National Testing Agency (NTA) released the NTA UGC NET 2023 December Application Form. Applicants who have completed their Master’s with 55% marks or are pursuing in the final year or whose result is awaited may submit their application online, whose last date is extended to 31st from 28 October 2023 (5:00 PM). Only one application will be accepted from each applicant.
Before submitting the Application, read the UGC NET Information Bulletin below. The UGC NET entrance test will be organised this year from December 6 to December 22, 2023. In-depth details about UGC NET Application are provided in this 2-minute read article. If applicants face any difficulty, they may contact the officials whose details are furnished at the end of this article or seek help from the UGC E Samadhan Portal.
NTA UGC NET 2023 December Application
In this article, aspirants will get all the crucial information regarding the UGC NET 2023 application, such as the application process, fee details, eligibility, exam pattern, application link, syllabus, etc. They can also apply directly from the application link shared in this article.
UGC NET 2023 Application Overview
|Examination||UGC NET 2023|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Post||Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship|
|Offered||Twice a year|
|Exam date||6 to 22 December 2023|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|NTA official website||www.nta.ac.in|
|Download||UGC NET December 2023 Information Brochure|
NTA UGC NET 2023 Application Schedule
|Events/ Activities||December 2023|
|Availability of online application form||30 September 2023|
|Last date for registration||31 October 2023 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit Fee||31 October 2023 (11:50 PM)|
|Correction in the application form||1st to 3rd November 2023 (11:50 PM)|
|Exam City Details||November Last Week|
|Date of issue of admit card||December First week|
|Date of Examination||6 to 22 December 2023|
|Announcement of result||–|
NTA UGC NET Eligibility 2023
Only such applicants submit the UGC NET application who may satisfy the following eligible conditions; it is advised to all that must read them all carefully because any false information may lead to the cancellation of candidature: –
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellow is 30 years as of 1st December 2023.
- There is no age limit for Assistant Professors.
- There is a relaxation of 5 years on the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, women, and PwD
Educational qualification criteria-
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree or equivalent with at least 55% (50% for OBC/ SC/ST/ PWD and candidates from Non-creamy layer) marks without rounding off from a recognized University.
- Final-year appearing candidates whose final result is still awaited are eligible for NET 2023. For other details, please refer to the UGC NET Information Bulletin page number 6.
How to submit UGC NET 2023 Application Form?
The application form link is now available for the applicants. Candidates can fill out the application form through the official website of NTA before the last date.
- Visit the official website of NTA (mentioned above)
- Register by providing relevant details.’
- Fill in all required information like personal details and qualifications etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Make a payment of application fees.
- Submit the registration form.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and application form for future reference.
Candidates are not required to send the printed copy of the application fee to the NTA office. Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the application form.
UGC NET 2023 Documents Required
Passport Size photograph:
- Candidates must upload their recently clicked passport size photograph, which must be taken on or after the notified dates.
- The scanned size of the file should be between 10 to 200 KB
- The signature must be carried on white paper with a black or blue pen only.
- The size of the scanned file is 4 to 30 KB
UGC NET 2023 Application Fee
Check the category-wise application fee applicable to the candidates given below-
|Category of the candidate’s||Application fee|
|OBC- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ST/ PWD/ Third Gender||Rs.325/-|
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. Once paid, it will not be returned to the candidates under any circumstance.
NTA UGC NET 2023 Exam Pattern
The New exam pattern for UGC NET examination is as follows-
- The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will consist of two papers.
- Exam will be conducted in two shifts
- The total duration of both the papers is 3 hours (without any break)
|Paper||Total Question||Total Marks|
Questions type- Objective type questions
- The medium of the exam will be either Hindi or English, depending on the candidate’s choice.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
- It is to be noted that there will be no break between the two papers.
UGC NET 2023 Syllabus
NTA UGC NET 2023 exam consists of two papers. The questions asked in paper one are designed to test aptitude, general awareness, reasoning power and comprehension, and intelligence. So, candidates have to prepare according to that. Whereas the second paper will be based on the core subject of the candidate as opted by them during the form submission.
NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2023
NTA will issue the UGC NET Admit Card to the registered candidates through the official website. Candidates can download the admit cards as per the schedule. Admit Card will not be delivered personally to candidates through post or any other medium. All the candidates must carry their admit cards to the examination hall on the day of the exam as no candidate will be allowed to write the exam without a valid admit card.
NTA UGC NET Result 2023
UGC NET Result will be announced on a scheduled date, whose details will be shared online. The result will be available on the official NTA website on the scheduled date.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of NTA and our page to get regular news and updates about the UGC NET Exam. If they have any issues regarding this article, they can mention them same in the comment box below.
UGC NET Helpline Details
011 -40759000 /011 – 69227700 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org