NMAT 2021 online application procedure will start soon. Applicants must submit their application forms on or before the last date. Test dates for the same will also be released along with the application schedule. NMAT exam will be conducted in various slots under a 75-day test window. Candidates can appear in this exam maximum of upto 3 times.
NMAT by GMAC is one of the national level management exams conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for admission into various Postgraduate management programs. NMAT by GMAC scorecard is accepted by NMIMS University, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, VIT Vellore, IBS, BML Munjal University, and 18 other well known MBA colleges and Universities of India.
- 1 NMAT Entrance Exam 2021
- 2 NMAT 2021 – Eligibility
- 3 NMAT 2021 Registration
- 4 NMAT – Result
NMAT Entrance Exam 2021
Some of the best things about this exam are-
- Candidates can take this exam 3 times in a single test window.
- Candidates can choose the section order.
- They can revise the answers at the end of each section.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
- Candidates can select 5 B-schools/ programs and can send their scores to the selected colleges for free. They can also select more than 5 colleges but after a payment of an additional fee.
Scroll down and have a look at the information related to NMAT 2021 like Application form, schedule, eligibility, registration, syllabus, pattern etc.
NMAT by GMAC 2021 at A Glance
|Examination||NAMT GMAC 2021|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|Course offered||Management Programs|
|Offered||Once a year (75-day test window)|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
NMAT GMAC 2021 – Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The complete schedule for NMAT 2021 is as follows
|Events/ activities||Starting date||End|
|Registration Main||To be announced||To be announced|
|Scheduling||To be announced||To be announced|
|Late registration||To be announced||To be announced|
|Retake- registration||To be announced||To be announced|
|Re-scheduling||To be announced||To be announced|
|Exam dates||To be announced||To be announced|
|Re-take scheduling||To be announced||To be announced|
|Download the official scorecard till||To be announced||To be announced|
NMAT 2021 – Eligibility
There is not any particular eligibility for NMAT. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria at the official websites of the colleges they have chosen under NMAT.
NMAT 2021 Registration
- NMAT registration will be done only through the online mode.
- Candidates can register online once link is active.
- Candidates have to make an NMAT account to fill the registration form.
- Candidates need to be very careful while filling the details. After final submission, candidates will not be able to make any changes in the filled in details.
- Candidates must upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can choose test slot, center, and date as per their preference. They are advised to register early as the registration and scheduling will depend on the “First come First serve” principle.
- Candidates must keep a printed copy of confirmation email safe for future references.
- Test Registration Fee (Early)- 2000/- plus applicable taxes
- Test Registration Fee (Late)- 2500/- plus applicable taxes
- Retake fee- 2000/- plus applicable taxes
- Reschedule fee- 1100/- plus applicable taxes
- Additional score reports (beyond first five)- 200/- per score report plus applicable taxes
- Test fees can be paid through VISA, debit card, American Express, Master Card, Dinner Club, mobile Wallets and Net Banking.
- Payment for rescheduling of appointment will be accepted only by credit card (VISA, American Express, and Master Card only).
- Journalism courses
- Retail Management Courses
- Management Courses
- Computer Science and Engineering Courses
- Mechanical Engineering Courses
NMAT 2021 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NMAT 2021 is as follows-
- NMAT GMAC 2021 exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total 120 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- Candidates will also be given a chance to select the order of the test sections.
- There is no provision for negative marking. This provides a better chance for candidates to score well.
- Candidate can take NMAT test up to a maximum of three times (1 attempt plus two retakes).
|Sections||No of questions||Time allotted|
|Language Skills||32||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38 minutes|
|Total||120||120 minutes (2 hrs)|
Section-wise syllabus for NMAT 2021 is as follows-
- Language Skills
Synonyms, Analogies, Antonyms, Choose the Correct Preposition, Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Para jumbles, Identify the Error, Dictionary Meanings of different words, Close Test etc.
- Quantitative Skills
Line graph, Tables, Pie chart, Bar graph, Algebra, Trigonometry, 2D and 3D Geometry & Statistics, Number Systems, Ratio/Proportion, Percentage, Mixture & Solution/Allegations, Coordinate Geometry, Permutations and Combinations, Time-Speed-Distance, Average, Work/Time, Probability, Simple Interest/ Compound Interest, Mensuration, Profit/Loss, Modern Math etc.
- Logical Reasoning
Linear and Circular Arrangements, Statement and Assumption Questions, Statement and Inference Questions, Classification, Symbol Based Questions, Syllogisms, Blood Relation Questions, Family Tree, Decision making and Course of Action, Coding Questions, Alphabet Test Questions, Numeric Grid, Input Output questions, Series, Questions, Direction Questions, Matrix Type Questions, Critical Reasoning etc.
NMAT 2021 Test Cities-
NMAT Test will be conducted in the following test cities-
North Region Test Cities
Agra, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi
West Region Test Cities
Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Jodhpur, Kota, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara, Nasik, Pune
Central Region Test Cities
Indore, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Raipur
East Region Test Cities
Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi, Shillong
South Region Test Cities
Kochi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vellore, Vizag, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vijayawada
International Test Cities
Kathmandu, Thimphu, Columbo, Dhaka
NMAT 2021 – Admit card
- Admit card will be made available on candidate’s NMAT account on the specified dates.
- No, admit cards will be sent to any candidate by post. Candidates have to download their Admit card form their NMAT account.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam center. Any candidates found without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- After downloading and printed admit card, candidates are required to affix a passport sized photograph on it.
Documents to be carried to the exam center on the day of the test
Candidates must carry following documents to the exam center-
- A printed copy of the Admit Card
- A printed copy of the confirmation
- One valid Photo ID proofs (with name and photograph) from the following-
Passport, voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card
- One valid signature ID proofs (with name and signature) from the following-
Passport, Driver’s License, PAN card, Debit/Credit card
NMAT – Result
NMAT 2021 result will be declared online on the specified dates. Candidates can download their results from the NMAT account. NMAT result will be released in an interval of 15 days for different testing windows.
In case of any problem or query related to NMAT 2021, candidates must contact the concerned authority-
Below are the Contact details-
- Registration and payment related query-
Phone Support- 7863008300
Email Support- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online practice exams related query
Phone Support- 821 400 2235
Email Support- NMATSupport@excelindia.com
- Exam scheduling and rescheduling queries
Phone Support- 0120-4397855
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org