Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024: This will be the 6th Edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha. The end date to fill out the application form for Pariksha pe charcha 2024 is 12 January 2024. Pariksha Pe Charcha, also known as PPC, is a program in which our Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacts with students all over India, and the students also get the chance to meet the PM in person. Furthermore, in this edition of the PPC, apart from the students, the teachers, as well as the guardians of the students, will also get the opportunity to interact with the PM.
However, all the participants will have to follow certain procedures and have to fill out the application form to participate in the program. In order to get all the information about this process, the applicants can go through this article, in which we provide all the essential details about PPC 2024.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024
After applying for the PPC, the students, teachers as well as guardians will be shortlisted through competitions on the platform MyGov.Afterwards, the winners will get gifts from the Education Ministry. According to the official website, several candidates will be selected through the competition, including students, parents, and teachers. Apart from this, under this program, PM Modi will interact with the selected candidates and provide them with encouragement, guidance, and tips to avoid stress during the examinations.
It should be noted that the students studying in the standard 9th to 12th will be eligible to participate in the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024.
Read About New National Education Policy
www.mygov.in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024 Dates
The students, teachers and parents are required to note down these important dates if they want to participate in the PPC event to be hosted by the government of India. The dates are presented in the table below:
|Online Registration started on
|14 December 2023
|Online Registration ends on
|12 Jan 2024
|Pariksha Pe Charcha will be held on
|To Be Announced Later
Guidelines for Pariksha Pe Charcha 7th Edition
The authorities have laid certain guidelines for the students, teachers and parents. Here in this section, we have laid down all the requirements as well as the guidelines for the participants in simple words.
Instructions for Students
To begin with, the authorities have laid down certain guidelines for the participating students. Therefore we have presented all of them in the form of points below:
- The students of standard 9th,10th,11th and 12th are eligible to apply for the PPC 2024.
- To participate in this event, the student must first register on the MyGov Platform.
- As multiple themes are provided to the students, the applicants can only participate in any one theme from the themes provided.
- The students should also keep in mind the word limit for every activity.
- The answers submitted by the students are expected to be original, full of creativity and should be in the simplest form.
- The question to be put up for the PM should not be more than 500 characters.
- After the students have successfully submitted their respective entries, the students will receive a digital certificate which will indicate their participation which they can download and can share the certificate thereby.
- The participating candidates can use either their own mobile number or of parents’ or their teachers’ s mobile numbers.
- The answers written by the students should be in their own words.
- The competition winners will get a certificate of Appreciation from the Director of NCERT.
- In addition to this, they will also receive a kit of Pariskha pe charcha which will consist of the Exam Warrior Books in Hindi and English. This book is written by our honourable PM Modi.
Instructions for Teachers and Parents
- All the parents and teachers can participate in this event.
- They can participate in the contest by registering themselves on the MyGov platform.
- There are certain themes specified on the official website. From there, parents, as well as teachers, can select any one theme.
- The parents and teachers are advised not to surpass the word limit specified for each activity.
- Answers should not be copied and should be simple, along with the creativity instilled in them
- The parents, as well as the teachers, will get a digital certificate of participation after the successful submission of the entries. They can also download that certificate.
- The submitted answers are required to be submitted in their own words.
How to register for PPC 2024 @ mygov.in?
The applicants can follow the below steps to fill out the application form for the PPC 2024.
- Visit the official website of the authority by visiting the web address provided here>>https://www.mygov.in/ppc-2024/
- Now, the applicant will land on the homepage of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024.
- Now, under the heading “It’s Very Simple”, there will be a link” Participate in pariksha pe charcha competition hosted on MyGov Innovate Platform“.Click on that link.
- A dedicated page for PPC 2024 will open up.
- On the left side of the page, an icon will be highlighted with the “Participate Now” icon. Click on that icon.
- Now, according to your category, the candidate can select the respective option.
- Now, the candidate has to register themselves first on MyGov.To register, click “Register Now” at the end. Register either with an email ID or phone number.
- Again a new page opens up.
- Fill in all your basic details and select the “Create New Account” option.
- After successful registration, the applicant will receive a password for logging in.
- Now, the applicant can log in again and submit their entries accordingly.
- After successful submission, the candidate is advised to take a printout of the application form for further usage.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Selection Process
The selection will be based on the entries which have been submitted by the participants. The entries submitted by the participants will be reviewed by the panel of experts. The experts will then shortlist the candidates after reviewing their entries and will inform them afterwards.
PPC 2024 Rewards
The winners will get the following rewards:
- The winner of the competition will be a direct participant in the pariksha per charcha event.
- All the winners will get an Appreciation Certificate.
- The group of students who will be declared the winner will be provided with the opportunity to directly conversate with the PM and therefore can ask questions also. In addition to this, the winners will also be allotted a digital souvenir.
- Each of the winners will get a Pariksha Pe Charcha kit.