NREGA Job Card List 2022, MNREGA Job List latest News, नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2022: The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India is responsible for issuing Mahatma Gandhi Job cards mostly to the poor families living in rural areas under this program. These jobs cards are issued under the MNREGA scheme of the central Government.
NREGA Job Card List 2022 is released by MNREGA, which can be checked below state wise. The motto behind launching the NREGA Scheme is the upliftment of the standard of people that belong to the rural areas and all will be done through by providing them a job guarantee of 100 days wage employment. Those who have registered under the scheme can check their name in the NREGA job card list. Below in this article, you will get to know how to check and state-wise direct link.
Update regarding Union Budget-: The Government has allotted a budget of Rs 73000 Crore for the fiscal year 2021-22. Many individuals have lost their jobs during the time of Corona. To revive the employment sector, more emphasis has been laid down under this yojana. The amount that was allotted for the year 2020-21 was 61,500 Crore.
महत्वपूर्ण सूचना-: उत्तराखंड सरकार द्वारा मनरेगा के तहत १५० दिन (150 days) रोजगार गारंटी देने का फैसला किया गया है। इससे पहले सरकार द्वारा मजदूरों को 100 दिन की रोजगार गारंटी दी जा रही थी। मनरेगा में राज्य सरकार द्वारा उठाये गए इस बड़े कदम से लाभार्थी खुश हैं। सरकार के इस कदम से प्रत्येक श्रमिक को लगभग 5 से 10 हज़ार तक का फायदा होगा।
NREGA Job Card List State Wise
Under the MGNREGA state government of Rajasthan has started a campaign whose tagline is “पूरा काम, पूरा दाम” which means if worker completed their task as the time allotted to them in that case full payment will be paid to them. As of now on daily basis MGNREGA workers received a maximum wage of Rs. 220/-
NREGA Job Card List 2022
Under this scheme, the government of the different states offers job opportunities to poor people so that they can earn money for their livelihood. The NREGA Scheme used to provide unskilled labor work for up to 100 days in a financial year.
- The Ministry of Rural Development is responsible to prepare the job card for the poor citizen for all states and can be downloaded or viewed through the official website of MNREGA.
- The list of all the people in your region can be checked online in your area/village using NREGA Job Card 2022. The citizen who had their name in the NREGA list can apply for the MNREGA Scheme.
The list of NREGA Job Card for all 29 states and union territories for the last 10 years under the National Rural Employment Scheme can be viewed at the official portal of the MNREGA. We request you to please read the full article to clear your doubts regarding NREGA Job Card List 2022.
MNREGA Job Card List Benefits
- It is easier to check the details related to the NREGA Scheme Job Card through the online portal from anywhere.
- One can easily download the Job Card List by simply checking their name in the MNREGA Job Card List 2022.
- The objective behind the launch of MNREGA Scheme is to improve the standard and livelihood of the rural society of India, by proving employment for up to 100 days in the field of unskilled labour work.
- Anyone who is meeting the eligibility criteria for the NREGA Scheme can apply for the labour work.
- The NREGA Job Card List provides information related to the tenure of work and wage received by the person.
- Under the MNREGA, the employment is promised to the unskilled worker and would be given under the 5 km range from the worker residence, and minimum wages are to be paid.
- If in case the Government is unable to provide the work within 15 days from the date of application, then the Government is liable to pay the employment allowance to the applicant.
How to verify/Update NREGA Job Card (JC)?
Every state in a time-bound period runs a campaign to verify or update Job card and it is the duty of the district coordinator and the state government, to conduct such campaigns periodically. If any such campaign was conducted in your state/district then do participate in it where few things will be checked which we have given below:
- SECC Tin number, bank or post office account number must be verified
- Either individual or family photo of the worker must be duly attested by the competent officer.
- Demand, work done, and allocation must be updated in the Job card.
History of MNREGA Scheme
The NREGA Scheme act was presented by the Government under the leadership of P.V Narasimha Rao in 1991, then it was finally accepted in both the parliaments and later implemented in 625 districts of India. Later this scheme had published in the World Development Report 2014 which is used to provide employment opportunities to the poor’s by creating millions of jobs and later on World Bank called it a stellar example of rural development.
Steps To Check NREGA Job Card 2022 (नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट)
Those who had applied for the NREGA will be able to download the job card list by implementing the below given steps:
Step 1: Visit Official Portal
- All the applicants need to visit the official website of the MNREGA, the official portal of the scheme is www.nrega.nic.in.
On the homepage of the portal you have to find out the link of “Job Card‘ which will be available in the “Transparency and Accountability” section.
Step 2: Select your State
After the selection, a new page will open where the list of states will appear on your screen, and from the given list, you need to select your respective state.
- After the selection, a report section of your state will appear to you and on this, you need to select some details from the drop-down menu which are given as: –
- Financial year
- Your district name followed by
- Block and…
- After selecting all the fields press the ‘Proceed‘ tab.
Step 3: Find your name from the list
Now on the new page, the list of various nrega job cardholders will appear to you and in this, you need to find your respective name.
Step 4: Click on the Job card Link
- Once you find your name press the link which was available on the Job card number.
- And as you select the link the details of your Job card will appear on your screen.
- In this Job Card, you can find that there are various details available
- All aspirants are advised to check the relevant information related to the time duration of the unskilled labour employment and the pay-scale at which the labour works were offered.
- PM Ujjawala Yojana
- PM Jan Dhan Yojana List
- One Nation One Ration Card
- How to Apply for Aadhaar Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
- PM Mandhan Yojana
- PM Svanidhi Yojana
State-wise NREGA Job Card (नरेगा जॉब कार्ड राज्यवार लिस्ट)
In the table given below, we have given State Wise link for the applicants so that they can easily check their nrega Job Card List.
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|34||West Bengal||Click Here|
How to Apply for MGNREGA Job Card?
Now any job seekers who are looking for daily wages work can apply for the nrega job card and for that they need to follow the steps that are given below: –
- To apply online you need to first visit the official portal of the MGNREGA.
- Now on the home page of the portal, you need to select the ‘State Data Entry‘ option
- And on the new page, the list of the state will appear to you where you need to select your respective state.
- After this, a login page will appear to you where you have to submit some of your details and press the login tab.
- Once the login process was completed, on a new page you have to submit some other details and proceed further to complete the registration process.
- For registration, you can also visit your Gram Panchayat with all required documents.
Details required for NREGA job Card Registration
While applying for the NREGA Job Card applicant need to keep some details ready which are given as: –
- Applicant name
- Block name
- Gram panchayat
- Aadhar Card
- Bank or post office account details
- Mobile number
- Resident proof
Registration verification Process
After the completion of the registration process, the details of the applicant will be verified only after considering the following details: –
- Applicant must be an adult not a minor
- Applicant must hold the local domicile
Job Card issuance
- Once the Verification process is completed the registered applicant/ household is issued a job card.
- Within 15 days of registration Job Card has been issued to the applicant.
- Each JC (Job card) carries a unique identification number.
- And such identification number bears the details of employment available at the block level.
- In case within 15 days of issuance of Job card if employment is not issued to the applicant then the state government will pay unemployment allowance to the beneficiary.
What are the Provision of Work Under NREGA Job Card?
Before the allocation of work under the NREGA Job Card following criteria will be considered:
- The registered applicant will get work within a radius of 5 KM of their village.
- But if somehow the work provided beyond the radius of 5 KM then 10% extra wages will be provided to the worker to bear the extra cost of transportation and other expenses.
- While issuing work priority will be given to women’s that’s why one-third of the workforce under this scheme are women.
How wages has been paid off under the NREGA?
- Those who have been allotted work under the NREGA their wages will be paid by the state government on weekly basis.
- If their wages have not been completed on weekly basis then it must be completed under the fortnight period.
MGNREGA List of Works
Those who have been issued job card under NREGA provided different types of work whose details is given below: –
- Contour Trenches and Bunds
- Gabion Structure
- Shelter for goat/Poultry
- Drying yard for fish
- Soak and recharge pits
- Anganwadi and school toilets
- and many more.
NREGA FTO Track online
Now the people who are registered for NREGA can track their FTO online and for that they need to follow some steps which we have given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the NREGA
- now on the home page of the portal, you can find the FTO Track tab on the right side of window.
- after clicking the same a new page will open where you need to submit some of your details like FTO number or reference number or transaction number whichever is available to you and at last submit the word verification code and press the search tab.
- Now your FTO report will be available to you.
Check NREGA Payment status online
Now it is so easy for the registered NREGA members to check the amount credited to them or also about the work done by their registered family members under the scheme. To check the same you need to follow the steps which we have given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website or also from link given on this page.
- After this, a page will open where you need to enter some details and after that press the proceed button
- As you submit the details a list of registered people in your area will appear on your screen
- Now you need to find and tap on your name
- Now your NREGA card will appear to you
- After selecting the same the complete details of your payment will be on your screen.
NREGA Job Card Payment Process
The payment process under the NREGA has been done through direct benefit Transfer directly into their bank account or post office account. So it is a must for all to have a bank or post office account to get the benefit of the scheme in case you didn’t have any account then you can open the same by showing the NAREGA Job card.
Facilities available at MGNREGA Website
There are number of facilities available for the beneficiary at MGNREGA Portal which are given as: –
- Job Card number
- Account Number
- Number of days job offered to the beneficiary
- Name of the project in which beneficiary worked
- Different types of work that are offered under MGNREGA
- Job card list
MGNREGA Payment Performance Dashboard
To check NREGA payment performance you need to follow some steps that are given below: –
- First, visit the MGNREGA official website
- Now on the home page of the portal, you need to click on the Payment Performance Dashboard
- After this, a new page will open where you need to submit some of your details like:
- Mobile number
- and security code appears on the screen
- Once the details have been submitted press the login tab and after this, the payment performance dashboard will available on your screen.
- You can also retrieve your password if you forget it and for that, you need to press the “Forgot password” tab
How to Check NREGA Job Card number online?
Now you can easily check your Job Card number online by simply following steps given below:
- Visit the official Portal of MGNREGA
- Now on the home page, select “Job Card” followed by your state name
- After this, you need to submit some of your details like District and Panchayat name, block, and financial year
- After submitting all such details the list of Job Card appears in which you need to find your name.
- Once you get your name the “Job Card” number will appear in front of it.
If you have any complaints regarding the NAREGA Job Card or any other then you can submit your grievance online through the official portal by following some details given below: –
- First, visit the official website, and on the home page of the portal click on the Lodge grievance
- After selecting the same it will ask you to select your state from the list
- Once you select the state, the grievance form will appear to you
- After filling in all such details Press the submit complaint tab
- After the submission, you will receive the complaint number which can be used for future reference.
If you had submitted the online grievances, then the complaint status can be checked by following the steps given below: –
- First of all, visit the MGNREGA official website
- Now on the home page of the portal Press the “Check Grievance Redressal” tab
- After selecting it, a page will open where you need to submit your complaint ID which was received during the submission of complaint
- Now press the proceed tab and the status of your grievance available on your screen.
MGNREGA Social Audit report
Now you can check the NREGA social audit calendar from the official website whose process is given below: –
- Visit the official website and on the home page of the portal press the social audit tab.
- After selecting the same a new page will open where you will find some link and from this, you have to click on the “View social audit calendar report“
- After this select your state and submit the details on the new page.
- Once the details have been submitted the yearly social audit calendar report will available on your screen.
Process to Check Geo MGNREGA
Geo MGNREGA can be checked by the process given below: –
- First of all, on the home page of the MGNREGA, you need to click on the Geo MGNREGA
- After selecting it you need to enter some details which are given as:
- Financial Year
- State district block
- Sub Category
- On submitting the above-mentioned details the statistics of the same will available on your screen.
How to download JANMANREGA Mobile App?
Now the facility regarding the nrega job card and others is available on their mobile app which is known as Janmanrega mobile app. Right now the application is in its beta version and giving only limited service but soon we can see its full-fledged version. Through this app, the people who are registered under nrega will be directly connected to the system. If you want to download the beta version of Janmanrega then follow the steps given below: –
- You have to open the google play store or as available in your mobile app.
- Now in this, you have to search the “Janmanrega” once you press the search tab
- The application link will be available on top of your search.
- Now press the install tab in order to download the app in your mobile.
Some Important Links
The important links for the users availing the services provided by the Authority are mentioned in the table below.
|Assets created till date|
|Person days generated|
|Individual Category Works|
|Check Redressal of Grievance|
|Stake Holder Wise Complain Lodged|
NREGA Helpline number
If any of the beneficiaries face any problem then they may reach out to the authority at their helpline number. Along with the helpline number, the beneficiary may also contact their respective state MIS officer whose details are also given below.
The helpline number regarding queries against NREGA Job card list is 1800 111 555.
Click here to check stat wise MIS Officer contact Details.
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act is the way by which the people belonging to the rural areas of India are given an employment opportunity up to 100 days in the financial year for their families. The nature of the work under this scheme is unskilled Labour work.
P.V Narasimha Rao in 1991 plays an important role while passing the MNREGA Act in both the parliament. Later on, this scheme is renowned as the world’s largest scheme to benefit the rural population of the country.
The work given under this scheme includes unskilled work. The payments given to the entire worker are now distributed through their Jan Dhan bank account.
You can click on the respective state option link given on the MNREGA official portal and after that, you can click on the job card option to access your job card details. You must have accurate details to access the job card.
In order to download the NREGA Job Card List 2022 the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. The applicant needs to select the name of the state from which they are applying the NREGA Scheme. Then the list of NREGA Job Card List 2022 gets appears on the applicant screen.
It can be verified in the campaign which is run by the state government time to time.
NREGA and MNREGA are same scheme. The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) was passed in September 2005 for a keen motive to provide employment to the people living in rural areas. It was later on renamed as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) in 2009.
Job Card has been issued to the beneficiary within 15 days of the registration which can be collected by the gram panchayat.
Beneficiary can download the beta version of the Janmnarega mobile app from their google play store. The mobile app is in its beta version in some weeks its full fledged version will be released by the authority.
Generally within 15 days of job card issuance government provided work to the beneficiary but if they failed to provide it then the state government has to pay them unemployment allowance.
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005 previously known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is a tool for the poor people through which they can earn money by doing unskilled labour work. The Government of India had passed the MNREGA Act in 2005 and thus it is a Central government-funded scheme.
Through the implementation of this 100-days Guaranteed Employment Scheme, a huge number of wage Labour will be benefitted. The applicants can easily have the state-wise list by tapping on the state-wise direct links present in the article. With an easy creditability of availing the card for up to 5 members in a family, the schemes favour a fixed day income to all the applicants who have registered under the scheme.
We hope that the information provides to you related to the NREGA Job Card List 2022 is enough to understand the procedure to check the job card list from the official website of the scheme. Any question related to this scheme can be asked in the comment section of a page.