The application form for the OUCET CPGET 2023 commenced on 12 May 2023. As per the schedule, OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Form without a late fee can be submitted by 11 June. But once the duration is completed applicants may submit their application by paying a late fee of Rs 500 and Rs 2000. A total of 8 universities are participating in this particular examination. To know more about OUCET CPGET 2023 read the article.
OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Form
Once the application without a late fee is concluded soon after i.e. from 12th June the authority opens the application edit facility. This facility can be accessed by those who have submitted some wrong details and wants to do changes to it.
This window will remain open till 15th June 2023. Whereas those who have not submitted their application till the notified date may submit it by paying a late fee whose deadline is 20th June 2023.
OUCET (CPGET) 2023: Examination Highlights
Complete highlights for Post Graduation entrance test are mentioned below in the table. Applicants can have an overview of entrance examinations through the information provided.
|Concerned University||Osmania University|
|Name of the Test||CGPET (Common Post Graduation Entrance Test) previously known as OUCET (Osmania University Common Entrance Test)|
|Examination Level/Type||State-level/ Post Graduation Type|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Examination for||MA, M.Com, M.Ed, MSC, BLibSc, MPEd, MLibSc|
|Exam duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Frequency of Examination||Once a year|
|Exam Schedule||Check CPGET Exam Schedule|
CPGET 2023 University Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Applicant willing to apply for admission needs to satisfy all the essential eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Applicants applying for post-graduation entrance must note that there is no age limit for pg students.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- For M.A, M.Com, M.Sc., and all postgraduate courses applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute and should have a score of more than 40% in Intermediate.
How to fill TS CPET 2023 Application Form?
The step-wise process regarding online application for entrance examination has been mentioned in the article below. Candidates are required to go through the complete steps depicted below to easily apply for the entrance test application form 2023.
Step-1. Registration Process
- Visit the official portal of Osmania University.
- On the homepage, click on the link named CPGET 2023.
- CPGET 2023 application portal will appear.
- Click on the application link.
- Enter your basic details asked in the application form.
- Details should be submitted after complete validation.
- The application form will be submitted and login credentials are then sent to your mobile number and registered i.d.
- Save details and proceed to fee payment.
- Applicants can pay application fees through various online mediums such as Net banking, Debit card, Credit card, etc.
- Take a copy of the receipt after a successful fee payment.
Step-2. Filling out the application form
- After that, you have registered yourself by providing your basic personal, and contact details, the main registration page will appear by logging into the portal.
- Completely check the basic details provided by you and fill remaining details asked in the application form.
- After filling in your details, click on the submit tab and proceed toward the next stage.
Step-3. Upload relevant documents
Applicants have to upload various documents that are needed for completing the application process for entrance examinations 2023. The complete details (format/size) of the documents are described below.
- The size of any of the categories/disability certificates should not be more than 1 MB and should be in jpg format.
- The scanned signature in jpg format should not be more than 30 KB.
- The same jpg format is to be preferred for photographs. It should be clear and less than 40 Kb.
Step-4. Final Submission
After documents are uploaded, the application portal page will land you on the final submission of the application. Click on the final submission and your application will be forwarded to the concerned authority.
Step-5. Save document
- Finally, save the document and retain a copy of it for future reference.
Osmania Common Post Graduation Entrance Test Application Fee
Applicant enrolling for the examination needs to know about the entrance examination application fee. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The applicant has to pay an extra Rs 400/- for an additional subject for examination. The initial registration/application fee for the entrance examination is provided in the table below.
|Applicant’s Category||Registration Fee|
|General/Unreserved category candidates (Single Subject)||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/PH/ST category candidates (Single Subject)||Rs. 600/-|
|Additional Subject (All categories)||Rs 450/-|
OUCET CPGET 2023: Schedule
Applicants must refer to important dates of entrance examinations which we have shared below:
|Commencement of Application Form Filling||12 May 2023|
|Application form submission last date||11 June 2023|
|Application Edit facility||12 to 15 June 2023|
|Application form submission with a late fee of Rs.500/||18 June 2023|
|Application form submission with a late fee of Rs.2000/||20 June 2023|
|Declaration of Hall Tickets|
|Written Examination Schedule|
|Release of CPGET Results|
CPGET Examination Pattern
As per the previous year’s admission brochure, the examination pattern might remain the same for upcoming examinations of 2023 sessions. Applicants must thoroughly read the examination pattern so that they can plan exam strategies to gain good marks accordingly. Please, refer to the complete exam pattern for all the major courses for which the entrance exam shall be conducted.
|Mode of examination||The exam will be conducted in offline mode. OMR sheets will be provided to candidates on which they have to encircle the correct choices.|
|Exam Duration||The exam will be for 1 Hour and 30 Minutes. There are no sectional timings.|
|Language of Exam||The examination will be conducted in the English language.|
|Question/Type of questions||A total of 100 questions will be asked in the examination which will be MCQ type.|
Some important CPGET exam preparation tips
Applicant looking forward to enrolling for examination needs to follow some of the important tips to score good marks in exams. Please refer to the important examination tips given as under.
- Health is equally important as studies, so please take proper care of your health. Do take some time after studying to relax.
- Applicants should prepare a timetable and follow it regularly.
- The previous year’s question provides a real pattern for the examination. As the examination is the same, try to solve various previous year’s questions within a limited time.
- Applicants should have complete knowledge of exam patterns and syllabus.
- Attempt mock tests to improve your efficiency for examinations.
- Study according to time table and take proper meal and rest.
OUCET CPGET 2023: Important Links
|Official Notification||Download here|
|Application, Fee Payment Link||Apply Here|
|Exam Schedule||Download here|
|Test Zones||Check here|
No details have been shared yet.
For General/OBC Candidates, a minimum of 25% is required to clear the cut-off ranks. However, for the Reserved class, there are no qualifying criteria.
Applicants must note that clearing the cut-off marks won’t grant them admission to the university. This only means that you are eligible for counselling and admissions will be based on the number of seats available.
Exams are conducted for admission to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, JNTUH, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University, Satavahan University.