upload the required documents. All the documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- After the successful uploading of pictures, a declaration page will open. Mark the declaration to complete the application process finally.
- The application process is complete finally. Lastly, do not forget to take the printout or save the application form.