NREGA Job Card List 2021 | MNREGA Job List latest News नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2021: The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India is also known as MNREGA that is responsible for issuing Mahatma Gandhi Job cards mostly to the poor families living in rural areas under this program. NREGA Job Card List 2021 is released by MNREGA, which can be checked below state wise. The motto behind launching the NREGA Scheme is the upliftment of the standard of people that belong to the rural areas and all will be done through by providing them a job guarantee of 100 days wage employment. Those who have registered under the scheme can check their name in the NREGA job card list. Below in this article, you will get to know how to check and state-wise direct link.
Update: Check state wise link for NREGA job card list that we have given below.
महत्वपूर्ण सूचना-: उत्तराखंड सरकार द्वारा मनरेगा के तहत १५० दिन (150 days ) रोजगार गारंटी देने का फैसला किया गया है। इससे पहले सरकार द्वारा मजदूरों को १०० दिन की रोजगार गारंटी दी जा रही थी। मनरेगा में राज्य सरकार द्वारा उठाये गए इस बड़े कदम से लाभार्थी खुश हैं। सरकार के इस कदम से प्रत्येक श्रमिक को लगभग ५ से १० हज़ार तक का फायदा होगा।
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005 previously known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is a tool for the poor people through which they can earn money by doing unskilled labour work. The Government of India had passed the MNREGA Act in 2005 and thus it is a Central government-funded scheme.
- 1 NREGA Job Card List
- 2 NREGA Job Card List 2021
- 3 Steps To Check NREGA Job Card 2021 (नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट)
- 4 Some Important Links
NREGA Job Card List
Under the MGNREGA state government of Rajasthan has started a campaign whose tagline is “पूरा काम, पूरा दाम” which means if worker completed their task as the time allotted to them in that case full payment will be paid to them. As of now on daily basis MGNREGA workers received a maximum wage of Rs. 220/-
NREGA turns saviour for COVID-19 hit workers
As we know due to coronavirus so many unskilled workers had lost their jobs and in this hour of need NREGA become the saviour for a number of people of the country and we are saying this because during the lockdown the number of people registered in the NREGA portal was increased suddenly and as per the news in Hyderabad 5.84 lakh people has been registered during the period of lockdown. Whereas in Telangana around 1.12 Cr. individual has registered themselves in the portal out of which around 59% are women.
NREGA Job Card List 2021
Under this scheme, the government of different states provides job opportunities for poor people so that they can earn money for their livelihood. The NREGA Scheme used to provide unskilled labor work for up to 100 days in a financial year.
- The Ministry of Rural Development is responsible to prepare the job card for the poor citizen for all states and can be downloaded or viewed through the official website of MNREGA.
- The list of all the people in your region can be checked online in your area/village using NREGA Job Card 2021. The citizen who had their name in the NREGA list can apply for the MNREGA Scheme.
The list of NREGA Job Card for all 29 states and union territories for the last 10 years under the National Rural Employment Scheme can be viewed at the official portal of the MNREGA. We request you to please read the full article to clear your doubts regarding NREGA Job Card List 2021.
State-wise NREGA Job Card (नरेगा जॉब कार्ड राज्यवार लिस्ट)
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|34||West Bengal||Click Here|
MNREGA Job Card List Benefits
- It is easier to check the details related to the NREGA Scheme Job Card through the online portal from anywhere.
- One can easily download the Job Card List by simply checking their name in the MNREGA Job Card List 2021.
- The objective behind the launch of MNREGA Scheme is to improve the standard and livelihood of the rural society of India, by proving employment for up to 100 days in the field of unskilled labour work.
- Anyone who is meeting the eligibility criteria for the NREGA Scheme can apply for the labour work.
- The NREGA Job Card List provides information related to the tenure of work and wage received by the person.
- Under the MNREGA, the employment is promised to the unskilled worker and would be given under the 5 km range from the worker residence, and minimum wages are to be paid.
- If in case the Government is unable to provide the work within 15 days from the date of application, then the Government is liable to pay the employment allowance to the applicant.
How to verify/Update NREGA Job Card (JC)
Every state in a time-bound period runs a campaign to verify or update Job card and it is the duty of the district coordinator and the state government, to conduct such campaign periodically. If any such campaign was conducted in your state/district then do participate in it where few things will be checked which we have given below:
- SECC Tin number, bank or post office account number must be verified
- Either individual or family photo of the worker must be duly attested by the competent officer.
- Demand, work done, and allocation must be updated in the Job card.
History of MNREGA Scheme
The NREGA Scheme act was presented by the Government under the leadership of P.V Narasimha Rao in 1991, then it was finally accepted in both the parliaments and later implemented in 625 districts of India. Later this scheme had published in the World Development Report 2014 which is used to provide employment opportunities to the poor’s by creating millions of jobs and later on World Bank called it a stellar example of rural development.
Steps To Check NREGA Job Card 2021 (नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट)
Applicant can able to download the job card list by implementing the below given steps:
- Need to visit the official website of the MNREGA, the official portal of the scheme is www.nrega.nic.in.
- On the homepage, Then the next page will get appears consisting of list of all states and you need to choose the name of a state from the list of all states in which you are currently residing.
- Under the Transparency & Accountability section of the website of MGNREGA, there is a need to click on the “Job Card section”.
- In order to move further, there is a need to provide information related to the District, Financial Year, Panchayat, and Block. Once all details gets filled then need to click on the submit button.
- Then NREGA Job Card List 2021 will get appear on the screen and applicants are requested to check the name mentioned in the job card list.
- All aspirants are advised to check the relevant information related to the time duration of the unskilled labour employment and the pay-scale at which the labour works was offered.
NREGA FTO Track online
Now the people who are registered for NREGA can track their FTO online and for that they need to follow some steps which we have given below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the NREGA
- now on the home page of the portal you can find FTO Track tab on the right side of window
- after clicking the same a new page will open where you need to submit some of your details like FTO number or reference number or transaction number whichever is available to you and at last submit the word verification code and press the search tab.
- Now you FTO report will be available to you.
Check NREGA payment status online
Now it is so easy for the registered NREGA members to check the amount credited to them or also about the work done by their registered family members under the scheme. To check the same you need to follow the steps which we have given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website or also from link given on this page.
- After this, a page will open where you need to enter some details and after that press the proceed button
- As you submit the details a list of registered people in your area will appear on your screen
- Now you need to find and tap on your name
- Now you NREGA card will appear to you
- After selecting the same the complete details of your payment will be on your screen.
The Bottom Line
Through implementation of this 100-days Guaranteed Employment Scheme huge number of wage Labour will be benefitted. The applicants can easily have the state wise list through tapping on the state wise direct links present in the article. With an easy creditability of availing the card for up to 5 members in a family the schemes favors a fixed day income to all the applicants who have registered under the scheme.
Some Important Links
The important links for the users availing the services provided by the Authority are mentioned in the table below.
|Check Redressal of Grievance|
|Stake Holder Wise Complain Lodged|
The helpline number regarding queries against NREGA Job card list is 1800 111 555.
Do have a look over some of the important schemes launched by the Centre/State Government.
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act is the way by which the people belonging to the rural areas of India given an employment opportunity up to 100 days in the financial year to for their families. The nature of the work under this scheme is unskilled Labour work.
P.V Narasimha Rao in 1991 plays an important role while passing the MNREGA Act in both the parliament. Later on, this scheme is renowned as the world’s largest scheme to benefit the rural population of the country.
The work given under this scheme includes an unskilled work. The payments given to the entire worker are now distributed through their Jan Dhan bank account.
You can click on the respective state option link given on the MNREGA official portal and after that you can click on the job card option to access your job card details. You must have accurate details to access the job card.
In order to download the NREGA Job Card List 2021 the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. The applicant needs to select the name of the state from which they are applying the NREGA Scheme. Then the list of NREGA Job Card List 2021 gets appears on the applicant screen.
It can be verified in campaign which are run by the state government time to time.
NREGA and MNREGA are same scheme. The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) was passed in September 2005 for a keen motive to provide employment to the people living in rural area. It was later on renamed as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) in 2009.
We hope that the information provides to you related to the NREGA Job Card List 2021 is enough to understand the procedure to check the job card list from the official website of the scheme. Any question related to this scheme can be asked in the comment section of a page.