OFB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 6060 Trade Apprentice Post Application @ www.ofb.gov.in: Ordnance Factory Board has released a short notification for the engagement of Trade Apprentices post in the factory across India. Interested candidates can submit applications only in online mode. The online application portal for OFB Recruitment 2020 is open from 10th Jan 2020.
Update: Last date to apply for OFB Recruitment 2020 is 09 February 2020. Keep in touch with us. Direct link for login and registration is below.
All the information related to this upcoming apprentice engagement will be updated here on this page. Board has released a short notification and in a couple of days, a detailed notification will also be published.
OFB Recruitment 2020 Application
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) every year invites applications for the post of recruitment of various Trade Apprentices in ITI and Non-ITI categories. Board has already published a short notice for 2020 trade apprentice engagement in the factories. The application process will start probably in December. Under this recruitment process, 6060 trade apprentices (including 2219 Non-ITI and 3847 ITI category) will be hired in all the Ordnance Factories across India, as a part of Skill India Mission of OFB.
In this recruitment, candidates will find all the necessary details in this article. They will get details on application dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, official notification, application fee, selection criteria, a document required, and all the relevant details.
OFB Recruitment 2020- Overview
|Recruitment||OFB Rec 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Ordinance Factory Board|
|Post category||Both ITI and Non-ITI Category|
|Submission of applications||10th Jan 2020|
|Last Date||09/02/2020(11.59 pm)|
|Job location||Across India|
Official notification (Short)- Check Here
OFB Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
|Release of short notification||1st Jan 2020|
|Commencement of online registration||10th Jan 2020|
|Last date of online registration||9th Feb 2020|
|Conduction of Test||Notified Soon|
|Publication of result||Notified Soon|
OFB Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Detail
OFB recruitment is going to be conducted for the recruitment of around 6060 Trade Apprentices. Candidates will be selected under the Non-ITI and ITI category for various trades. The details of vacancies in each category are given below-
|Category||No. of vacancy|
OFB Recruitment 2020- Eligibility
It is important for all the candidates who are interested in submitting applications to check the eligibility criteria first. They must go through all the eligibility requirements mentioned on the official notification before applying. This is because any candidate found to be ineligible at any stage of the selection process will be disqualified.
If you are also interested in filling online applications for TA, then you can check the eligibility conditions shared as under-
- The minimum age and maximum age of candidates as on the last date of submission of Online Application for Apprentices should be 15 years and 24 years respectively.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit would also be permitted as per category-wise reservation rule.
- For Non-ITI Category- Candidates should have passed Madhyamik (i.e. class 10th or equivalent) with at least 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Science and Mathematics each as on the closing date of application.
- ITI Category- Applicants should have passed relevant trade test from any Institute recognized by SCVT or NCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship or Ministry of Labour and Employment. The qualification possessed by the candidate should be as on the closing date of application.
OFB Recruitment 2020- Application Process
- It is clear that applications should be submitted only in online mode.
- No application form will be made available in printed mode.
- Applications can be submitted only through the official portal of the Ordnance Factory.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Candidates should ensure that they fill only genuine information in the application form.
- Applications should be submitted within the stipulated dates as after the last date, application portal will be deactivated.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification before submitting the application.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates are required to keep all the necessary documents and information ready with them at the time of application.
How to Apply for OFB Trade Apprentice Post Engagement 2020?
Candidates have to apply through the online application portal. They can follow the step-by-step procedure to fill the application shared as under-
- Step 1- Candidates need to visit the official website of OFB first- https://ofb.gov.in.
- Step 2- Now, the homepage of the portal will appear.
- Step 3- On the homepage, click on the 56th Batch Trade Apprentice engagement application link.
- Step 4- Click on the “OFB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online” link.
- Step 5- Enter all the details clearly in the application form.
- Step 6- Upload required documents in the format specified by the factory.
- Step 7- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Step 8- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- Step 9- Click on the relevant option and submit the application.
- Step 10- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt and keep it safe for references in the future.
OFB Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee as specified by the factory for this application process. The complete information about the application fee and mode of submission will be discussed soon.
OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment- Documents Required
It is mandatory for the candidates to upload the required documents in the application form. They have to be ready with the scanned copy of all the documents and certificates with them which include educational qualification certificates (class 10th or equivalent), caste certificates, domicile certificates (if required), income certificate, physical disability certificate, etc.
OFB Trade Apprentice Selection Criteria
The selection of suitable candidates for Apprentices is commonly done through a Selection Test/ Interview/ Merit List basis. Whatever criteria will be used by the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices, it will be updated here as soon as it will be made available on the official website.
The selection of candidates will be made only as per the recruitment policies of the factory.
- OFB Apprentice Recruitment applications will be submitted online.
- Candidates can submit it from the official website or through the link shared on this page.
- The application process will start from 10th Jan 2020.
- Offline applications shall be rejected.
- The number of vacancies is subject to change as per the discretion of the OFB recruitment policy.
- Those who have already applied through the Government of India Portal i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in are required to apply again through the OFB portal.
- To get each and every update related to OFB Recruitment, candidates should keep in touch with the official website.
About Ordnance Factory Board
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), Kolkata is the corporate headquarters of the Indian Ordnance Factory Organisation. This organization is a family of the 41 Ordnance Factories established across various locations under the aegis of OFB. It has been established mainly for the production and manufacturing of state of art Battle Field Equipment.
Ordnance Factory Board,
10-A, S. K. Bose Road,
Kolkata – 700001
Phone No. – 0091-33-22430472-0476, 0091-33-22485077-5080, 0091-33-22489121-9127
Fax – 0091-33-22482927
Mail – [email protected]