The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is inviting applications for Odisha NRTS (National Rural Talent Scholarship). The officials have provided its information online. All candidates who are eligible for the scholarship must apply for it by filling out the application form. According to the official schedule, the officials started accepting Odisha NRTS Applications on 7th August 2023.
The officials have not put any limitations on the number of students so the schools can register as many students as they want. However, please note that the officials are conducting the application process through online mediums only. Get information regarding the scholarship such as eligibility, application fee and others on this page.
Odisha NRTS Application 2023
The official website of BSE, Odisha includes a direct link to the application form. It is important for students to read the eligibility and instructions for filling out the application form before commencing with the application procedure.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
According to the official schedule, the authority has decided to end the application procedure on 19th August 2023. The authority will be selecting candidates for a scholarship through written examination will be including subjects like MIL, Mathematics, General Science and Social Science.
www.bseodisha.ac.in NRTS Application 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Exam||National Rural Talent Scholarship|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
BSE Odisha NRTS Application 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process||7th August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||19th August 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||19th August 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the Examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
Odisha NRTS Application 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The authority has set the eligibility criteria for the scholarship. Every interested student needs to fulfil those conditions to get considered for a scholarship. Given below are the eligibility criteria set by the concerned authority:
- Students studying in any school recognized by the government of Odisha with no objection certificate can apply for the scholarship.
- Interested aspirants must have passed Class 8th and currently studying in Class 9 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who are currently studying in schools that are not following the syllabus of BSE Odisha are eligible for the scholarship.
Odisha National Rural Talent Scholarship Amount
The officials are going to provide Rs. 250/- every month for 2 years or 24 months to the selected candidates. The scholarship will be continued till the candidate studies at the Secondary level which means Class 9th and Class 10th with satisfactory performance. The amount will be distributed to candidates by electronic transfer to their Bank Accounts. It should be an open joint bank account of children and their parents.
How to apply online for the Odisha NRTS Application 2023?
Readers who are interested in becoming a part of the scholarship program must refer to this paragraph to get the detailed application submission procedure. The following are the steps through which you can fill out the application form:
- First of all, visit the official web portal of Odisha BSE with the link address mentioned on this page: http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will get open on the screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down and find the Latest Updates section available on the left side of the screen.
- After that, you must tap on the Read More link available below in the section and a new page will form on the device.
- There you just find the application link to the Odisha National Rural Talent Scholarship and the login page will open.
- Provide the School Code and Password and get access to the application form.
- The whole form will be divided into different sections. You should complete [a] School Profile, [b] Registration of Candidates, [c] Registered Candidates List section.
- After that, provide the payment details and pay the application fee.
- Now, you should complete the remaining steps and the whole application process will be done.
- Finally, submit the form and wait for the authority to accept the applications.
Odisha NRTS Application 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||BSE Odisha Portal Link|
|Apply Online||Odisha NRTS Application Link|
|Read||Odisha NRTS Application Instructions|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
According to the official schedule, the authority will start the application procedure on 7th August 2023. The application window will get disabled on 19th August 2023. No application will be accepted after the deadline.
What is the selection process for the National Rural Talent Scholarship?
The officials started the selection process by commencing the online application process. After that, the officials will conduct the written examination. Afterwards, the result will be published and the merit list will be issued which will include the name of selected candidates.
Which documents must be kept while submitting the Odisha NRTS Application?
Candidates should keep the following documents while submitting the application form:
Aadhaar Card, Class 8th Score Card, Category Certificate (If Applicable), School Code, Income Certificate (If Applicable) and others.
How will the new schools log into the Odisha NRTS portal?
Schools that are applying for the first time for NRTS 2023 will have to enter their school code and enter “school@123” in the password section to log in.
From where can I access the www.bseodisha.ac.in NRTS Application orm?
Aspirants can visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha to get access to the application form.