OUCET CPGET 2021 application filling will be available soon. The application form for the OUCET CPGET 2021 are expected to release soon on the official portal. As the authority declares the application we will notify you. OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Application Form can be easily downloaded from the official web page of the Osmania University once it will be made available there.
- 1 OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Application Form
- 2 CPGET 2021 University Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Steps to fill Common PG Entrance Test Application Form-2021
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Application Form
CPGET is organised under the supervision of Osmania University. Through this entrance examination, applicants can get admissions to various post-graduate courses offered by the University. In the year 2018, OUCET (Osmania University Common Entrance Test) was permanently replaced by CGPET (Common Post Graduation Entrance Test).
Frequency of conducting this entrance examination is once a year. For clearing your curiosity about exams, read our complete article for OUCET (CPGET) 2021 application form, complete eligibility for exam, examination schedule, and all pre and post examination details on nvshq.org
All admissions to PG programs in the university except M.A. (Kannada, Persian, Marathi), PGD in Sericulture, PGD in Applied Linguistics, and PGD in Functional Hindi & Translation are done through this entrance test. Applicants can collect more information regarding examinations through reading the complete article below.
OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Examination Highlights
Complete highlights for Post Graduation entrance test are mentioned below in the table below. Applicant can have an overview of entrance examinations through the information provided.
|Concerned University||Osmania University|
|Name of the Test||CGPET (Common Post Graduation Entrance Test) previously known as OUCET (Osmania University Common Entrance Test)|
|Examination Level/Type||State-level/ Post Graduation Type|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Examination for||MA, M.Com, M.Ed, MSC, BLibSc, MPEd, MLibSc|
|Exam duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|CPGET 2021 Application Form||Rs 800/-|
|Frequency of Examination||Once a year|
|CPGET 2021||Click Here|
Important Dates of Entrance Examination
Applicant must refer to important dates of entrance examinations. Application forms are yet to be released on expected dates mentioned below. This information relies on previous years data. Have a look at the given schedule.
|Commencement of Application Form Filling||April 2021 (Expected)|
|CPGET 2021 Application Form Start||April 2021 (Expected)|
|Application form submission||May 2021 (Expected)|
|Application form submission with a late fee of Rs.500/||May 2021 (Expected)|
|Application form submission with a late fee of Rs.2000/||June 2021 (Expected)|
|Declaration of Hall Tickets||July/August 2021 (Expected)|
|Written Examination Schedule||August 2021 (Expected)|
|Release of CPGET Results||To be notified Soon|
|Counseling Dates||To be notified Soon|
CPGET 2021 University Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Applicant willing to apply for admission needs to satisfy all the essential eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Applicant applying for post-graduation entrance must note that there is no age limit for pg students.
- Nationality wise- applicant must be a citizen of India.
- For M.A, M.Com, M.Sc., and all postgraduate courses applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute and should have a score more than 40% in Intermediate.
Candidates can have complete eligibility details about the entrance tests and admission from the official admission brochure of year 2021-22. It will be published soon.
Osmania Common Post Graduation Entrance Test Application Fee
Applicant enrolling for the examination needs to know about the entrance examination application fee. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The applicant have to pay an extra Rs 400/- for additional subject for examination. The initial registration/application fee for the entrance examination is provided in the table below.
|Applicant’s Category||Registration Fee|
|General/Unreserved category candidates (Single Subject)||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/PH/ST category candidates (Single Subject)||Rs. 600/-|
|Additional Subject (All category)||Rs 400/-|
CPGET Examination Pattern
As per the previous year’s admission brochure, examination pattern might remain same for upcoming examinations of 2021-22 session. Applicants must thoroughly read examination pattern so that they can plan exam strategies to gain good marks accordingly. Please, refer to the complete exam pattern for all the major courses for which entrance exam shall be conducted.
|Mode of examination||Exam will be conducted in offline mode. OMR sheets will be provided to candidates on which they have to encircle the correct choices.|
|Exam Duration||Exam will be of 1 Hour and 30 Minutes. There are no sectional timings.|
|Language of Exam||Examination will be conducted in English language.|
|Question/Type of questions||A total of 100 questions will be asked in the examination which will be MCQ type.|
Steps to fill Common PG Entrance Test Application Form-2021
Step-wise process regarding online application for entrance examination has been mentioned in the article below. Candidates are required to go through the complete steps depicted below to easily apply for the entrance test application form 2021.
Step-1. Registration Process
- Visit official portal of the Osmania University @https://www.osmania.ac.in/
- On homepage, click on link naming as CPGET 2021.
- CPGET 2021 application portal will appear.
- Click on the application link.
- Enter your basic details asked in the application form.
- Details should be submitted after complete validation.
- Application form will be submitted and login credentials are then sent to your mobile number and registered i.d.
- Save details and proceed to fee payment.
- Applicants can pay application fee through various online mediums such as Net banking, Debit card, Credit card, etc.
- Take a copy of receipt after a successful fee payment.
Step-2. Filling of application form
- After that you have registered themselves by providing your basic personal, contact details, main registration page will appear by logging into the portal.
- Completely check the basic details provided by you and fill remaining details asked in the application form.
- After filling your details, click on the submit tab and proceed towards next stage.
Step-3. Upload relevant documents
Applicant have to upload various documents that are needed for completing the application process for entrance examinations 2021. The complete details (format/size) of documents are described below.
- Size of any of the categories/disability certificates should not be more than 1 MB and should be in jpg format.
- Scanned signature in jpg format should not be more than 30 KB.
- Same jpg format is to be preferred for photographs. It should be clear and less than 40 Kb.
Step-4. Final Submission
After documents are uploaded, application portal page will land you to final submission of the application. Click on the final submission and your application will be forwarded to concerned authority.
Step-5. Save document
- Finally, save document and retain a copy of it for future references.
Some important CPGET exam preparation tips
Applicant looking forward to enroll for examination needs to follow some of the important tips to score good marks in exams. Please refer to the important examination tips given as under.
- Health is equally important as studies, so please take proper care of your health. Do take some time after study to relax.
- Applicant should prepare a time table and follow it regularly.
- Previous year question provides a real pattern for the examination. As the examination is the same, try to solve various previous year’s questions within a limited time.
- Applicant should have complete knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus of entrance examination.
- Attempt mock tests to improve your efficiency for examinations.
- Study according to time table and take proper meal and rest.
To Check TS CPGET 2021 Notification PDF: Click Here
Download TS CPGET 2021 Application Form: Click Here
TS CPGET 2021 Application Fee Payment: Click Here
To Check OUCET 2021 Details: Click Here
The dates for the commencement of entrance test are in the month of August 2021.
For General/OBC Candidates, a minimum of 25% is required to clear the cut off ranks. However, for Reserved class, there are no qualifying criteria.
Applicants must note that clearing the cut off marks won’t grant you admissions to the university. This only means that you are eligible for counselings and admissions will be based on the number of seats available.
Exams are conducted for admission to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, JNTUH, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University, Satavahan University