NREGA Job Card List 2020 | MNREGA Job List latest news | नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2020. The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India is also known as MNREGA that is responsible for issuing Mahatma Gandhi Job cards mostly to the poor families living in rural areas under this program. NREGA Job Card List 2020 is released by MNREGA, which can be checked below state wise. The motto behind launching the NREGA Scheme is to lift up the standard of the people belonging to the rural areas by providing them job guarantee of 100 days wage employment. Check your name in the NREGA job card list, how to check and direct link to state wise job card list below.
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005 previously known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is the tool for the poor people by which they can earn money by doing unskilled labour work. The Government of India had passed the MNREGA Act in 2005 and thus it is a Central government funded scheme .
NREGA Job Card List 2020
Under this scheme, the government of different states provides job opportunity to poor people so that they can earn money for livelihood. The NREGA Scheme used to provide unskilled labour work for up to 100 days in a financial year.
- The Ministry of Rural Development is responsible to prepare the job card for the poor citizen for all states and can be downloaded or viewed through the official website of MNREGA.
- The list of all the people in your region can be checked online in your area/village using NREGA Job Card 2020. The citizen who had their name in the NREGA list can apply for the MNREGA Scheme.
हिंदी में देखें :- नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2020
The list of NREGA Job Card for all 29 states and union territories for the last 10 years under the National Rural Employment Scheme can be viewed on the official portal of the MNREGA. We request to please read the full article to clear your doubts regarding NREGA Job Card List 2020.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
State-wise NREGA Job Card
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|34||West Bengal||Click Here|
MNREGA Job Card List Benefits
- It is easier to check the details related to the NREGA Scheme Job Card through the online portal from anywhere.
- One can easily download the Job Card List by simply checking their name in the MNREGA Job Card List 2020.
- The objective behind the launch of MNREGA Scheme is to improve the standard and livelihood of the rural society of India, by proving employment for u to 100 days in the field of unskilled labour work.
- Anyone who is meeting the eligibility criteria for the NREGA Scheme can apply for the labour work.
- The NREGA Job Card List provides information related to the tenure of work and wage received by the person.
- Under the MNREGA, the employment is promised to the unskilled worker and would be given under the 5 km range from the worker residence, and minimum wages are to be paid.
- If in case the Government is unable to provide the work within 15 days from the date of application, then the Government is liable to pay the employment allowance to the applicant.
History of MNREGA Scheme
The NREGA Scheme act was presented by the Government under the leadership of P.V Narasimha Rao in 1991, then it was finally accepted in both the parliaments and later implemented in 625 districts of India. Later this scheme had published in the World Development Report 2014 which is used to provide employment opportunities to the poor’s by creating millions of jobs and later on World Bank called it a stellar example of rural development.
Steps To Check NREGA Job Card 2020
Applicant can able to download the job card list by implementing the below given steps:
- Need to visit the official website of the MNREGA, the official portal of the scheme is www.nrega.nic.in.
- On the homepage, Then the next page will get appears consisting of list of all states and you need to choose the name of a state from the list of all states in which you are currently residing.
- Under the Transparency & Accountability section of the website of MGNREGA, there is a need to click on the “Job Card section”.
- In order to move further, there is a need to provide information related to the District, Financial Year, Panchayat, and Block. Once all details gets filled then need to click on the submit button.
- Then NREGA Job Card List 2020 will get appear on the screen and applicants are requested to check the name mentioned in the job card list.
- All aspirants are advised to check the relevant information related to the time duration of the unskilled labour employment and the pay-scale at which the labour works was offered.
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act is the way by which the people belonging to the rural areas of India given an employment opportunity up to 100 days in the financial year to for their families. The nature of the work under this scheme is unskilled Labour work.
P.V Narasimha Rao in 1991 plays an important role while passing the MNREGA Act in both the parliament. Later on, this scheme is renowned as the world’s largest scheme to benefit the rural population of the country.
The work given under this scheme includes an unskilled work. The payments given to the entire worker are now distributed through their Jan Dhan bank account.
You can click on the respective state option link given on the MNREGA official portal and after that you can click on the job card option to access your job card details. You must have accurate details to access the job card.
In order to download the NREGA Job Card List 2020 the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. The applicant needs to select the name of the state from which they are applying the NREGA Scheme. Then the list of NREGA Job Card List 2020 gets appears on the applicant screen.
We hope that the information provides to you related to the NREGA Job Card List 2020 is enough to understand the procedure to check the job card list from the official website of the scheme. Any question related to this scheme can be asked in the comment section of a page.