NTA NEET 2024 Online Application: The National Testing Agency has announced the 2024 NEET UG Exam will be held on 5 May 2024. However, the said date is tentative and could be changed. So, those who will appear for the NEET UG 2024 Examination may now schedule their timeline for the much-awaited entrance test. For this, the authority has also released the updated syllabus for the examination.
On 19th September, NTA shared the 2024 examination schedule for various entrance tests held under the hood of NTA. As per it, the NEET UG 2024 will be organised on May 5th, 2024. The application dates are yet to be unveiled by the authority, which we expect in due course. Once we have more updates on the NEET UG 2024 Application, the same will be updated here. For more details, you can read the article.
NTA NEET 2024 Online Application
- The NEET UG 2024 application form will be accepted only online.
- Forms submitted by any other means will not be accepted.
- The online application form will be available only at http://www.ntaneet.nic.in/.
- An applicant can submit only one application.
- Before proceeding to the application form, read the information bulletin carefully.
- Must ensure that the mobile number and Email address are valid because you will be communicating by the same in the future.
- Mere appearing or qualifying in NEET doesn’t entitle any candidates to get admission in UG medical courses.
- The fee, once submitted, will not be refunded, nor will it transfer or carry forward to any other exam.
NEET UG 2024
One who cleared the entrance test had to appear for counselling. NEET Counseling for 15% All India Quota seats will be conducted by the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India based on the AIR provided by NTA. The responsible state authorities will counsel the remaining 85% of state quota seats.
Scroll down and get all the important details about NTA NEET 2023 application form, exam dates, eligibility, important changes, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, etc. After the release of the official notification, details will be updated here.
NTA NEET UG 2024 Application- A Brief Detail
|Examination||NTA NEET UG|
|Full form||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Exam type||National level medical entrance exam|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Course offered||MBBS/ BDS programs|
|Date of Examination||5th May 2024|
|Mode of examination||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|NEET Syllabus||Download 2024 NEET Exam Syllabus|
|NTA official website||www.nta.ac.in|
NEET UG 2024 Notification- Important Dates
|Availability of online application/ registration form||March 2024|
|Last date for filling the registration form||April 2024|
|Last date to pay application fee||April 2024|
|Application form correction date||–|
|Exam City announcement||–|
|Date of issue of admit card||–|
|Date of Examination||5th May 2024|
|Answer key availability|
|Announcement of result|
NEET 2024 Eligibility
Applicants who are looking to submit NEET 2024 application form must fulfil the following eligibility criteria: –
- Indian citizens, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Person of Indian Origin (PIOs), foreign nationals and Overseas Citizen of India are eligible for NTA NEET 2024.
- J&K candidates are eligible for 15% All India Quota only if they submit a self-declaration
- Aadhaar card is not mandatory for the application.
- Applicants must have reached the age of 17 years during the admission time or on or before December 31st of the year of admission in UG medical courses.
- The upper age limit for applicants is 25 years (30 years for SC/ST/ OBC and physically disabled candidates).
- Applicants must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% (for general), 45% marks for PH, and 40% for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group in the qualifying exam.
- Students whose intermediate result is awaited may also submit their application but they must qualify for their exam with the required percentage.
Who can submit NEET Application?
Any students who are Indian Nationals, NRI (Non-Resident Indian), OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), PIO (Persons with Indian Origins), and foreign nationals are eligible to apply for NEET.
NTA NEET Application Form 2024
NTA NEET 2024 application form will be soon available on the official website of NTA. No, offline registration forms are available and therefore, candidates only have to register through online mode.
NEET Application Procedure
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the NTA NEET 2024 online registration form-
- Visit the official website of NTA (mentioned above).
- Now register yourself by providing a valid email ID and a working mobile number.
- After successful registration, log in by using the registration number and password sent to you on your mobile and email address.
- Fill in all required information like personal information and qualification details etc.
- Upload the scanned image of your recent passport photograph and signature in the prescribed
- Make a payment of the application fees.
- Before final submission, review all the details carefully.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the filled registration form to the NTA office. They can keep it safe with them for future reference.
For an extensive NEET Application process click here to know How to fill NTA NEET Application Form?
Have a look at the details you need to submit in the application form:
Details to be filled in NEET Phase II Application
Here are some details of which applicants need to be filled in the phase II application: –
- Personal details
- Educational Details (10th and 11th class)
- Parents income details
- Documents uploading
- Other details such as Birth place, state, and district
For more details, refer to the NEET 2024 notification, whose pdf link is given below.
Documents Required for NEET application
Candidates need to upload a list of documents in the application form at a preferable size whose details are given below: –
|Passport size photograph||10 to 200 KB|
|Post-Card size photograph||50 to 300 kb|
|Signature||4 to 30 kb|
|Thumb Impression (preferably Left Hand)||10 to 50 kb|
|Class 10th certificate||100 to 400 KB|
Important Point related to documents:
- The applicant’s photograph must indicate the applicant’s name and the photograph’s date.
- Spectacles are allowed only if you use them regularly
- The signature must be put on blank white paper with a black pen only.
- The thumb impression should be on white paper with blue ink only.
- The impression should be of the left thumb, but if a candidate does not have his/her left thumb, he/she can use his/her right thumb.
NTA NEET Application Fee
|Outside India||Rs. 9500/-|
- Applicants can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking, or E-wallet.
- The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In case there are any changes in the NTA NEET application fees, the same will be updated here.
NEET UG Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NTA NEET 2024 is as follows-
- Exam Mode: NTA NEET 2024 exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration of exam: The total exam duration will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Total question: A Total of 180 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be 720 marks.
- Question type: The question in the examination will be of objective type.
- Language: The question paper will be in Hindi, English, Marathi, Assamese, Oriya, Gujarati, Urdu, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada languages (as opted by the applicant)
- Marks awarded: 4 marks will be allotted for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NTA NEET Dress code
Students who are going to appear for NEET 2024 examination need to know that they must follow the dress code guidelines issued by the NTA and if anyone not obeying the same will not be allowed to sit in the examination so it is a must for all to know the NEET 2024 dress code.
NEET 2024 Syllabus
As far as NTA has not announced any change in the syllabus, the previous syllabus will be followed.
Have a look at the syllabus-
The question in this section will be asked from the following topics-
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of a system of particle and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
The questions in this section will be asked from the following topics-
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
The question in this section will be asked from the following topics-
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
Note: Any changes in the syllabus for the current session will be updated here.
NTA NEET 2024 Admit Card will be issued through the official website. No printed copy of the admit card will be sent to any candidate. The admit card is an important document that contains details like the candidate’s name, roll number, application number, exam date and time, and exam centre.
All the candidates must carry their admit cards to the exam centre as a candidate without a valid admit card will not be allowed to write the exam.
NEET 2024 Result
NTA will release the NEET UG Result on scheduled dates. Candidates have to check the result from the official NTA website on the specified date. The result will be followed by releasing a scorecard, cut-off, and merit list.
Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official NTA website and our page to get regular updates and information about NTA NEET 2024.
In case of any issue related to NTA NEET 2024 candidates must contact the concerned authority. Contact details are as follows-
National Testing Agency (NTA),
C-20 1A/8, Sector 62,
IITK Outreach Center,
NEET 2024 Application and other important Link
|Available Now||Online Registration Link|
|Download||NEET Exam Calendar|
|Available (Last year)||NEET 2023 Notification|